Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business (36049 Views)

NIBSS Circular To Delist Financial Institutions— What Fintechs Need To Know Now / China Bans Cryptocurrency, Says All Crypto-Related Transactions Are Illegal / Bitcoin Price Tumbles After China Bans Finance Institutions From Crypto Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by SaintUlot: 5:25am On May 19, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Lmao.

Anybody who invests in something they haven't taken their time to research about or under guidance of OGs in the game is most liley gonna lose money. Same thing with stocks and forex. Nothing new there.

From your post you definitely know next to nothing about the cryptocurrency market or trading.

And FYI, it is not the first time China or anyone else is creating FUD in the market. And for experienced hands, this blowback was expected and indicated by TA of the charts, Elon Musk or not. You're just talking about what you don't know man.

Like I said, people like you will be the ones we'll be shilling our million dollar bags on in the nearest future.

HFSP.

This one loud oo, your Technical Analysis told you last week say china will come up with this news this week, definitely you are using TA tools developed and customised in 2021 only for you.

1 Like

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by justli: 7:54am On May 19, 2021
maaji:
Pls how do j contact you

How may I be of help?
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by JBoss25(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2021
Sancs:

Don't let this stop you from investing. Yeah Crypto is highly volatile but it's real and more than 80% of people who invested in Crypto haven't got total loss that's why you should only used the money you can spare. Am a evidence of someone who has made millions from Crypto. I bought my first Car when bitcoin Skyrocket to $40,000. Success doesn't come without risk.
congratulations
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 8:25am On May 19, 2021
donbenie:
Every F00l thinks he has an opinion..

Tueh!! angry
go to hell Mr criminal
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by seglabsy(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2021
wetmenow:
Guy mash ur break ok I Don put leg I never mash am.

I was planning to invest 500k into this crypto next week. From this news I no do again
BUY YEM THAT ONE IS GOOD,WHATSAPP ME ON 08032432089
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by donbenie(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2021
Oizatobad:
go to hell Mr criminal
Lol..

The NITWIT has an opinion.. grin
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2021
donbenie:
Lol..

The NITWIT has an opinion.. grin
of course your hand work shall judge you ___most of you guy's down there are living a fake life ____if you know you know
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by mechoau(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2021
buchivik:
IG account needed. Pm or quote your no if you have for sale.

Yes, i have one but with few followers
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2021
SaintUlot:

This one loud oo, your Technical Analysis told you last week say china will come up with this news this week, definitely you are using TA tools developed and customised in 2021 only for you.

O boy face your gift cards business and leave matters you don't have interest in or have no idea of.

And a little advise, you'd be much better informed if you read beyond headlines and do some research before commenting on anything.

China's ban on crypto is not new. They banned it few years ago and the recent news item is just a reiteration, a reemphasis on the previous ban.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/what-beijings-new-crackdown-means-crypto-china-2021-05-19/

Cheers.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by ajl: 11:38am On May 19, 2021
lexoft:
All what this government want is to control what u see, read and even your life, this is why they band any form of transaction that protect your identity

While China is already working on its own digital currency.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by donbenie(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2021
Oizatobad:
of course your hand work shall judge you ___most of you guy's down there are living a fake life ____if you know you know
F00l..

What does trading in Crypto have to do with fake life?

Every NITWIT thinks he has an opinion.. grin
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2021
donbenie:
F00l..

What does trading in Crypto have to do with fake life?

Every NITWIT thinks he has an opinion.. grin
NITWIT KILLED YOU ___I SAID IT AGAIN AND AGAIN MOST NIGERIANS INVOLVED IN Crypto MARKET ARE CRIMINALS ____80% NIGERIANS ON Crypto MARKET ARE COMMON CRIMINALS ________Israel-based blockchain analysis firm Whitestream has
released a report uncovering four recent crypto scams
originating in Lagos, Nigeria, going on to claim that “it seems
that Lagos is a central focal point in Africa for investor scams
of this kind.”
Bitcoin and crypto use has been booming in Nigeria, but the
dark side is the rise of scams. Whitestream’s report
speculates that Nigeria’s Central Bank recently doubled down
on cryptocurrency restrictions partly due to the rise of such
scams.
Whitestream, which serves large institutions such as Israeli
Ministry of Defense and global cybersecurity firm VERINT,
discovered the scams on the social media platform
Instagram. The Instagram accounts are designed to look like
they’re from America or Europe, but Whitestream was able to
track down that they actually originated from Nigeria._______IF YOU NEED MORE ____ONE BAD EGG MUST DAMAGE OTHERS
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Gucciboy1(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2021
buchivik:

I got 3 Years account available. Few followers tho
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by SaintUlot: 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

O boy face your gift cards business and leave matters you don't have interest in or have no idea of.

And a little advise, you'd be much better informed if you read beyond headlines and do some research before commenting on anything.

China's ban on crypto is not new. They banned it few years ago and the recent news item is just a reiteration, a reemphasis on the previous ban.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/what-beijings-new-crackdown-means-crypto-china-2021-05-19/

Cheers.

this blowback was expected and indicated by TA of the charts

Your quote which i bolded above is what i am interested in, your TA indicated since last week that china will reiterate their ban on cryptocurrency this week. Lol
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by mbhs139(m): 1:57am On May 20, 2021
Masterito:
Crypto is not for all. Anyone in crypto understand the risk of losing and winning. It is a volatile market. Countries like Canada, Russia, China and US are planning to introduce their digital currency, which I think will boost crypto more. Crypto is startedlike nothing but has a huge market today. Remember people criticize internet when it first come out, so don't think crypto does not have a future. It may just be regulated in future.

I live in Canada. I have been living in Canada for a while, and I have never heard of anything you mentioned there about Canada planning to introduce digital currency. At least, my new channel on tv is locked to CP24, and my new channel on the PC is locked to NBC News, that's in the US, and I've not heard of anything of such.

Anyway, that's by the way. Now, to the point.

The point I am trying to debunked from the other guy's post is that crypto isn't going to replace traditional currency, not anytime soon. Besides, if you mean card payment, then I agree with you, because like I said, I can't remember the last time I touched any kind of currency with my hands. It's either my card or a tap of the phone at the store, or auto pay on the laptop.

For me, I don't see any future with crypto....I see MMM loading, premium tears, like 2008 Global Economic Meltdown
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Masterito(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2021
You can live in Canada and know nothing. I don't need to argue with you. Google can also be your friend.
mbhs139:

I live in Canada. I have been living in Canada for a while, and I have never heard of anything you mentioned there about Canada planning to introduce digital currency. At least, my new channel on tv is locked to CP24, and my new channel on the PC is locked to NBC News, that's in the US, and I've not heard of anything of such.

Anyway, that's by the way. Now, to the point.

The point I am trying to debunked from the other guy's post is that crypto isn't going to replace traditional currency, not anytime soon. Besides, if you mean card payment, then I agree with you, because like I said, I can't remember the last time I touched any kind of currency with my hands. It's either my card or a tap of the phone at the store, or auto pay on the laptop.

For me, I don't see any future with crypto....I see MMM loading, premium tears, like 2008 Global Economic Meltdown
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Goalnaldo(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
buchivik:
Do you still need it??
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by mbhs139(m): 3:18am On May 21, 2021
Masterito:
You can live in Canada and know nothing. I don't need to argue with you. Google can also be your friend.

grin grin grin

Since you have directed me to google, here is what I find for you. Tell me how this buttress your claim. that crypto is the future currency of the US, Canada and UK. Something that is already threatening their tax system, and even security.

"MARKETS: U.S. Treasury calls for stricter cryptocurrency compliance with IRS, says they pose tax evasion risk"

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/20/us-treasury-calls-for-stricter-cryptocurrency-compliance-with-irs.html

Read it up here.

I am done with you
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by rinzaugustine: 5:23am On May 21, 2021
Good decision
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Masterito(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2021
Oga the market is getting up. What do you have to say again? You must think I don't live in a first world country. You can still be abroad and know nothing. Read that again.
mbhs139:

grin grin grin

Since you have directed me to google, here is what I find for you. Tell me how this buttress your claim. that crypto is the future currency of the US, Canada and UK. Something that is already threatening their tax system, and even security.

"MARKETS: U.S. Treasury calls for stricter cryptocurrency compliance with IRS, says they pose tax evasion risk"

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/20/us-treasury-calls-for-stricter-cryptocurrency-compliance-with-irs.html

Read it up here.

I am done with you
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by jerryjb: 12:56am On May 24, 2021
buchivik:

I have, chat me up on WhatsApp- 08127768298
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by pasuma(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2021
i have one in Lagos

Twode:
Nawa o angry

My nairaland colleague I urgently wanted a bakery to rent in any state, either local or modern bakery pls dm on WhatsApp 08079229774 or kabirubabatunde92@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by Twode: 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
Thanks

I prever around Ogun State

Lagos will be stressful.

pasuma:
i have one in Lagos

Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by jerryjb: 1:59am On May 26, 2021
buchivik:
I have, call - 08127768298
Re: China Bans Financial Institutions From All Cryptocurrency Business by ToyozzieTohSwt: 11:47am On Feb 16
Dey play!!! Even with the previous ban in Nigeria, We kept on trading making the government to give up and lift the ban. And yes, XPM Exchange is my No. 1 platform i buy/sell all my cryptocurrencies at the best rates.

LINK IN SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.