Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video (32552 Views)

Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by lexy2014: 5:42pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Whether on the side of NLC or KDSG, the consensus amongst all sincere residents of Kaduna state is that cutting water supply, electricity and forcefully shutting down hospitals cannot qualify as “protecting the rights of workers.”
!

How did u know d "consesus amongst all sincere residents of kadunas state"? Did u interview each and everyone of them? How were u able to determine who a "sincere resident of kaduna state" is and who isn't one?
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by malvisguy212: 5:48pm On May 18, 2021
Swinger60:
cry. I weep for my country.

Thugs attack those protesting for the good of the People of Kaduna state?

A thug that is hungry, is attacking those fighting for his good.

A thug that has no job, is attacking those fighting for his good.

All for what? for a token.

This was done during the endsars protest. and, it's reapeting again.

You see why I always say the problem of this country is not just only our Leaders.

WE ARE OUR OWN PROBLEM...!!!
OUR SYSTEM IS DESTROYED..!!

bro. The thugs jam real thugs. We give them the beating of there life
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by dalongjnr: 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Whether on the side of NLC or KDSG, the consensus amongst all sincere residents of Kaduna state is that cutting water supply, electricity and forcefully shutting down hospitals cannot qualify as “protecting the rights of workers.”

Forcefully Shutting down of hospitals in the name of 'protecting the right of workers' is extremely inhuman act. you have the right to painfully censure against the govmnt, but please denying access to health care is hell NO!!

I condemn the attack on protesters by yan janwiya!

I stand with Baba Elrufai...!!
You will be worse than Elrufai,if given the chance.
Can you imagine a situation whereby you work and can't care for your family due to how merger your salary is,after serving and paying tax for several years?
You don't read. Glo and read the international labor law and our laws here.
If you need a good healthcare services, let the government create the enabling environment by upgrading health facilities to acceptable international standards. Comprehensive acceptable staff welfare plan be created.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by dalongjnr: 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Forcefully Shutting down of hospitals in the name of 'protecting the right of workers' is extremely inhuman act. you have the right to painfully censure against the govmnt, but please denying access to health care is hell NO!!

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2021
Apc style party of thugs and bandits. They use thugs to attack peaceful protesters because they can’t take half of what they dish out.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
Please God help us in this country
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by rhames(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Well unfortunately, you are one hell out of the problems of this country. If your parents, guardians or relations work under these terrible conditions, you will sympathizer with these workers. Can you work for someone and that person for no just cause decides not to pay you I for months?

Sentiments aside, these workers wether in health or any where have a right to protest any grievances under the constitution of the federal republic against their employers or industry leaders. That is guaranteed constitutional right and principle of the universal human rights.

The only thing making you stand with this bigot is your ethnic affiliation and nothing. As far governance is concerned, he is nothing.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Vivian16: 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Any day you stand for the truth and speak against the demons in power you die.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by unikprince(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
What APC government have turned Nigeria into eeeh, it would take several decades to correct these ills. Just few years back, every dick, Tom and Harry could peaceful protest without been harassed, but here we are.
Look at how low and lawless the country has gone. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Zetty177x: 6:02pm On May 18, 2021
I will give it to d Northerners. They are brave. If it's Lagos, all d Yoruba workers will flee when they see thugs...see the Northern workers chasing the thugs. I applaud them . South West make una chop small cooked liver

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by masui(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2021
cry cry cry cry

How did we descend to this level? I cant believe what i just watched.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by WaffenSS(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
The NLC lost the script when they shut down electricity.

Lots of people arw going to lose millions due to the blackout.

People can't freely move about, electricity is off, no banks and hospitals...it seems the NLC is punishing the masses instead of the government
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by theantidote: 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
El Rufai's thugs.. APC demonic party
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by ThatFairGuy: 6:31pm On May 18, 2021
Yanbanga undecided
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by generalwo(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2021
Gift52:
The President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ayuba Wabba, and other leaders of the congress have been attacked by thugs who disrupted the peaceful protest they led to the state government house on Tuesday morning May 18.

Wabba led the protest hours after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, declared him wanted for leading a protest in the state on Monday, May 17. According to Governor El-Rufai, Wabba is wanted for economic sabotage.

Ignoring the declaration of the governor, the NLC leaders began a march to the state government office. However, as they marched through NEPA roundabout, suspected thugs who drove in two vehicles and KEKE NAPEP, started throwing stones at them. Some of the thugs covered their faces as they wielded knives and sticks.

Police and other security personnel guarding the protesters were however able to repel the thugs with tear gas and one of them was later nabbed by the protesting workers and handed over to the Police.

It is yet to be ascertained who sent the thugs to disrupt the protest.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgTiBQ3BfY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBRPSjNMw6/?utm_medium=copy_link
.... Tomorrow they will say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow that will turn this country around for good...... The so called thugs that disrupted this peaceful protest, are they not youths? Are they old men? Till the mentality of every Nigerian change for good, this country will plunge further into a mess it will never recover from
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by candygist: 6:37pm On May 18, 2021
Tinubu done teach hell rufai how to chase protesters.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Minjim: 7:21pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Lol!

See cow

Hell Rufai that said he lacks compassion to understand the hardships of the people

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Oppy2k2: 7:22pm On May 18, 2021
APC is the worst set of government. Hell rufai is such a short man terrorists and boko haram apologetic. He will be consume by hell soon
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Prophet777: 7:22pm On May 18, 2021
Hell Rufai is only fighting a loosing battle...

This is the most friendly labour's national leadership I have ever seen in the history of this nation.

Don't push them to the wall. Their demands are justifiable and constitutional.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Davejr0512(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=Gift52 post=101820647]The President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ayuba Wabba, and other leaders of the congress have been attacked by thugs who disrupted the peaceful protest they led to the state government house on Tuesday morning May 18.

Wabba led the protest hours after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, declared him wanted for leading a protest in the state on Monday, May 17. According to Governor El-Rufai, Wabba is wanted for economic sabotage.

Ignoring the declaration of the governor, the NLC leaders began a march to the state government office. However, as they marched through NEPA roundabout, suspected thugs who drove in two vehicles and KEKE NAPEP, started throwing stones at them. Some of the thugs covered their faces as they wielded knives and sticks.

Police and other security personnel guarding the protesters were however able to repel the thugs with tear gas and one of them was later nabbed by the protesting workers and handed over to the Police.

It is yet to be ascertained who sent the thugs to disrupt the protest.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgTiBQ3BfY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBRPSjNMw6/?utm_medium=copy_link[/

Hell Rufai can't rule this state.. He should be impeached... #hellRufaibeimpeached.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Splitmind: 7:58pm On May 18, 2021
Useless protesters deserve to have their skulls smashed for being lazy, foolish and ungrateful.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by athaboi(f): 7:59pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

terrorists always watch each others back...so nothing new standing with your fellow terrorist

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by garfield1: 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The sack i learnt cuts across all sectors in the state, including those mentioned by you. There's nothing wrong in cutting off source of public utilities because its same people sacked who used to work relentlessly to ensure such services get to everyone , at all cost. How would their voices have been better heard, had they not cut them off? This is one the reasons your region would keep going backward because you're not always reasonable and futuristic in your thinking.

What about shutting down hospitals? Kaduna has no money to continue paying 100,000 workers
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by emmamajesty: 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
Nawao for this Hell Rufire
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by garfield1: 8:06pm On May 18, 2021
Sonoyom:
This is basically the last resort of the All Retrogressive Congress.

Is pdp different?
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Sonoyom(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2021
garfield1:

Is pdp different?
They are the same stock bro, no difference. APshit should stop competing with the failures of PDP, those who voted them expected better. I just like how leadership has exposed these incompetent folks from the president to the rest of his 40 thieves.

Please whenever APC or Buhari is called out don't deflect it to PDP because the people in power are supposed to be responsible for governance at the moment and not the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by ProfAmaben(m): 9:02pm On May 18, 2021
[s]
Arewa1stSon:

[/s]
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by dochenaj: 9:16pm On May 18, 2021
El Rufai hates opposition so much.

Yet he dished enough of it, when Jonathan was president.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by dochenaj: 9:21pm On May 18, 2021
WaffenSS:
The NLC lost the script when they shut down electricity.

Lots of people arw going to lose millions due to the blackout.

People can't freely move about, electricity is off, no banks and hospitals...it seems the NLC is punishing the masses instead of the government
Government should serve the masses, and when the masses hurt, government should hurt. But that only applies to responsible and responsive governments.

And when the government cannot quickly address the hurt of the masses, they indicate their clear failure of the masses and should see themselves unfit to lead.

This is the exact kind of thing that culminates in resignations in places were the government works for the masses.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by luluman: 9:52pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Shut up & openly say you are one of the Hell Rufians.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Gift52(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by cptjacksparrow: 10:08pm On May 18, 2021
Say it the way it is, we know how nigerian politicians sponsor thugs to attack protesters, exactly the same strategy they used during #endsars protest blaming the the protesters for the violence they sponsored. They pay the oppressed to fight the oppressed. If doctors go on strike will you blame them for shorting down hospital? There's no consensus among Kaduna State residence the only consensus when issues like this arise is to tell the governor to stop mass retrenchment and even employ more to reduce unemployment and poverty in the state. Those thugs were sponsored by Kaduna State government just like #endsars to disrupt the protest and give it a bad name not a consensus among Kaduna State residents.

Arewa1stSon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Olori Olajumoke Oginni Dies 5 Months After Marrying Osun Monarch / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.