Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video (32557 Views)

Peter Obi Interviewed At Bello Mosque In Kaduna (Video) / Killings In Southern Kaduna: (Video Documentary By David Hundeyin) / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:12pm On May 18, 2021
Thuggery nation
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Eriokanmi: 5:12pm On May 18, 2021
When it's time for God to deal with you. You would always be doing things the wrong way
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On May 18, 2021
Gift52:
The President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ayuba Wabba, and other leaders of the congress have been attacked by thugs who disrupted the peaceful protest they led to the state government house on Tuesday morning May 18.

Wabba led the protest hours after the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, declared him wanted for leading a protest in the state on Monday, May 17. According to Governor El-Rufai, Wabba is wanted for economic sabotage.

Ignoring the declaration of the governor, the NLC leaders began a march to the state government office. However, as they marched through NEPA roundabout, suspected thugs who drove in two vehicles and KEKE NAPEP, started throwing stones at them. Some of the thugs covered their faces as they wielded knives and sticks.

Police and other security personnel guarding the protesters were however able to repel the thugs with tear gas and one of them was later nabbed by the protesting workers and handed over to the Police.

It is yet to be ascertained who sent the thugs to disrupt the protest.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgTiBQ3BfY

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBRPSjNMw6/?utm_medium=copy_link

This was the same tactics my olodo governor sanwo olu wanted to use during the endsars protest......protesters were attacked in ikeja

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Tupaq: 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
The same way endsars protesters were attacked. Looks like the ApC government breeds toughs.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by amazingspiderma: 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
Xoxoloo:
But who could have sent the thugs

Na Mama Yetunde

See question abeg..
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
Hell rufai and APC days are numbered in this country.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Nonexisting: 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Hellrufai was the master planner of Abuja Endsars attack by thugs. shocked
You are thinking what I am thinking.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by kurlz(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2021
Wait O I don't understand.
I thought they said only we southerners have thugs?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:14pm On May 18, 2021
shsh964:
Nigeria go better

Wake up, that's an illusion
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
Xoxoloo:
But who could have sent the thugs

Like you are afraid to say its El Rufai?
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by JooEeL(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Hellrufai was the master planner of Abuja Endsars attack by thugs. shocked

So you didn't know. All the governors from Oyo to Lagos to Rivers... all the governors sponsor thugs.

They impoverish the people and then use them for destructive purposes. Black race is an irritation. Gosh!
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Whether on the side of NLC or KDSG, the consensus amongst all sincere residents of Kaduna state is that cutting water supply, electricity and forcefully shutting down hospitals cannot qualify as “protecting the rights of workers.”

I condemn the attack on protesters!!

I stand with Baba Elrufai...!!
The sack i learnt cuts across all sectors in the state, including those mentioned by you. There's nothing wrong in cutting off source of public utilities because its same people sacked who used to work relentlessly to ensure such services get to everyone , at all cost. How would their voices have been better heard, had they not cut them off? This is one the reasons your region would keep going backward because you're not always reasonable and futuristic in your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by chriscrosss(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2021
They all have thugs working for them.. And the painful part is they are always youth..Bleep this country..we want break..
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by samwillyco1(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2021
The problem of this country are the useless youths doing thuggery
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by samwillyco1(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2021
Where are NIGERIAN ARMY/POLICE
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by TheGift: 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
It's like the guy in the red shirt and white hat is helping you ask El-Rufai the question. Lol
ImmaculateJOE:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by tnerro1(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2021
When will they learn to fight back
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Whether on the side of NLC or KDSG, the consensus amongst all sincere residents of Kaduna state is that cutting water supply, electricity and forcefully shutting down hospitals cannot qualify as “protecting the rights of workers.”

Forcefully Shutting down of hospitals in the name of 'protecting the right of workers' is extremely inhuman act. you have the right to painfully censure against the govmnt, but please denying access to health care is hell NO!!

You are just confused...

This is why the South needs to permanently separate from you people!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by mikmash(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Forcefully Shutting down of hospitals in the name of 'protecting the right of workers' is extremely inhuman act. you have the right to painfully censure against the govmnt, but please denying access to health care is hell NO!!

I will like you to convince me, if you can do that trust me I will doff my cap for Elrufai
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The sack i learnt cuts across all sectors in the state, including those mentioned by you. There's nothing wrong in cutting off source of public utilities because its same people sacked who used to work relentlessly to ensure such services get to everyone , at all cost. How would their voices have been better heard, had they not cut them off? This is one the reasons your region would keep going backward because you're not always reasonable and futuristic in your thinking.

Don't mind the dull thing!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by freemanq(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2021
Just imagine the set of leaders we have in Nigeria, same happened when he was FCT minister yet this same man contested for election and people voted for him.now he wants to sack almost everybody in public service.Oga governor we u are not getting enough money from the federal government why not use ur head and generate money internally why are u disgracing yourself.kindly resign if u cant pilot the state any more than make people suffer from ur said next Level scam
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by rlcanon: 5:27pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

MUMU MONKEY,KEEP THAT YOUR DIRTY AND SMELLING MOUTH SHUT FOREVER.IF YOU OR YOUR RELATIVE WAS TO BE RELIVED OF YOUR GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT,WHAT WOULD YOU COMMENT?KILL THAT BASTARDS HELL RUFAI,WOULD BE YOUR RHETORICS AS THE ANSWER.

I PRAY FOR YOU, BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR,YOU SHALL BE RELIVED OF YOUR JOB AND LOSSES IN YOUR BUSINESS PURSUITS .

BASTARD OF NO NATION,DIRECTION AND VISION.YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THUGS USED BY HELL RUFAI TO TRUNCATE A PEACEFUL PROTEST.

BASTARD AND IGNORAMOUS.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Ykc2(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I condemn the attack on protesters by yan janwiya!

northerners will support anything that is again fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by hotwax: 5:32pm On May 18, 2021
endsars template...its true that elrufai was part of the thug organizers during endsars
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Zanotty(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2021
Like this post if u know who's responsible
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by malvisguy212: 5:35pm On May 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I condemn the attack on protesters by yan janwiya!

then I can say you're the only one that stand with this evil man. I was there in NEPA round about, both christians and muslims join hands today. Hellrufai see hell, he was totally disgrace, we catch two of his thug give them the beating of there life.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Sonoyom(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
This is basically the last resort of the All Retrogressive Congress.
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by lexy2014: 5:40pm On May 18, 2021
Who remembers thugs attacking endsars protesters in Abuja, Lagos, Benin and osogbo? The same modus operandi on display here. Does anyone need a prophet to tell him or her what's going on this country & those behind d happenings?
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by Guyman02: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
I knew he was going to deploy thugs as their trademark, just thought of it yesterday
Re: Thugs Attack NLC Protesters In Kaduna - Video by malvisguy212: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
Funny enough. Few minute he left. NEPA building,, his thugs arrived. He wanted to cause trouble so that he will put 24hours. Cufew to prevent further protest .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Gov’ship: ‘you Lost But Made Moves To Hijack Power,’ Sanusi Mocks Ganduje / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Olori Olajumoke Oginni Dies 5 Months After Marrying Osun Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.