Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (57527 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by JesseJo: 5:43pm On May 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Coward of the county !

Why not confront the angry protesters headlong and experience the wrought of the downtrodden

You should be glad he didn't go near the protesters.

It is only then that you will know that the Executives in Naija politics are gods. Police and DSS will open fire on the crowd if they dare touch him.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Anieke39(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

Fulanis and Ibos deserve a special country

It's as if we have only Fulanis and Ibos out of the 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria

We are dealing with post covid economy worldwide, Ibos are distracting us with UGM/ESN, Fulanis won't let us breath with herdsmen

Even their comments on Nairaland owned by a Yoruba man Seun shows how weird they are

you are disabled in the brain
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by WarmShisha: 5:46pm On May 18, 2021
Anieke39:
you are disabled in the brain

Ibos should also create a forum na

Ndi developer
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

It's as if we have only Fulanis and Ibos out of the 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria

We are dealing with post covid economy worldwide, Ibos are distracting us with UGM/ESN, Fulanis won't let us breath with herdsmen

Even their comments on Nairaland owned by a Yoruba man Seun shows how weird they are

Chataap dia. angry grin
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Anieke39(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

Ibos should also create a forum na

Ndi developer
without Igbos nairaland is nothing

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
I hate this apc governor with passion
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by WarmShisha: 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
Anieke39:
without Igbos nairaland is nothing

Develop your own biafraland let's see
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Dapson73(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
The truth is Wabba is a bad guy and hypocrite..... He has collect money from Ganduje to discredit El Rufai towards the latter 2023 presidential election.... Tinubu is using Ganduje vis a vis Wabba

It is well. This is all you could say.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Anieke39(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

Develop your own biafraland let's see
you wil beg for asylum in Biafra.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by FBIBOT(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
Useless drama king....
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by WarmShisha: 5:59pm On May 18, 2021
Anieke39:
you wil beg for asylum in Biafra.
No I won't

Because am not an economic Almajiri and migrants like Ipobians

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by WarmShisha: 6:04pm On May 18, 2021
828eight:
[s][/s]
face of a rapist

Face of hungry rejected begging chestbeaters parents

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by ManuelZuka(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
and he passed by but could not arrest him, hell rufai zukwanuike with your empty threat
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Scream(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2021
seunsiju:
The truth is Wabba is a bad guy and hypocrite..... He has collect money from Ganduje to discredit El Rufai towards the latter 2023 presidential election.... Tinubu is using Ganduje vis a vis Wabba

Hell Rufai must be working for the two bullion van men.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Biafranboys: 6:08pm On May 18, 2021
I hope hell rufai won't declare them a terrorist organisation
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by ViolentMooslim: 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
Hello Rufia, since you have seen Wabba, chop your bounty.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by slimmax: 6:14pm On May 18, 2021
AdeOri99:
This man ehn.
I kindly need a loan of 60k, to pay back in 6 month time, location is oyo, will use my laptop as collateral
Which kind of lappy?
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by ThatFairGuy: 6:25pm On May 18, 2021
You'll impeach him from Alaigbo or what
3lovelyflowers:
Let this trend

#ImpeachElRufai

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 18, 2021
slimmax:

Which kind of lappy?
Toshiba tecra s11
Intel core i5
Nvidia graphic card
8gig ram.

I will definitely pay back the money, the laptop is only for security, kindly help if you can.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Masterkernel1: 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

Your reasoning needs help. A man who's defending himself from Terrorists and state forces is your problem, right.

When they came for your people, Igboho stood to help his people while you keep Wailing like an expired gun powder.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by slimmax: 6:32pm On May 18, 2021
AdeOri99:

Toshiba tecra s11
Intel core i5
Nvidia graphic card
8gig ram.

I will definitely pay back the money, the laptop is only for security, kindly help if you can.
Am staying close to Elrufai, your location.?
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Baiser(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2021
Shey El-rufai no need reward niii?
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Baiser(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2021
I remember 2014, this guy was tweeting against anything PDP did
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Stomoney(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2021
Let's go #impeachElRufai. But the national assembly go no hear us grin
3lovelyflowers:
Let this trend

#ImpeachElRufai
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2021
slimmax:

Am staying close to Elrufai, your location.?
Is elrufai in oyo?, never heard of it befor, i am staying at jobele, after fiditi, when you are going to oyo town from jobele.
If you know fce special in oyo state (sped) that's where i stay
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Victorweendy55: 7:01pm On May 18, 2021
Both Abba hell rufai are hypocrites and thieves
Quote me at your peril i will lay emphasis
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Diamondbreed: 7:02pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

cant u comment without sentiment....and being ethnically bias....must u call tribes before talking, pele .....omo yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.