Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (57526 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by slimmax: 7:04pm On May 18, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is elrufai in oyo?, never heard of it befor, i am staying at jobele, after fiditi, when you are going to oyo town from jobele.
If you know fce special in oyo state (sped) that's where i stay
Reside in the north , distance is a thing, all the best
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
slimmax:
Reside in the north , distance is a thing, all the best
Thank you
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Nollynwa1(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

Fulanis and Ibos deserve a special country

It's as if we have only Fulanis and Ibos out of the 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria

We are dealing with post covid economy worldwide, Ibos are distracting us with UGM/ESN, Fulanis won't let us breath with herdsmen

Even their comments on Nairaland owned by a Yoruba man Seun shows how weird they are

Combining Igbos and Fulani as a problem in Nigeria showed how demented you are.. everyone in Nigeria know who the trouble makers are. How dare you mention Igbo! A group of people being marginalised for long in this country but yet peaceful, lovely and accommodating. 99% of Igbo don't even know anything or support the activities of UGM/ESN. Next time, before you drag a tribe to your comment.. pls get enlightened first!
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by DModeCntStopMe: 7:25pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:
undecided

[s]Fulanis and Ibos deserve a special country

It's as if we have only Fulanis and Ibos out of the 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria

We are dealing with post covid economy worldwide, Ibos are distracting us with UGM/ESN, Fulanis won't let us breath with herdsmen

Even their comments on Nairaland owned by a Yoruba man Seun shows how weird they are

[/s].

You deserve to be whipped.

Small boy.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Anieke39(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2021
WarmShisha:

No I won't

Because am not an economic Almajiri and migrants like Ipobians
this picture will haunt you
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by jmichael259(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2021
AdeOri99:
This man ehn.
I kindly need a loan of 60k, to pay back in 6 month time, location is oyo, will use my laptop as collateral

In other words u r selling it for 60k. U suppose add the photo and talk your last price maybe person get interest.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2021
He should downside his aides and other political office holders.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by bikefab(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2021
Hell Ruffy, wicked creature.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
jmichael259:

In other words u r selling it for 60k. U suppose add the photo and talk your last price maybe person get interest.
I don't wish to sell it, it is very important to me, i just need money, if you can help, please do.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Laideabdulahi: 9:28pm On May 18, 2021
You are an embarrassment to this nation.
Biased bigot
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by TheStranger: 10:11pm On May 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Coward of the county !

Why not confront the angry protesters headlong and experience the wrought of the downtrodden
Coward of the county wasn't actually a coward, he was showing restraint. There's a huge difference between him and he'll rufai
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by ogeenanthony(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2021
[/b] RUGGEDITY
900warriorz:
[b]You see this El-Rufai and Yahaya Bello ehn, I get plans for them grin

They both deserve Jungle justice angry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by NSK4U(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2021
Where is the picture of Ayuba and Elrufai in the scene or is Elrufai the only man that bears his name and Wabba's?
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by adebayo987: 6:26am On May 19, 2021
seunsiju:
The truth is Wabba is a bad guy and hypocrite..... He has collect money from Ganduje to discredit El Rufai towards the latter 2023 presidential election.... Tinubu is using Ganduje vis a vis Wabba
don't you see how El-rufai is sacking people? You should read the reason for their protest. Any sane human would do same when something is not going well and the leader is having a personal issue with people. You are the one bribed.
Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by Mozegee: 9:09am On May 19, 2021
He is so wicked and now I can understand why my father used to tell me.i should be mindful of shot men
InaNla:
The fraudulent short man. grin

Why not make the arrest with this golden opportunity? Useless HELL RUFAI

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna by SavageResponse(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Coward of the county !

Why not confront the angry protesters headlong and experience the wrought of the downtrodden

If he had confronted them a number of innocent lives would have been lost in the ensuing melee but I guarantee you he would have come out alive, as you can see his official car is bullet proof!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Block His Convoy At Mile 2 Market, Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.