Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

"Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi (2218 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Jangebe Schoolgirls Held In Dangulbi Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Omonaijablog: 5:27pm On May 18, 2021
"The bold decision I took to divorce my former wife Binta, followed my eye witness and third party confirmation of a long secret relationship between my former wife Binta, and the former governor of Zamfara State Abdul Aziz Abubakar Yari."

"I have fulfilled all the obligations stated in the Holy Quran by severally warning my former wife to stay away from the former governor but unfortunately Binta openly opposed to my series of warnings."

These were the words of Hon. Salisu Isah (Tafidan Dangulbi) the Chairman of Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Northwest Nigeria.

The current Administrator of the said local government has Just officially separated with his wife Hajiya Binta Jarma, after he said he caught and also got confirmation from a third party of his wife having a secret affairs with the ex-Governor.

In another development, one of the close aides to the former governor who pleaded for anonymity said, "upon hearing the divorce story, the former governor out of cheer happiness, gifted Hajiya Binta a sum of N 30, 000, 000 (thirty million naira) to continue with her day to day life. With another promise to secure a job for her in any of the Federal Government parastatal, or APC National Headquarters Abuja." The source revealed.

Recall that, in January 2016, an online medium published an article of a secret relationship between Yari and Zahra Buhari the daughter of president Muhammad Buhari, where the publication showed how the Former governor gifted the President's daughter $200,000 000, s move that allegedly made the presidency to issued a stern warning to Yari, to stay away from the President's daughter.

1 Like

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Pierocash(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2021
Ndi Sharia ,see their hypocrisy.

Everything bad happens in the north,yet they use Sharia to be siezing beer and arresting innocent youths that are dating,while they share and drink the siezed beer,and f.uck people's wives.

Is binta Yari's sister too?

5 Likes

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by WarmShisha: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
Abokiiii own no dey pass kpekus matter

1 Like

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Nbote(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
And yet their sharia is more about alcohol
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Ahmed0336(m): 5:52pm On May 18, 2021
The woman no even fine self.

BTW, the future is She-male

2 Likes

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Omihanifa: 6:03pm On May 18, 2021
See the ugly woman he's spending his looted funds on undecided

1 Like

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by laiperi: 6:11pm On May 18, 2021
Chai! Wait o.

You mean say Hausa Fulani day cheat too.

O God of Sharia
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Blackfire(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2021
You see those ladies on hijab or burqua , they are more promiscuous than those Yoruba ladies

2 Likes

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by nsiba: 6:51pm On May 18, 2021
Omonaijablog:

"The bold decision I took to divorce my former wife Binta, followed my eye witness and third party confirmation of a long secret relationship between my former wife Binta, and the former governor of Zamfara State Abdul Aziz Abubakar Yari."

"I have fulfilled all the obligations stated in the Holy Quran by severally warning my former wife to stay away from the former governor but unfortunately Binta openly opposed to my series of warnings."

These were the words of Hon. Salisu Isah (Tafidan Dangulbi) the Chairman of Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Northwest Nigeria.

The current Administrator of the said local government has Just officially separated with his wife Hajiya Binta Jarma, after he said he caught and also got confirmation from a third party of his wife having a secret affairs with the ex-Governor.

In another development, one of the close aides to the former governor who pleaded for anonymity said, "upon hearing the divorce story, the former governor out of cheer happiness, gifted Hajiya Binta a sum of N 30, 000, 000 (thirty million naira) to continue with her day to day life. With another promise to secure a job for her in any of the Federal Government parastatal, or APC National Headquarters Abuja." The source revealed.

Recall that, in January 2016, an online medium published an article of a secret relationship between Yari and Zahra Buhari the daughter of president Muhammad Buhari, where the publication showed how the Former governor gifted the President's daughter $200,000 000, s move that allegedly made the presidency to issued a stern warning to Yari, to stay away from the President's daughter.

They will use SHARIA to blind the poor innocent uneducated ones, while and their kids will be 4kin like dogs
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Christistruth00: 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
Was it not Yari that first introduced Sharia Law in the North ?

What is the Sharia Law Punishment for adultery ?
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by khalifjgusau(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2021
A.A Yari is a notorious criminal who was not supposed to hold any public post in Nigeria. But unfortunately, he is still existing in Nigerian politics. Electing him into the office of the state governor, is one of our grave mistake that led us to the most heartless movement in the history of democracy in Zamfara state.

I rhetorically asked myself, what offense did I and my fellow law abiding citizens, women, children and men commit for deserving such heartless leader, who turned himself to a meek lamb and suddenly turned into a gladiator few days after sworn in as a governor of the state...
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Richy4(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2021
Is he the same man that got married to an infant from Egypt some years ago? their names are kinda confusing
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2021
angry
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by roundman: 10:24pm On May 18, 2021
Richy4:
Is he the same man that got married to an infant from Egypt some years ago? their names are kinda confusing
That was Sanni Yerima...
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by FarahAideed: 10:38pm On May 18, 2021
laiperi:
Chai! Wait o.

You mean say Hausa Fulani day cheat too.

O God of Sharia

Na Dem cheat pass
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Kzinne: 10:38pm On May 18, 2021
Blackfire:
You see those ladies on hijab or burqua , they are more promiscuous than those Yoruba ladies
teibai statement s are not needed here
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Tedpgrass: 1:37am On May 19, 2021
Kayanmata in action

Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Yankee101: 2:42am On May 19, 2021
Source
Re: "Ex-zamfara Gov., Yari Having Secret Affairs With My Wife" -hon. Dangulbi by Richy4(m): 4:44am On May 19, 2021
roundman:
That was Sanni Yerima...

Oh!!! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 36 States & Fct Ranked In Order Of Land Surface Area (kmĀ²) / Why Do Nigerian Tribes Hate Each Other But Refuse To Divide? / Tinubu Gifts Faleke Automatic House Of Reps Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.