Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) (4317 Views)

What I Saw Written On A Tricycle! / 6 Lies Nigerian Car Dealers Tell Prospective Buyers / Pre-order Your Dreamed Cars Through O.l.m Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Halalchaser41: 6:53pm On May 18, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Hal
[

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Gbajure(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2021
Baraka Llah fihi. Pls what is your webpage address?

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Smithkline200: 9:08pm On May 19, 2021
I follow you on iG..
You are a great dealer

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by abdulsamad(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
https://instagram.com/halal_chaser

Gbajure:
Baraka Llah fihi. Pls what is your webpage address?
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 8:26am On May 31, 2022
Halalchaser41:
It has come to our notice that some dealers are sponsoring negative write ups across social media and even here on Nairaland about Wakaso global enterprise (halal chaser) out of hatred and jealousy for the companies good prices on clean foreign used cars. We don’t believe in making millions on one car but it’s our believe that god can bless the little we make daily.
Our policy is simple, instead bringing in one car and say we most make a million off it we bring in 5 cars and make 200k each, we sell fast, we give customers best and affordable deals.

We are a registered company with CAC, and we have our head office in No 7, wuse close new millennium city. Kaduna. We deliver nation wide.
Halal chaser is real. And we aren’t scam.!!
HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
Halalchaser41:
It has come to our notice that some dealers are sponsoring negative write ups across social media and even here on Nairaland about Wakaso global enterprise (halal chaser) out of hatred and jealousy for the companies good prices on clean foreign used cars. We don’t believe in making millions on one car but it’s our believe that god can bless the little we make daily.
Our policy is simple, instead bringing in one car and say we most make a million off it we bring in 5 cars and make 200k each, we sell fast, we give customers best and affordable deals.

We are a registered company with CAC, and we have our head office in No 7, wuse close new millennium city. Kaduna. We deliver nation wide.
HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
Halalchaser41:

HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
Halalchaser41:

HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
Halalchaser41:

HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
Halalchaser41:

HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.
neayot:

i have been very respectful to him
i have been patience
since april 14th
from deliverying of a bad car to lies upon lies upon lies

You have sold more than 2000 cars why are you still holding my 8.2m since april 14th
Oga refund! have sent you my alc number couple of times
Just refund my money pleaseeeee

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 8:36am On May 31, 2022
i have been very respectful to him
i have been patience
since april 14th
from deliverying of a bad car to lies upon lies upon lies

You have sold more than 2000 cars why are you still holding my 8.2m since april 14th
Oga refund! have sent you my alc number couple of times
Just refund my money pleaseeeee

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 8:40am On May 31, 2022
Halalchaser41:

HALAL_CHASER IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by vivalavida(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2022
A developing scandal. Let's see how this ends.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 12:26pm On May 31, 2022
[quote author=neayot post=113332844][/quote]
Please which your notice!
i attached the copy of me paying 8.2m to your company since April 14th
After picking a toyota RAV 4 2017/2018 XLE on his page
A grey color with leather interior clean
This man delivered. broken windscreenscreen accidented
worked thumb print
faulty engine
no working Ac 2016 LE rav 4 to me after a whole week

I have all evidence
i told him to return it and he promised to change the car
since then its been stories on stories
then refund my money he refused picking my calls or replying my messages
He sent me a picture of a rav 2018 which was clean towards the end of april and he said it was going to be delivered to be the next day 27th precisely that i should add extra money for the driver to bring it the next day
Till now stories that the papers is not out
I was meant to be out of of town
He told me Papers will be our 29th and the car too
Till now its stories
He asked a man to call me yesterday when i drilled the man the man said the truth that he knows nothing about the car that wakaso only told him to say he is bringing a Grey car
Please is this not FRAUD!
Offline am working on getting my money but please avoid this name to save you the stress
Imagine the nonsense he is putting me through on my own money

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by aieromon(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2022
Why am I seeing Idiroko in the chats lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Cokahot: 1:26pm On May 31, 2022
He has used your money to upgrade his home interior,bought a toks car of 4m and used the change to drink beer,buy iPhone,and other dumb frivolities. Just forget that 8.2m. Una stupid sha. 8.2m and u no fit enter flight,direct go kaduna,buy the car once. Oponu many for naija o

13 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by izzou(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2022
Idiroko ke?

Hmmmmm

grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by PresEmeka: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Elsueno: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
shocked

if u see any business with any kind of religious connotation especially if owned by a Nigerian or African individual, better stay our from them..98% of them are grade a scammers using religion to manipulate potential customers & transform them into magas..

Any business or entprenuer God, Halal, Gods Chosen, I am blessed etc.....Red flag!! Scammers!

or and those with religious quotes, motivational bullshyt & big names like CEO of (insert a fancy name) online are mostly scammers too

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by an0daGuy: 12:40am On Jun 02, 2022
I hope we dig out the new moniker that inspired autos is using on nairaland someday soon cry

This thread reminds me of him undecided

I miss him kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Halalchaser41: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Two cars was delivered to you. You rejected the first one and said wheel screen is broken and said that the first car must be changed which we agree to do, the 2nd car has arrived already in lagos and she’s refusing to meet the driver or send someone to meet with him and confirm the vehicle. he’s been in lagos for 2days and this is our conversation with her. Why don’t you write the full truth here. We have been messaging you for 2days to go check up the car.

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Cokahot: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Scammer, ole. Driver does ot use WhatsApp. But has WhatsApp,soon u go say driver no get n.i.n,so he no fit call. Dumb lies. Don't worry,dem go soon catch u.

4 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
I blame @neayot! Imagine someone with my 8m telling me it’s my choice after delivering a car different from what I selected and bargained for from his page to me. It’s already fraud and not civil. Because what was ordered was different from what was delivered initially. You people won’t hear! What is so difficult in walking into a car stand to make your choice, pay and drive away? Distance business 70% of the times does not end well or always have satisfactory issues. I fail to see catch! There is always VIN available if you wish to know the overseas conditions of any vehicle you want to purchase, so what’s the catch in paying for what you can’t physically inspect before parting with your cash. And after citihood, any kaduna car dealer should be a red flag to a prospective buyer.

So after sending me something different from what I ordered, I have to wait until any year/time you sell whatever it is, before you reimburse me? Imagine! Something different ooo!(2016 le for 2018xle)!! So what is fraud then? How is it civil?

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by homeboy205: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2022
They have 44k followers in instagram. Go and pay bloggers on instagram money to call them out.

They go do normal ASAP.

Try The real gistlover

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Sas4lyf: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Civil transaction kwa! E don turn criminal. Make u arrest this pesin, make him yansh commot smoke

4 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Arysexy(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2022
This halal or whatever is his name is always involved in scam transactions. I remember one thread opened by a customer he treated bad last year.

Why will you agree with a vehicle with a customer and bring another for him? It means you just use a clean car to bait a potential customer with high price, only to start dribbling customer after payment and give him orange for paid apple.

You must be avoided. This is d 3rd time I'm reading your fraudulent transaction with customers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Update guyz

Today is 19th of June,
He hasnt refunded me my 8.2 million but he claimed he is charging me to court

i am waiting for his court servings
Am about to be a millionaire guyz!

He claimed he brought another car?
First did he send me
the picture of the car ?
Did i see the car?
He even claimed the car he wanted to give me was more expensive! Again the question is
is that the car
features of the exact car we agreed on
i will be glad to meet him in court and will keep you guyz updated

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
I think he has bragged about court case with some of his client he ill treated! Mine will be different oo
if i dont see his court servings by tuesday
i will issue him one
is the Audacity for me
Telling me he sold the car at higher price and why hasnt he paid me
yes he gave me someone contact as a lawyer
please how can a lawyer respond like this

All in know is that am smiling to the bank big soon
Shebi he sold more than 2000 cars last years
me i will do my calculation from his hug profit and make money from it

the lawyer has even blocked me i guess he must think this is a joke

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Am able to do away with the 8.2 million that is with him for 3 months
I will glad to wait on court judgements even if it takes the next 12 month to receive all my money for damages and fruading me

If he doesnt serve me his court hearing by tuesday
i will serve him one because already i know nigerian judge cant support fruadsters! After court
Then EFCC can take over

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by iykofias(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing civil about this matter, buyer didn’t get what he paid for. And he has every right not to accept any other car (even if it’s the same brand, model, year) unless the exact car he paid for. So a refund is in order but the seller is threatening will a nonexistent court order

2 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
my dear! Am waiting on the court servings ooo
Audacity ooo

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
iykofias:
Nothing civil about this matter, buyer didn’t get what he paid for. And he has every right not to accept any other car (even if it’s the same brand, model, year) unless the exact car he paid for. So a refund is in order but the seller is threatening will a nonexistent court order
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by iykofias(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
How long does it take someone to get served, you’re even treating him with kid’s gloves

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
I know right!
Am waiting for him to serve me
Eagerly waiting
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by alphabbey1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's the Audacity of this Halal chaser for me grin
This guy have obviously never stand in front of a judge before coz I can't fathom why a fraudster will still be taking maters legally...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by alphabbey1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
neayot:
I know right!
Am waiting for him to serve me
Eagerly waiting
Be waiting till he elope out of the country.
You are fully aware it's a case he can't win legally and you still believe he's serving u any court order ?

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by neayot: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yes i know

that is being worked on already

all information needed about him has been gotten so it will be more advantage to use if he truly sues us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / 1.5million What Kind Of Car Can I Get For This Amount / Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.