Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) (4320 Views)

What I Saw Written On A Tricycle! / 6 Lies Nigerian Car Dealers Tell Prospective Buyers / Pre-order Your Dreamed Cars Through O.l.m Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by vivalavida(m): 4:31am On Jun 20, 2022
This halal chaser is a criminal. You have really been patient with him. I doubt if I will ever be patient with someone like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
neayot:
Yes i know

that is being worked on already

all information needed about him has been gotten so it will be more advantage to use if he truly sues us
You are indeed a dreamer! Someone defrauded you for over 3 months and you are waiting for him to serve/sue you! Really? Yes, defrauded by tricks the moment a car with different from the year model and spec you picked on his page was sent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Arysexy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, this is a case you can easily win with damages paid.

Ensure you sue him for value loss, interest on your money, emotional blackmail, etc

He sent you what u didn't order

He claimed he sold it higher than you paid, what stopped him from returning your money?

Halal chaser is a fraudster that need to be thought a bitter lesson
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Danielbuyner: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Did halal chaser deliver the car or return the money. My friend is about to pay him for a car and I Don find this story. Now e dey fear.

Please how did this situation end
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by vivalavida(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Danielbuyner:
Did halal chaser deliver the car or return the money. My friend is about to pay him for a car and I Don find this story. Now e dey fear.

https://www.nairaland.com/7315382/deltel-fraudulent-dealings-beware#116345721
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Danielbuyner: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Arysexy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Danielbuyner:

You better advise your friend to save himself from stress

2 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Born2conquer: 3:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Danielbuyner:

You go cry aje

2 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Born2conquer: 3:25am On Sep 29, 2022
I do not know why I am just seeing this, this halal Chaser guy defrauded me badly in 2020 and it took almost 2years before I could get 90% of my money from him. Had to leave the rest for the sake of my mental health.

These guys do not fear a thing, they believe they're above the law

4 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Danielbuyner: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Born2conquer:
I do not know why I am just seeing this, this halal Chaser guy defrauded me badly in 2020 and it took almost 2years before I could get 90% of my money from him. Had to leave the rest for the sake of my mental health.

These guys do not fear a thing, they believe they're above the law

Ahhh
Thank you OP. I will advise my friend to back out of the deal.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Bulletproof: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dem don even carry him matter come here. HalalChaser is very untrustworthy. His full name is Ibrahim Garba Wakaso. He is very untruthful and nonchallant about his business. If you dare give him money and agree on a date to deliver any vehicle, forget it, he will start ghosting you. Most times, the pictures he post on his instagram page(in which comments are disabled) are cars not within the country; he cooks up such lies as if they are in the country and you start to wait and wait till etrernity while he ghost you. Now when the car arrives weeks later, you start to deal with fake vehicle registration and co. He pretty much lie about everything. To even think he is even into politics, last time i checked that name, he was a special adviser to sokot state gov. He cares so less about his reputation and think he can do anyhow to customer.

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Omeiza100: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2023
I would have love to know the eventual outcome of this furore
Was the client able to get the money back
Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by radhiyah: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Attn everyone
If halalchaser has ever defrauded you in any way
Please check in with me i have a case with him
And I’m
Handling it over to the DSS immediately
If you have proof of payment
Wakaso Global
Halal chaser
Ibrahim Garber
These are the name he use to defraud people and this has to be stop .

I have been a victim of his fraudulent ways since March 2023 ..

1 Like

Re: Lies Written About Halal Chaser Autos Chalal_chaser Autos Is No Scam) by Kingdemu: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2023
radhiyah:
Attn everyone
If halalchaser has ever defrauded you in any way
Please check in with me i have a case with him
And I’m
Handling it over to the DSS immediately
If you have proof of payment
Wakaso Global
Halal chaser
Ibrahim Garber
These are the name he use to defraud people and this has to be stop .

I have been a victim of his fraudulent ways since March 2023 ..
Even with thenumerous stories of his multiple frauds on this board you still fell victim a few months back?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car / Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business / 1.5million What Kind Of Car Can I Get For This Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.