Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate (1385 Views)

Police Smashes 14-Member Kidnapping Syndicate In Adamawa / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by huntingthem: 7:51pm On May 18, 2021
There's a dangerous group of Arm robbers ravaging the country being headed by one notorious hardened criminal by name UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI. They specialize in kidnapping, armed robbery, and have carried out alot of deadly activities within and outside the country.

I am calling on appropriate authorities to arrest this man by name UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI. I want to affirm that this my information came from a reliable source and I am very certain of it. All of his criminal activities are majorly conducted through this his phone number: +2349036955567 and 08160355507 which I presume not to be his real phone number except he is not smart as I consider him.

I was also able to obtain the account details in which he uses to conduct his criminal and kidnapping activities. Here it is: 3117100728, First bank, UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI.

I call on Federal Republic of Nigeria not to sweep this intelligence report under the carpet because I risk my life to reveal the identity of this criminal element. And I want to assure them that if they take this information serious we will have less dangerous criminal to deal with.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by AskProf: 8:07pm On May 18, 2021
Just like that?

1 Like

Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by dnawah(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2021
huntingthem:
There's a dangerous group of Arm robbers ravaging the country being headed by one notorious hardened criminal by name UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI. They specialize in kidnapping, armed robbery, and have carried out alot of deadly activities within and outside the country.

I am calling on appropriate authorities to arrest this man by name UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI. I want to affirm that this my information came from a reliable source and I am very certain of it. All of his criminal activities are majorly conducted through this his phone number: +2349036955567 which I presume not to be his real phone number except he is not smart as I consider him.

I was also able to obtain the account details in which he uses to conduct his criminal and kidnapping activities. Here it is: 3117100728, First bank, UGWU UCHENNA AMOBI.

I call on Federal Republic of Nigeria not to sweep this intelligence report under the carpet because I risk my life to reveal the identity of this criminal element. And I want to assure them that if they take this information serious we will have less dangerous criminal to deal with.
una don disagree now,you don't dey sing.all of una the same.

1 Like

Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 18, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Musiclover0990: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Is a lie, why are you trying to spoil somebody's name, if anyone see this now, the person will think it is true, I know this person you are talking about, he is a musician. He is not a bad person. If you have any issue with him, is it by damaging his name that is the best thing to do. What of if I post the same thing with your name here on Nairaland, will you be happy. Infant if you don't take down this post, I will post that you are a bokoharam member here on Nairaland. Take down this post
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Musiclover0990: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ugwu Uchenna Amaobi is not a Bad person, he is a music producer, if you have any disagreement with him, this is not the best way to handle it, because another person can post that you are a bad person too if you have a disagreement with them
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tag NPF on social media, thank you for this info.
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by accordadoga26(f): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Musiclover0990: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
You are going to be sued to court for defamation of Character if this person find out what you are doing with his name, am going to inform him. This is how people go to jail for nonsense. You don't know that this is dafamation of character,(Libel) it looks like fun to you. Google the meaning of defamation of character and check the punishment in Nigeria Constitution. You will be sued for 100 million naira damage for defaming his character.

Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Amobi1122Amobi: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Whoever is the stupid person that used my name to post this rubbish should better remove it now. This is not a joke, you don't use a crime as heavy as kidnapping and armedrobbery to joke. I don't know who you are, but am warning you, whoever you are, you better pull this post down. I know your target is to spoil my name, but you are a kid, because if you are an adult, you should know that false alligation is a very big crime. I am warning you now, don't say I did not warn you. If kidnapping and armedrobbery is normal thing in your family or wherever you come from that you think you can play with it, it is an abomination to some people. It is people like you that will accuse their husband of rape. I don't know if you are a woman or boy but I give you one month to peacefully remove my name from this nonsense you posted here or I will show you that am not someone you can mess it. Don't say I did not warn you.
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Amobi1122Amobi: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
I give you one month, after one month and this nonsense is still here, I will look for an IT expect to track your IP address and deal with you, because this is a serious defamation of my name. You are a bastard to think you can write such thing with somebody's name and go Scot free. I will get you, believe me. Fold your hands and wait for me
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Amobi1122Amobi: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank you musiclover, whoever did this think he or she is wickeding me, I will show him how to wicked someone. Anybody here that knows any information of the person that posted this defamation should please help me our, I will pay the person 1 million naira. When I get him, he is going to eventually pay for the damages this defamation is bringing to my name. Dnawah is the persons name am seeing here and his account is active.

Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by dnawah(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Amobi1122Amobi:
Thank you musiclover, whoever did this think he or she is wickeding me, I will show him how to wicked someone. Anybody here that knows any information of the person that posted this defamation should please help me our, I will pay the person 1 million naira. When I get him, he is going to eventually pay for the damages this defamation is bringing to my name. Dnawah is the persons name am seeing here and his account is active.
in which way?
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Iliveforever(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Loan apps again 😩😩
Re: Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate by Meteng: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Iliveforever:
Loan apps again 😩😩
grin

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out / 51-year-old Oluranti Badejo Strangles His Wife To Death Over Minor Disagreement / A Man Who Campaign For Tinubu & APC At Filling Station Got Beaten With Jerry-can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.