Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE (24057 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:35am On May 19, 2021
Hahahaha no afonja is worthy enough for Sai Barbar government... the worst is that... they keep blaming igbos for their numerous blunders

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by zuto4u(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2021
Lol.... Sai baba!!!
myrrtle:
Another Aboki. Jubrin el Sudani well done oh! One Nigeria my foot. This is why many intelligent people like myself will support Nnamdi Kanu, even though we do not agree with all what he does. Jubrin is the worst thing that has happened to the black race. Worst than the 18th century slave trade.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by zuto4u(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2021
Sai baba!!!
lonecatt:
If you call ipob terrorist because they want a separate country then buhari is a bigger terrorist for making one sided appointments of mostly northerners.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by nedu666: 12:52am On May 19, 2021
One4me:

You are right but he will fail.
The fear is that they would put another "stooge" there, like that one from Bourdillon going all over the North distributing Rice and wearing Babanriga, such that he will be Southerner in State of Origin but Northerner is Action and appointments.
God forbid.

Tinubu is the last person the north will pick. Do u think it will be easy to control tinubu. Someone who has money, press, propaganda, int connection. Tinubu will stun them in disbelief
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Ezedon(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2021
Which Buhari
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Newstrumpet4: 12:59am On May 19, 2021
Does it mean we don't have capable hands from southern states?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, why spend so much time chatting on Facebook, Whatsapp etc when you can earn some cool cash as graphic designer. Kindly avail yourself of this great opportunity.
For more info send message to 0.8.1.0.8.8.1.5.7.9.4. God bless you as you do so.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Heavensent01(m): 1:01am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are obviously an Ibo man, pretending not to know the yolubas are my pipo

calling my people Yorubas, yoluba sound insultive, ridiculous and dumb

you need Ben Carson to work relentlessly on your sleeping brain. like Buhari like his quota system cows

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by planetx: 1:06am On May 19, 2021
I remember early in his administration when he started showing his nepotistic tendencies, they told us not worry that there are thousands of appointments still to be filled. Here we are six years later and the nepotism is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Stanleyville(m): 1:13am On May 19, 2021
grin

The day I left Nigeria for good will always be a day I will never forget!.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by realray(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2021
yeye president
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by chaloskyx: 2:18am On May 19, 2021
Lol that wont be necessary the only job a southern president should do is divide this country thats all we need
Biglittlelois:
Lol I'd really like to us to have a nepotistic southern President, I want to see how far the northerners can go with their cries and gnashing of teeth, let them know how sweet it is.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by vineyardfarms: 2:37am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=101829414]I was even surprised that Buhari never bulge an inch even with the Col.Umar Dangiwa(Rtd) letter on his overt nepotism even warning him saying [color=#990000]"..All those who wish you and the country well must mince no words in warning you that Nigeria has become dangerously polarized and risk sliding into crisis on account of your administration’s lopsided appointments which continues to give undue preference to some sections of the country over others.

Mr President, I regret that there are no kind or gentle words to tell you that your skewed appointments into the offices of the federal government, favoring some and frustrating others, shall bring ruin and destruction to Nigeria.....
[/col

Father don't give this man the opportunity to destroy this nation. Retire him before then
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Origin(f): 4:35am On May 19, 2021
Personally, i dont think they submit CVs to get this jobs....

They just sent notes with muslim names and state of origin.

Where qualifications??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Teejay13(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2021
This is nepotism to the peak.

How could the president of a whole nation be this one sided?

This is bad honestly.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by pfadom: 4:46am On May 19, 2021
Another appointment made by the President of Islamic Republic of Fulani.

We are nearer the end of nepotism with impunity than the beginning. Buhari will end in the history of Nigeria as the worst, most useless and most discriminatory administration since the amalgamation.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Samade7: 5:07am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the Hausa/foolanis
God bless the yolubas

God bless the Igbos and others

If I curse ur generation now, u will think say I be bad person..........but u dey craze fa.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Brushstrokes20: 5:18am On May 19, 2021
The redundant vegetable is all shades of nuisance and nepotism!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by kennyamusan(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by myrrtle(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2021
zuto4u:
Lol.... Sai baba!!!
sai baba kill you there. Idiot!!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by ceaser: 5:45am On May 19, 2021
Aaaaand another Fulani man. Weldone Buhari.
Fulani 1: Nigerians 0.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by zuto4u(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2021
Hahahaha.... Bro I be your brother ooooooo. I no be aboki oooooo hahahaha... I was only playing around. I no fit shout for Buhari matter again, I don tire
myrrtle:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by November1857(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the Hausa/foolanis
God bless the yolubas

God bless the Igbos and others
May your life and generation be the way Buhari is running Nigeria ! Typical Yoruba muslim stunts...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by OmoOba204(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2021
[b][/b]
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1394709663959093252?s=08
Everything about Buhari is Mallam.....May God Help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by tishbite41(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2021
No Wahala

No be only Fikpo na Afikpo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by aryzgreat: 6:47am On May 19, 2021
When SE was shouting, they said we did not vote him and should not expect appointment. They said there are thousands of appointment to be made. They said we are wailers and greedy.

6 years after, the whole south have joined in wailing. Una good morning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by myrrtle(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2021
zuto4u:
Hahahaha.... Bro I be your brother ooooooo. I no be aboki oooooo hahahaha... I was only playing around. I no fit shout for Buhari matter again, I don tire
grin no dey play like that o! People dey vex. Anyways it's all good. I apologise

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by DedeNkem: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
Another lopsided appointment of a northerner. You see why jihadist Buhari doesn't want Restructuring?!

Buhari is the least unpatriotic and most tribalistic idiot in the Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by mechanics(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2021
tnerro1:

That’s not even the issue, they have a recurrent budget and they will employ only Aboki.s and pay themselves Huge salaries and allowances even thou they are not functioning
Just imagine that, government should scrap the agency.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Zetty177x: 8:04am On May 19, 2021
We must share Nigeria. This niggar too see us finish...another knoterna!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Zetty177x: 8:06am On May 19, 2021
aryzgreat:
When SE was shouting, they said we did not vote him and should not expect appointment. They said there are thousands of appointment to be made. They said we are wailers and greedy.

6 years after, the whole south have joined in wailing. Una good morning

Good morning my brother. ..u de see wetin de happin so? Another Knoterna!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Zetty177x: 8:07am On May 19, 2021
myrrtle:

Take it easy. He was being sarcastic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Buratai, Other Ex-Service Chiefs In Senate For Ambassadorial Screening / Yakubu Dogara Blast Tinubu Says Emilokan Is Heresy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.