Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE (24040 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs / PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Zetty177x: 8:09am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the Hausa/foolanis
God bless the yolubas

God bless the Igbos and others

U see d number of shares u have?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by akdjr(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2021
While I still believe there is more to do in balancing appointment but let's bear it in mind that in Nigeria we have

Northwest
North Central
North East

South West
Southeast
South South

Why is it that when a North Eastern person is appointed we classify such person as Northerner but when a South West person is appointed we often forget to use same analogy but rather we start ethnicizing. He's Yoruba, he's Ijaw, He's Edo, he's Ibo.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by PissfulProtester: 8:50am On May 19, 2021
Zetty177x:

U see d number of shares u have?
Yes oo! Why you ask?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by ProfAmaben(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
Good one! Let the best hand do the job..if the best hands can be gotten from the East, let them be picked therefrom. If North or any other region, let the same thing apply

When I complained about the way our failed Nigerian football team is dominated by the Igbos, I was told the reason is because you can only find good footballers in the East..other regions are dominated by cripples.

Buhari is the best Nigeria will ever have in this trying times even though the current security situation is an eyesore..Fix security and you will have the best President ever

God bless the yolubas

[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:28am On May 19, 2021
Posh2018:

I don't know if it is just ignorance or deliberate mischief. So Buhari should not appoint Northerners again. When he appoints a southerner, we will all pretend we didn't see it. But when it is North, we just start wailing.

Wetin sef?
check up on the strategic areas and most sensitive ones And tell me who you have there. Cos you're getting crumbs from this administration doesn't warrant you to subject your objectivism to slavery. Free your mind bruv! I for one use to be a staunch supporter of this administration, but when I saw that things weren't going well, I spoke up to constructively criticise.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by cardoctor(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2021
We don hear.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Gval123: 9:40am On May 19, 2021
Buhari kai.
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Tzar(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2021
If Nigeria does not split, I hope the next Southerner to be president has the courage to fire ALL these mostly incompetent Northerners Buhari gave office and replace them ALL with Southerners.

The South MUST also reciprocate the current gesture by as a matter of policy, give ALL available juicy positions to ONLY Southerners.

Let it be on record that Buhari has finally instititionalized nepotism in Nigeria.

Racoon:

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1394709663959093252?s=08
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Phillip2see: 9:46am On May 19, 2021
The nepotism continues
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by piagetskinner(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2021
Always giving appointments to the north..

Senile old man that should Go and sit down in his cattle farm

The bad thing about this is that 2023 is still far off
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by LLMG: 12:21pm On May 19, 2021
unrepentant, arrogant, selfish jihadist very soon your sins will find you out
Racoon:

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1394709663959093252?s=08
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by TolaniLuv: 12:34pm On May 19, 2021
There is never wiki pedia or any information about this people .. I don’t understand why we appoint people with no background details . Who is Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo anyone can help dig out ?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by Vicilo(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

God bless the yolubas

Y don't u shut up and type from ur brain. Y will u compare professional football with national appointed? OK how many northerners plays in any of d top leagues in d Europe? How many featured in d champions league,?
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by whippersnapper(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol I'd really like to us to have a nepotistic southern President, I want to see how far the northerners can go with their cries and gnashing of teeth, let them know how sweet it is.
in your wildest dreams
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by camri: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Lol I'd really like to us to have a nepotistic southern President, I want to see how far the northerners can go with their cries and gnashing of teeth, let them know how sweet it is.
Hi, i like the way you comment, very confident and assertive. My type of woman. I think i like you and would like to know you better if you let me. Tho I would have loved to send a dm but dont know if its ok by you. I mean no harm so don't get me wrong
Re: Buhari Approves Appointment Of Abubakar Nuhu Fikpo As Substantive DG NDE by zuto4u(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
One love bro
myrrtle:
grin no dey play like that o! People dey vex. Anyways it's all good. I apologise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video) / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.