Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (56057 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 9:14am On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Dont mind them, I remember during the endsars shooting , one Alfa was shot and his people left him on the ground and ran away, I was the only one that came by and took him to the hospital before other people came to help, even when I was on the ground with the Alfa the heavy shooting was still going on but the Alfa lost his life, may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Na this coward tribe dey carry the matter forehead
No blame them,it 's in their blood and culture.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by funkekemi(f): 9:15am On May 19, 2021
adadike:
People are truly living in fear honestly . Today, I witness broad day light robbery in onitsha for the first time in my life.
Those outside igboland cheering ugm should come back home and see how your brothers and sisters are suffering.
Soldiers truly blocked Amawbia to Nise road in Awka
As for me, posterity will be kind to me coz I warned my people but they did not listen
Moving out of South east soon on a more permanent basis
stop peddling false information .

3 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by ada9ja(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2021
Rareoil:

don't feel sorry for us focus on your region bros.

bandits kidnapped a shariia judge focus in that.

U will be sorry cos your region will soon overtake that region
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by criuze(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2021
Whats the score

I mean how many army as usual
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
Nigerian Army facing the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Pls hunt them down and shoot them like wild rabis infected dogs.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Frankbaro(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

How can you say the military is protecting only Fulani settlement while others are living in fear? grin
Una lamentations never start. You all cheered and shamelessly supported the unknown Gunmen. Who would have thought you would ever need the military to protect your people? From what exactly? Is it from the military or the unknown Gunmen?

I have said it countless times that the hypocrisy in the East will eventually consume it.

Your hatred for the East will eventually consume your entire family and generations. Ewu
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 19, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Like I stated earlier, I'm an ambassador of peace whenever I go both West, South and some part of North.
But why haven't u guys asked yourselves what brought this issue of UGM
tell me ugm I don't about ugm _____NIGERIANS MUST TO STAY AWAY FROM MENTAL DEFICIENCY WITHIN THE FOLLOWERS AND THE LEADERS ____NIGERIANS ARE RUNNING A SECRET CULT NOT GOVERNMENT
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Brimstone77: 9:28am On May 19, 2021
More than 10 hours after the shooting,we are yet to read or hear about the out come.. sad

Maybe the Nigeria military suffered much casualties that's why every body is calm and silent, because assume the military killed the unknown gun men,by now we will be seeing graphic pictures all over the internet,and narratives how join security forces repelled unknown gun men attack and neutralized many hoodlums..

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by engrchykae(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

If we're doing ourself why are you crying for us na?

he need us like air
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Farid24224(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Go to China and start flying an Uighur flag. Start agitating for the creation of the Uighur state. What the government there will do to you, will make you rather choose suicide. And China is a great nation.

Tell him!!

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by kcnwaigbo: 9:32am On May 19, 2021
kingthreat:

I swear this government is being too weak on these anarchists. No government in the world will tolerate any attack on its armed forces or law enforcement.

Oh you are just realising it now? The Nigerian military is very weak that is why Boko Haram has been attacking and killing them for years
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Frankbaro(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2021
Kingof2nations:

But whn the military was also killing defenseless youths you are cheering them

Don't mind the hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by ka1y(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2021
[quote author=PeaceforNigeria post=101832614]

You can’t beat the army in war. The UGM will turn Imo into a militarised zone, guerrilla warfare will continue, many will die, businesses will move out and suffering will start.

War is not good.[/quote

Same with army they can't beat UGM either.

3 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by SlayerForever: 9:41am On May 19, 2021
richmond500:
I have been there before u and I tell u its not a golden walk as u will gain nothing

Ehn leave us na.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Kenturkey048:

My sister, I kept on telling them southeast nor be northeast.

Imagine the Nigerian Government planning to withdraw troops combating insurgency to come southeast. You can't win a fight without leadership backup.

Boko boys are getting support from some elements in both the Civil & military hierarchy hence their victory. Nigerian government won't think twice to burn down the whole southeast.

I don't know why they fail to understand that Easterners are the most scattered tribe over Nigeria. The biggest and finest house in the area where my family house is situated is owned by an Igbo man. Not to talk about what ibo boys are doing on the island where I live.

To be candid, if Nigeria divide, Ibos go lose more. I know what I say.. Alaba market, na ibos dominate, Trade fair, na ibos dominate go jos, Terminus market, na ibos dominate.

But, I don't know why some have chosen to make others endangered species in Nigeria.

Imagine a guy complaining about Nigerian police arresting his in-law during UMUNNA meeting and labeling them ipob.Thats the stage we've gotten to...

I wish most of them go read the reality of the Nigeria/Biafra war, and everything that transpired before the war. Ojokwu deceived their Fore-Fathers, Nnamdi Kanu is doing so with them.
Na only you I go reply care about yourself and leave us alone
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2021
Pierocash:
this terrorist have started spewing gibberish and twisting the narrative.

The video only recorded gun sounds and no one knows who is having the upper hand. But in your own delusion,you have already started talking as if civilians are been murdered.

No place for terrorists in the South,take that message to your terrorist pay masters
Na their way! They will leave their piss ful region to comment nonsense. Govt dissed them out recently to join the old hungry ones online to be saying nonsense...
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Typical ill informed Nigerian laughing at his ignorance. Example ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgd_PVzrbQ

Now after watching this, take you big head and watch the original video.

How does the weak sound of Detonation of this smoke grenade sound alike with the sound of the bomb detonated at owerri.

The one at owerri is either a grenade it a rocket.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Akalia(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2021
GTkester:

If you watch this, you'd see the poster was cool with UGM! Now ask yourself why are our people cool with UGM? The answer is Because we realize that there mission is not terrorism, like Fulani herdsmen or the norther bandits, but there mission is to fight for citizens freedom. Hate UGM all you want, it will not change the fact that security personnel are not having it easy with them
Just so you know, BH started out like UGM under their late leader(Muhammed Yusuf). BH ran amok and became not only the enemy of the state but a dreaded enemy to the ignorant hapless locals that once drummed support for them after Mohammed Yusuf was killed in a gun duel with an elite force of the Nigerian security agents. Be careful of what you wish for child. UGM is a prelude to a terror monster that will come afoot to scourge the entirety of SE. No law abiding, sincere and good willed freedom movement should pose a threat to the constituted authority. UGM or ESN are recipes for disaster. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by chiefobdk(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2021
adadike:
People are truly living in fear honestly . Today, I witness broad day light robbery in onitsha for the first time in my life.
Those outside igboland cheering ugm should come back home and see how your brothers and sisters are suffering.
As for me, posterity will be kind to me coz I warned my people but they did not listen

They have been robbing onitsha for a very long time.. They even rob here in lagos. Even in traffic...

If u like make dem rob u everyday.....
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Oh you are just realising it now? The Nigerian military is very weak that is why Boko Haram has been attacking and killing them for years

That war is not easy though. Lets not keep mocking those in heat.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2021
Hizzy:

Na only you I go reply care about yourself and leave us alone

Who care about una.?? E just be say Nigerian Army go soon start use una count scores and una no go allow people hear word... Be fine...
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2021
Akalia:
Just so you know, BH started like UGM under their late leader(Muhammed Yusuf). BH ran amok and became not only the enemy of the state but a dreaded enemy to the ignorant hapless locals that once drummed support for them after Mohammed Yusuf was killed in a gun duel with an elite force of the Nigerian security agents. Be careful of what you wish for your child. UGM is a prelude to a terrifying monster that will come afoot to scourge the entirety of SE. No law-abiding, sincere, and good-willed freedom movement should pose a threat to the constituted authority. UGM or ESN are recipes for disaster. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Boss, you are just wasting your English...

Just like Adamu Mohammed that said Boko haram and bandit is a northern freedom fighter, so is Some Easterners...No worry...matters go soon clear.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:23am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...

There is no place in the world whr the military will kill innocent citizens and dance to it and expect no retaliation

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by LordPsalm(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...
Will u keep quiet.
Did u ask same questions when the military conducted their useless python dance born out of hatred for the East just to kill us?
Why the python dance in the peaceful east?
Why the inceasant killing and extorting of igbos in their land by people that are meant to protect them?
Stop being a hypocrite. We know we are hated and we won't hate ourself. Their presence in the east is doing us more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:33am On May 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

There is no place in the world whr the military will kill innocent citizens and dance to it and expect no retaliation
okay o! Happy retaliation
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by stano2(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2021
adadike:
Daylight robbery in Onitsha has been a usual occurrence for years now... A sad one bro. No one will help you when you are attacked..I dislike Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:34am On May 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Okay o! Kwantinue
LordPsalm:
Will u keep quiet.
Did u ask same questions when the military conducted their useless python dance born out of hatred for the East just to kill us?
Why the python dance in the peaceful east?
Why the inceasant killing and extorting of igbos in their land by people that are meant to protect them?
Stop being a hypocrite. We know we are hated and we won't hate ourself. Their presence in the east is doing us more harm than good.
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Danking1: 10:34am On May 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Those blabbing about UGM as protective outfit against Fulani terrorists. Have you one day ask yourself how many fulani herdsmen have they captured or killed since their operation?

Instead they're busy killing policemen who are mostly their kinsmen.
I reiterates that cutting your nose to spite your face will only disfigure your face even if the whole body will have to be in pain.

The Buhari you guys are trying to get at by such activity dont send you guys and will only leave the office by 2023.
If the UGM want war let them start killing Hausa-fulani or other tribes in their domain and the war will come faster.
For now they're just playing around their corner.UGM my foot!
U Wil be the first to wail and cry louder than any other when it start but calm down let them finish the police first be 4 the next step is step by step

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by dallasi: 10:35am On May 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:

this is war pix....think again

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by LordPsalm(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2021
Akalia:
Just so you know, BH started out like UGM under their late leader(Muhammed Yusuf). BH ran amok and became not only the enemy of the state but a dreaded enemy to the ignorant hapless locals that once drummed support for them after Mohammed Yusuf was killed in a gun duel with an elite force of the Nigerian security agents. Be careful of what you wish for child. UGM is a prelude to a terror monster that will come afoot to scourge the entirety of SE. No law abiding, sincere and good willed freedom movement should pose a threat to the constituted authority. UGM or ESN are recipes for disaster. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Igbos are not muslims. We dnt have terrorism n jihad in our blood.
Our fight is against the foolish Nigerian led forces that has vowed to exterimate us and the useless political leaders that are assisting them to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by dallasi: 10:39am On May 19, 2021
LordPsalm:
Igbos are not muslims. We dnt have terrorism n jihad in our blood.
Our fight is against the foolish Nigerian led forces that has vowed to exterimate us and the useless political leaders that are assisting them to achieve it.

Think again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.