Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit (28269 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by kingsleefolli(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2021
Robort addressing humans.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Yobabad: 6:43am On May 19, 2021
Buhari now look like Bola Tinubu, two expired vegetables that are good for nothing
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gasparpisciotta: 6:43am On May 19, 2021
You can’t give what you don’t have...
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On May 19, 2021
D.P!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Myself2(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2021
Follow follow

What did he take to the table at the conference and what will he be able to extract

Ignorant ajala travel looking for every opportunity to junket the globe, attending summits he doesn't understand
Thunder fire any BMC zombie to quote me
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Belial06: 6:47am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
I thought the summit was postponed according to ipob pigs on social media.

I sometimes wonder how ipob pigs reason. They go on social media, type lies upon lies, knowing very well they are lying. When the actual situation start unveiling against their lies, they still go on social media saying "govt of denial". undecided

Now that they have lied about the summit, may be they will go out again to still accuse govt of denying, even though no single govt official ever said it was postponed. cheesy

Anyway, what is rhino omocriminal waiting for to chase Buhari out of France?

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

Offensive comment and detailing homepage

Seun mukina2 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by contigiency(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2021
Hmmm. Reno Omokiri and his urchins will die of heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2021
Am jus wondering wat he will be saying

And

Am wondering how they will even hear him

If they hear him, I pray our life improve.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by walefresh3(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2021
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by CBARRY1: 6:53am On May 19, 2021
In all these pictures, buhari appeared more confused with nothing useful or reasonable to contribute.

HOW I WISH HE WOULD STAY IN FRANCE THROUGH OUT HIS REMAINING DAYS ON EARTH.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by DesChyko: 6:59am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Wailing in the morning, wailing in the afternoon, wailing at night, guy you no dey tired of wailing?

People with sense aren't tired of making sense. But I understand this may be unfamiliar grounds to you. If that is the case, don't get lost.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by mightyhaze: 6:59am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Wailing in the morning, wailing in the afternoon, wailing at night, guy you no dey tired of wailing?
If u can't stomach it ,take a dip inside a lake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by 1Dray(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Being Zombic in the morning, Zombic in the afternoon, Zombic in the night. Are you cursed to be a zombie? Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by chaloskyx: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
YOU ONLY PARTICIPATED OGA WHAT DID YOU CONTRIBUTE OR BRING BACK HOME FROM THE SUMMIT?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by KenModi(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

You never tire to suffer?! Goat! How much are you being paid to continue to fool yourself online? May God direct your life the way Buhari has been directing Nigeria. Goat!
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by achi4u(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2021
Na this one be our new president?

He strong Sha unlike the previous onse sad
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:05am On May 19, 2021
gambia:
[s][/s]

You think say you dey wise, hand go soon touch you.

Ewu Gambia
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Ewu Gambia

This market wey you dey price so, you must buy ham.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by uchesino(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2021
Bastardquote author=Simplyleo post=101832791]I ought the summit was postponed according to ipob pigs on social media.

I sometimes wonder how ipob pigs reason. They go on social media, type lies upon lies, knowing very well they are lying. When the actual situation start unveiling against their lies, they still go on social media saying "govt of denial". undecided Bastard

Now that they have lied about the summit, may be they will go out again to still accuse govt of denying, even though no single govt official ever said it was postponed. cheesy

Anyway, what is rhino omocriminal waiting for to chase Buhari out of France?

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:09am On May 19, 2021
gambia:

This market wey you dey price so, you must buy ham.

No be only ham na cheese. Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Victorclean1: 7:10am On May 19, 2021
post=101836859:

May God punish the evil animal called Cownu for brainwashing some people and most especially for the killings of our military personnel and burning of Police stations.

As we always say here : Rumours are spread by idiots and believed by fools.

We Rise!

The axis of evil people with their normal premeditated evil. Kanu Nnamdi is truly a pin in their ass. I love to also see this guy wail

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by thundafire: 7:10am On May 19, 2021
Hope he wouldn't say anything about corruption
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by moshino(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2021
helinues:
Good

Hope the outcome of the meeting would yield better results

There will be no new outcome or better results, than in the past. Buhari has nothing good to offer Nigeria and Nigerians. He lacks the capacity to do anything better, he's no different than a cow. Buhari has no intellect nor vision. He's only qualified to be a livestock herdsman. The biggest mistake Nigeria ever made.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

No be only ham na cheese. Ewu Gambia

I can't waste my precious time on a retarded being.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2021
post=101836859:

May God punish the evil animal called Cownu for brainwashing some people and most especially for the killings of our military personnel and burning of Police stations.

As we always say here : Rumours are spread by idiots and believed by fools.

We Rise!

That Albino hunchback coward is a renowned liar and fraud. He has his fingers in the brains of his zombie followers. Even on this thread they are here bowing down and kissing his feet and licking his ass as they raise their heads.

Nothing else in their brains except wailing of insults when they are once again exposed.

Ndi Uchu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2021
gambia:

I can't waste my precious time on a retarded being.

I thought you said I have bought your market of "ham". You dey run?

See who is calling someone a slow being yet a simple two letter word such as AM he cannot spell right and rather wrote HAM. Ikpere ewu dika gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I thought you said I have bought your market of "ham". You dey run?

See who is calling someone a slow being yet a simple two letter word such as AM he cannot spell right and rather wrote HAM. Ikpere ewu dika gi

Ham is street level, but only for the wise to comprehend, I have better things to do with time, hand go soon touch you insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:20am On May 19, 2021
Buhari to Geoffrey Onyeama: My guy na you be this? How far?
Geoffrey to Buhari: My Oga you be OG o. See your ginger..

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 7:23am On May 19, 2021
gambia:

Ham is street level, but only for the wise to comprehend, I have better things to do with time, hand go soon touch you insha Allah.

I don't do street. I am not a low life like you. Try and upgrade yourself and those you associate with Mr street guy.

E say na hand go soon touch me cheesy. Ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.