Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit (28368 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by bigtt76(f): 7:24am On May 19, 2021
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by stupidmod3: 7:24am On May 19, 2021
wat good will come out of this?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Kreme(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2021
If to say this Charles Onyema na one Yoruba man, Igbos go don cry tire.... I just tire for this country matter

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by nerd004: 7:29am On May 19, 2021
Ipigs are the worst liars and peddler of fake news...They peddle fake news everywhere and everyday... Their leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the father of all liars ....He is a Devil � because there is no truth in him....He uses propaganda and unfounded conspiracy theories to brainwash his ipigs members....

Stupid ipigs,,,ur wailing days are here...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Pain(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2021
WHAT IS FRANCE FINANCING? WHAT DO THEY HAVE OTHER THAN THE WEALTH OF AFRICA?
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2021
The ediot will bribe fellow attendees with 20 million dollars each just not to put the microphone on... I know nothing dey his brain only kunu nana and tuwo
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Godsown0: 7:56am On May 19, 2021
First pic are they dancing focus? undecided grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I don't do street. I am not a low life like you. Try and upgrade yourself and those you associate with Mr street guy.

E say na hand go soon touch me cheesy. Ode

Lol.....be forming Ajebo on top 30k Npower, I'm a street guy no doubt, but your likes will soon be wipe off trust me.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by blamingthedevil: 8:04am On May 19, 2021
Victorclean1:

The axis of evil people with their normal premeditated evil. Kanu Nnamdi is truly a pin in their ass. I love to also see this guy wail
Pin....IPOB and English Language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by berrystunn(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2021
olaboy33:
You're making the whole of African leaders leave the shores of Africa for an African finance summit holding in France only to meet other non African participants virtually.

Hahaha if you want to borrow money from the bank... You will invite and wait for the bank to come to your place?

That means you are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by CryptoRepublic1: 8:07am On May 19, 2021
The European finance summit is scheduled to take place in Lagos Nigeria on the 20.01.3040.

Since we the Europeans love Africans so much that we always allow them to discuss their financial problems in Europe,for that reason macron the genius has decided that we the European people should reciprocate the gesture of goodwill by scheduling the European finance summit in Nigeria for the date above.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by ablejesus26(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2021
The level at which fake news flies ehn.
Sebi them say the meeting was postponed??.
Anyways nothing can change the reality that this man is the worst to happen to this country since 1914.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by akdjr(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2021
Buhari has over 10million loyal voters who will vote for anyone Buhari support in an election yet the children of hate want presidency to be given to them freely but hate Buhari but want Buhari supporters to come and elect of them as a president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 8:11am On May 19, 2021
gambia:

Lol.....be forming Ajebo on top 30k Npower, I'm a street guy no doubt, but your likes will soon be wipe off trust me.

This Ewu Gambia thinks I am employed by government Sha cheesy

Poverty is troubling your low life street brain.

Upgrade your thinking faculty ode.

Saying the truth should not be something you get paid for. I make my good money myself and from my numerous businesses ewu.

Poor frustrated individual

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by melodyisaac: 8:11am On May 19, 2021
It'slike they have paid this one again fo*l
Simplyleo:
I thought the summit was postponed according to ipob pigs on social media.

I sometimes wonder how ipob pigs reason. They go on social media, type lies upon lies, knowing very well they are lying. When the actual situation start unveiling against their lies, they still go on social media saying "govt of denial". undecided

Now that they have lied about the summit, may be they will go out again to still accuse govt of denying, even though no single govt official ever said it was postponed. cheesy

Anyway, what is rhino omocriminal waiting for to chase Buhari out of France?

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

This Ewu Gambia thinks I am employed by government Sha cheesy

Poverty is troubling your low life street brain.

Upgrade your thinking faculty ode.

Saying the truth should not be something you get paid for. I make my good money myself and from my numerous businesses ewu.

Poor frustrated individual

Keeping deceiving your self, come lets teach you how money is gotten from the street, so you wont be disturbing mummy and daddy. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Ever8090: 8:29am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

I sometimes wonder how ipob pigs reason. They go on social media, type lies upon lies, knowing very well they are lying. When the actual situation start unveiling against their lies, they still go on social media saying "govt of denial". undecided

Now that they have lied about the summit, may be they will go out again to still accuse govt of denying, even though no single govt official ever said it was postponed. cheesy

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

they will soon tell you it's Photoshop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Nobody: 8:33am On May 19, 2021
gambia:

Keeping deceiving your self, come lets teach you how money is gotten from the street, so you wont be disturbing mummy and daddy. grin grin grin

So you are a pick pocket and a thief? Finally you have revealed what you do. Street swindler and Hustler.

We know your kind.

Come let me employ you and upgrade you that is if you have a CV besides "street".

Anumpama
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Ever8090: 8:33am On May 19, 2021
Racoon:

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

How will this help this false contraption of a nation conjured by Lord Lugard when the same failed president is asking for another loan of a whooping
N2.342tr( $6.183billion)?

Every indices of human and economic development under Buhari is absymally unacceptable.Global oil prices are fluctuating terribly.Cash crunch every even to fund the 2021 budget.So where will Nigeria gets money to service or pay back this loans?

These setbacks are more reasons where the NASS ought to have commence impeachment proceedings against Buhari but alas, they are in his pocket.Until Nigeria is auctioned on OLX, ebay, Amazon or colonize by the Chinese, the NASS will never appreciate the full implication of chronic loan debt burden on this nation.

So his participation have no relevance or benefits to this nation given the unimaginable debts burden and economic crisis the Buhari regime has bequeathed upon this failed nation
are you talking about Buhari or jubril?..so even the French President is as foolish and brain-dead like Nigerians to receive an imposter as one of the world leaders?...you guys are really pathetic and uncivilise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by gambia(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2021
Tetehjewels:

So you are a pick pocket and a thief? Finally you have revealed what you do. Street swindler and Hustler.

We know your kind.

Come let me employ you and upgrade you that is if you have a CV besides "street".

Anumpama

Lol.....Go and employ your relatives, I have a work force under me, if you are interested, don't hesitate to drop your CV. Oponu
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Shattuck(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2021
helinues:

Wailing in the morning, wailing in the afternoon, wailing at night, guy you no dey tired of wailing?
you must be highly insensitive, he is speaking fact and truth.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by ImpactCrater: 8:48am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Josywhyte: 8:48am On May 19, 2021
Wetin that mumu of a president know say him dey write there? Illiterate of a president. Coward,foolish,childish,wicked,stupid,and senseless in all his dealings. Looking for another loan to obtain,I guess.
Spits
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by ImpactCrater: 9:03am On May 19, 2021
melodyisaac:
It'slike they have paid this one again fo*l

30k to be an irrational, cursed, slowpoke ooo
God forbid!
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Anieke39(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic
all Africa .com when is it ipobo .com
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:46am On May 19, 2021
alizma:
Reno how market?

Renomonkey has been lying since the days of Jona-daft. Nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by loganx: 9:50am On May 19, 2021
Africa Finance summit in France.

If you see the irony in the above statement, you will understand how backward African leaders are and imagine how long, if at all, it will take Africa to be self-aware and seek progress and development from within.
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by walkingshadow911: 10:09am On May 19, 2021
achi4u:
Na this one be our new president?

He strong Sha unlike the previous onse sad
lol_this is younger version of buhari the more u look d less u see
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Ayobami7(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2021
Okay Seen
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by alizma: 11:54am On May 19, 2021
NOHOLDSBAR:

Renomonkey has been lying since the days of Jona-daft. Nothing new.
Give him appointment under APC now and he will start singing another song

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.