Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit (28366 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja From African Finance Summit In Paris / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On May 19, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
That is what they went there to do; to snap pix, I'm sure buhari photographer will be a multi-billioniare now.....

buhari wey no dey drop......na people wey dey close to him talk am....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by NosaHenry(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
I thought the summit was postponed according to ipob pigs on social media.

I sometimes wonder how ipob pigs reason. They go on social media, type lies upon lies, knowing very well they are lying. When the actual situation start unveiling against their lies, they still go on social media saying "govt of denial". undecided

Now that they have lied about the summit, may be they will go out again to still accuse govt of denying, even though no single govt official ever said it was postponed. cheesy

Anyway, what is rhino omocriminal waiting for to chase Buhari out of France?

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians.

One is Africa -France summit, another is Africa - Finance summit
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by babsthegreat: 4:17pm On May 19, 2021
How will this improve the lives of Nigerians
Re: Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit by usedcardealerph(m): 10:05pm On May 19, 2021
It's not by pictures or snap shots. How is he interacting in the summit is what matters.
I gave up on buhari when I saw that video when buhari visited Germany in October, 2016 as he came down from the plane and welcomed by the host(Angela Merkel) then he kept on moving forward when his host had turned left before he was beckoned and realized himself. They deleted the video from the internet. Kudos to them as it was shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush / APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.