Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Solowriter Is A Fraudster - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solowriter Is A Fraudster (443 Views)

How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraudster / Moses Ugwu Aka Funnynation Is A Thief, A Fraudster, A Scammer And A Gambler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 12:22am On May 19, 2021
Solowriter is a fraudster and an unrepentant scammer, who only uses people's works and then hurriedly publish them, and claim the works were copied word for word after he has them published on his site.

I sourced contents from ten different websites to produce an hybrid and unique article for him. And as of completion, I made a screenshot of the article and it was devoid of plagiarisms. The fraudster and cunny scammer kept postponing paying me till the fifth day, after which when I asked to be paid, he started making excuses. That I copied the work whereas the work was an hybrid article produced from sourcing contents from TEN different websites.

He hurriedly has them published on his site and then claims that the content was copied from the site

This is what he does with people. I'm not the only one as I spoke with a friend who he did a similar thing to

Beware of this fraudulent human and add his phone number to the scammer list

Cc

Mynd44

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

Here is my article that I produced that he hurriedly published. If you run a domain check on the site you'll notice it's just all templates and that it's a Nigerian site which he runs and uses as his centre for his antics

http://www.thewellnesscare.com/hardwood-tonic-system-reviews/
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:18am On May 19, 2021
A Copyscape check shows that your work is not plagiarized. The guy should be banned.
Mynd44

Divepen1

Divepen

Obinnau

1 Like

Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 7:45am On May 19, 2021
Alert
Re: Solowriter Is A Fraudster by Tac67: 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
Let's celebrate a thief. The one and only SoloWriter

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online / Skill You Can Start As Side/main Hustle / Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.