Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online (442 Views)

Quickbooks Not Calculating Payroll Taxes - Correct Paycheck / How To Generate Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) Online / My First Youtube Paycheck In Nigeria (thanks Nairalanders) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 10:35am On May 24, 2021
[center]IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE A DOLLER ONLINE B4, DON'T WORRY, THIS IS FOR YOU.
Note: This is not about selling physical products online.
This tutorial is for absolute beginner...
So if you're already killing it heavily online, the steps here may be too simple for you.
Well, I know that humans can never be satisfied with $$$—so why am I even preaching anyway;
If Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and even our man "Dangote" all still rooting 4 money, who are we??
Everyone is free to join this tutorial anyway;
Come with your pen and paper.
Remove yourself from the crowd or any noise that may want to withhold your destiny.
Now lets begin...
(I will quickly attend to a few requests from clients and get back at us..If you are sitted, Pls comment "sitted" until I get back—no noise please)[/center]
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 1:50pm On May 24, 2021
24hrUplift:

So if you're already killing it heavily online, the steps here may be too simple for you.
Well, I know that humans can never be satisfied with $$$—so why am I even preaching anyway;
If Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates and even our man "Dangote" all still rooting 4 money, who are we??
Remove yourself from the crowd or any noise that may want to withhold your destiny.
Now lets begin...
(I will quickly attend to a few requests from clients and get back at us..If you are sitted, Pls comment "sitted" until I get back—no noise please)[/center]

Welcome to this training where I'll teach you the entire basics you need to know about making money online.

(baby steps actually)

I'll advice we all to seize this opportunity and leverage it to make ourselves financially better. I don't yarn nonsense! I speak directly and I improve people! Those who know me know I Preach Value and I do that.

I will push you and make you do things you think are impossible!

And one thing is certain, after this training you'll see that making money daily is something that's not impossible.

Before I show you the baby steps to making money online, I want to appreciate some people, the Holy Spirit for his guidance and Inspiration and for also bringing you guys in here.

And I also appreciate nairaland members for assistance and Kind Heart❤️

And lastly, I appreciate *You* for cutting out the extra noise and setting your time apart to attend this valuable and life changing training.❤️
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 1:54pm On May 24, 2021
24hrUplift:

Welcome to this training where I'll teach you the entire basics you need to know about making money online.

(baby steps actually)

I'll advice we all to seize this opportunity and leverage it to make ourselves financially better. I don't yarn nonsense! I speak directly and I improve people! Those who know me know I Preach Value and I do that.

I will push you and make you do things you think are impossible!

And one thing is certain, after this training you'll see that making money daily is something that's not impossible.

Before I show you the baby steps to making money online, I want to appreciate some people, the Holy Spirit for his guidance and Inspiration and for also bringing you guys in here.

And I also appreciate nairaland members for assistance and Kind Heart❤️

And lastly, I appreciate *You* for cutting out the extra noise and setting your time apart to attend this valuable and life changing training.❤️

Firstly,for those who don't know me, I'm Dave and I'm a serial entrepreneur and a Social Media marketer who's an expert in running ads. I have been crushing the other side of affiliate networks for about 15 months now and enjoying it...!

*IF YOU'RE IN THIS Thread RIGHT NOW*

*I want you to count yourself Lucky and pay rapt attention*

Some will leave... Its inevitable...

But as we all know, we can't determine how others choose to act...

People abdicate thrones, people quit jobs...

People even quit on their own children...

So anyone quitting the group shouldn't be much of a worry to you...

*But we what?!?*

*We move!*.....
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 3:57pm On May 24, 2021
Okay guys am back — was very busy).

First thing first, let me share with you about how I got started with making money online... smiley

If you are not currently making a dime on the internet for now, please don't blame yourself when you see your mates spending money on the things you would like to also buy. shocked

It's normal or should I say is a necessary phase of life you have to undergo in order to maintain a sustainable growth... especially if you are not born with a silver spoon?

I was once like you, lost in thought on how to jump the employee's movement.
I made much research on Google and offline Library.

And finally I got what I was aiming for... (My own share of the National Cake = $$$)

Let me cut the whole story short so I can attend to customers, here is what I did:

Simple steps on how I started cashing out on social media on a daily.

1. I learned a high INCOME, in-demand skill. (Facebook advertising) both paid and free.

2. I created an ad to help others run ads leveraging on the skill I had already.

3. I recorded the process and turned it into a course using Google drive.

4. I ran an ad for the purchase of the course

5. I initiated a chatbot to my Facebook messenger to save contacts of those who message so I could send a bulk message to them.

6. I set up a whatsapp broadcast and save my clients numbers, when they message me so they can view my stutus

And boom, that was it.

Money started coming from both sides on a daily plus my ad runs on a daily too.

That's all guys...

You can replicate this using any other skill you have or want to learn.

(Let me attend to my clients and come back *wink* kiss wink)

When I come back, we shall focus on another two ways of making money online namely:

1. Selling Your Own Product(s).

and

2. Selling Other People's Product(s).

Hope to see you then...

But don't forget to [b]take action [/b]on what you are learning...
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 1:32am On May 25, 2021
...am back guys.. Let's explore the world!!!

Selling Your Own Product(s)

Selling your own digital product(s) in the online space is the best phase any serious person should aim for...
Life is sweeter when you get there because you are pretty much in control of your earnings.

Before I show you how to sell your own product(s) online, this is what you need to know first... Me showing you how to sell your product(s) is useless if you don't have one.

So, first thing first, You must have your product(s) ready to sell.

You can either create it yourself or get a software to create it for you.

When I started online marketing newly, I had one major challenge. And within a short time, I found out that almost everybody had this same challenge when they were still starting...

Which is the problem of:

1. Not knowing what to write,

2. How to write it,

3. How to get content ideas

4. How to market it and lots more.

To God be the Glory, if not for one thing I know that I post valuable contents daily.

These things aren't magic.

Like I said earlier, content is the life blood of every business.

It is the oxygen you need to become Visible

It is the oxygen you need to become influential in your industry.

It is the oxygen you need to become profitable.

Without content writing and marketing, nobody will know you, nobody will like you, nobody will trust you.

And without this three things put in place, nobody will buy from you.

Yes I said that.

People don't buy from strangers unless maybe you are running ads.

Even when you run ads self. Is just 1% of people that buy on seeing your ads for the first time and that is why most advertisers go for conversion ads.

If you are on social media and you are not creating content for your brand, nobody will feel your presence.

As a business owner or personal brand, creating value contents is very essential in everything you do.

Seth Godin is considered to be one of the best marketers on the planet.

He's an entrepreneur, speaker, and author of over 20 books, and he still finds the time to write blog content every single day.

That is to show you how important content marketing is to him.

without content writing/ marketing, I'm sure that nobody will know me today.

It doesn't matter the industry you are into, be it cake baking, honey business, real estate, beauty and fashion.

Just mention it.

Content writing is a sure way to sell even more.

Now you might want to remember at the beginning of this training I mentioned that this training is going to be very easy for a beginner to quickly grasp what he had learned and then go and start making money right away...

If it were to be an advance class, I would have go in details about How to create your products from scratch—either Video, E-book, or an Audio digital product. And How to get content ideas in whatever niche you are into..

But since this is a beginner's class we don't have time for all those headaches...

(My fingers are itching me already. Let me go and eat fried rice *wink*)

When I come back I will give you two Software that will reduce your product-creation time to just 12hrs.
Yes.. You heard me right. Within 12hrs you can be ditching out a product each day like nobody's business—be it an e-book, a video, or an audio content for the hungry market after you have layed your hands on these two softwares for the Lazy people like us...

I know that some people's YouTube channel will start bleeding with $$$.. While others will be making it big on Fiverr dot com. Anyway, let me go and eat my fried-rice first.

See you until then..
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 1:49am On May 25, 2021
Am glad you are following along and will soon be among the beneficial of this great success secret revelation.

Folks, you may share this class with your friends or contacts if you feel they may also need some help in making money online.

How to Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online is geared to help all beginners to start baby steps towards making money online... online entrepreneurs, Internet Marketers, Network Marketers, business opportunity folks, etc, even those who are still new on “online money making”, to be making lots of cash on demand, from doing even what they love, at the comfortable place of their home or place of their choices.

If you can only adhere to what I will be telling you here and do as I showed you step-by-step, you will have no problem making lots of cash on the internet.
Now, I know you cant wait to lay your hands on the softwares I mentioned earlier, but before I give you those softwares let me quickly show you some of the things I do online...

* I do voiceover on Fiverr
* I offer Sales Video on Fiverr
* I create Training Videos for clients
* Including Educational Videos
* I also write well-researched contents for blog owners + Authors
* I write e-books and market them on various websites.
And many more...

You can also do the same thing, but... must you do all of this at once?
The answer is CAPITAL NO. You have to develop your skill sets one at a time.
As a beginner you have to pick one and grow from there... I have been on online marketing space for a couple of years now. I have made a lot of money online and still doing it today, but I will never forget that, like others, I have a starting point too.

Below are two software that will skyrocket your skill in any chosen niche of your choice.

1. Video+Audio+TextToSpeech Software.

For many years this software has remained a secret to the newbies, while the experts are crushing it hard online.

The owners of the software have done a thorough explanation video on their page, so why don't you save my fingers the typing works and actually go check this simple app for yourself, save the address, or just download it—if you can, and then come back for the class?

Here is the link: https://yip.su/2axyL5

(I will be back in a few Minutes.. I need some fried rice *winks*)
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 10:56pm On May 26, 2021
24hrUplift:

Am glad you are following along and will soon be among the beneficial of this great success secret revelation.

Folks, you may share this class with your friends or contacts if you feel they may also need some help in making money online.

How to Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online is geared to help all beginners to start baby steps towards making money online... online entrepreneurs, Internet Marketers, Network Marketers, business opportunity folks, etc, even those who are still new on “online money making”, to be making lots of cash on demand, from doing even what they love, at the comfortable place of their home or place of their choices.

If you can only adhere to what I will be telling you here and do as I showed you step-by-step, you will have no problem making lots of cash on the internet.
Now, I know you cant wait to lay your hands on the softwares I mentioned earlier, but before I give you those softwares let me quickly show you some of the things I do online...

* I do voiceover on Fiverr
* I offer Sales Video on Fiverr
* I create Training Videos for clients
* Including Educational Videos
* I also write well-researched contents for blog owners + Authors
* I write e-books and market them on various websites.
And many more...

You can also do the same thing, but... must you do all of this at once?
The answer is CAPITAL NO. You have to develop your skill sets one at a time.
As a beginner you have to pick one and grow from there... I have been on online marketing space for a couple of years now. I have made a lot of money online and still doing it today, but I will never forget that, like others, I have a starting point too.

Below are two software that will skyrocket your skill in any chosen niche of your choice.

1. Video+Audio+TextToSpeech Software.

For many years this software has remained a secret to the newbies, while the experts are crushing it hard online.

The owners of the software have done a thorough explanation video on their page, so why don't you save my fingers the typing works and actually go check this simple app for yourself, save the address, or just download it—if you can, and then come back for the class?

Here is the link: https://yip.su/2axyL5

(I will be back in a few Minutes.. I need some fried rice *winks*)
Okay folks, let's get it started...

(Currently listening to this song done by 2face - "Holy Holy"wink

How are you doing so far?

I assume you have downloaded the first software and ready to get your hands dirty now?

If not please go and get it now before you continue... There is no dignity in lacking behind.

As a point of reminder, we are still under the subtopic : Creating Your Own product.

and We have already discussed one among the two software you can use in doing that.

Now, the 2nd software you will need to maintain a stable online business is: An Automatic EBook creation software.
Which brings us to:

2. Amazing 12hrs-Ebook Creation
Most people are struggling in life with an idea(s), moving from one draft to another; and unable to complete a single book within a year! Some draft don't even make it to the end of the year, while some last through 2yrs, either abandon, or still awaiting completion.
Who has that time? We want to create a digital product and make money as fast as possible.
As a newbie-upcoming entrepreneur, you don't have to pass tru that long journey. This is your product you are creating and it has to be fast while the zeal is still there like a hot potato so you can start making $$$ right away!
Go and get the software here: https://yip.su/2aGtL5

Here is the sweet spot... Once you get both software, you can combine them to produce an entirely different product. But for now, we will leave that for another session.

Now.. I will give you time to get your working tools ready...
When I come back I will assume you have a product already created with the help of those softwares you have gotten.
We shall tall about how to market your digital product(s) online.
Good Luck..
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 9:07am On May 27, 2021
How to Market Your Digital Product Online:

WARNING: Never assume you have nothing to SELL

This post will be the best post you are going to read this year

Ensure you read to the end, it won't take your time.

Just be open minded.

It is unequivocal that selling is very important if you want to make money online

You must be selling something.

Many people get confused about it. They always complained and got skeptical about Selling.

It is either you are selling physical product or digital product.

You can't make money doing nothing.

Unless you want to scam.

Even the scammers don't sleep.

They work off their ass to achieve their goal.

Everyone has unique skills that money can be made from.

But our mind is been handicapped because of the environment we found ourselves

And the way our parent talks about money.

They made us realized that is hard to make money..

Money can be made from what you love doing or what you are passionate for

If you don't have anything to sell at all and you want to make money online legally Follow me ���

(*Remember I have already given you the software you will need to acquire/have a digital product in 24hrs.. What am only doing here is to expand your mind, and prove how possible it is to easily make money online*).

If you can
1. Entertain
2 Educate
3. Solve people's problems

Making money won't be your problem. You just have to learn how to turn the passion into profit.

1. Entertainment:

People rake a lot of money in this industry.

They entertain you and make you glue to them in other to sell your attention to big brand.

Something happened to me yesterday, I wanted to placed an advert on someone's WhatsApp tv and he told me A post for a day is 5k..

imagine

Your status that you are using to post your pretty face and comedy Someone is charging 5k for.

If you can entertain people and learn how to sell, people will pay you their last card.

2. Educating:

If you know what people don't know, you can also monetize you knowledge.

I don't know how to run Facebook ads and I paid 35k to learn it from someone that knows how to do it.

Imagine paying that huge amount of money to learn...

If you are a writer, oddles of people are suffering Because they lack writing skills

You can easily gather people who don't know how to write and educate them professionally.

They will surely pay, if you learn how to position yourself as a good writer.

3. Solving people's problem:

If you know your onions on this, you will always smile to the bank

Because life is full of problem.

If you can solve a problem for them, they will go extra mile to give their money.

I have a problem of selling when I first started business, I paid massively to learn it.

You can't sew that is why you need a tailor.

Neither can you treat yourself that is why you need a doctor.

You can't fix your car.

The bigger the problem you solved the more money you are going to make.

Just learn this You will be able to make cool money online

1. Find a people that has a problem.

2. Identify the problem.

3. Create a product that will solve the problem... You can easily create a digital product with the two software I shared with you above. And when your product is ready, the next step you need to take is:

4. Learn how to SELL

Here is a video from my mentor who is a master at what he does. He knows how to make money from anything! That guy is a wizard in the marketing industry.
Believe me when I said he knows how to make money from anything at-all.

And the best part is.. He is willing to transfer his brain into yours in just seven days. That is only one week duration. After that you will become a guru in this online business as a self employed working from home!

Don't just take my words alone, go ahead and listen to him Here: https://yip.su/2awyL5

How to market your digital product online (continues)
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
24hrUplift:

Now lets begin...

Ok
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 12:47am On May 28, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Ok

Hi..

Before I move to the marketing phase, let me quickly ask you:

Did you got Value?

Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by 24hrUplift: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
...no need messaging me.

If you got value from this ongoing tutorial, or have any question, feel free to make your comments here on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: How To Generate Your 1st Paycheck Online by fashionnisir(f): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
boss the two software you post are not free but paid ones if am not mistaking? when you mean download , can it be gotten on Google play store?

(1) (Reply)

Open If Only You Have 3 Million To Do Sure Biz No Scams / Electronic Market In Lagos / Request For Dodopay App Referral Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.