Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. (353 Views)

Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. by Essenza01: 6:48am On May 19, 2021
Relationship and entrepreneurship might be something that can work, but marriage and entrepreneurship in its early stage is what you wish to be told about and not experience.. grin

Am not talking about established enterpreneurs but rather the struggling or just started entrepreneurs. For those whom were in marriage when life hit them without business capital or just seeing underpaid jobs that cant even take you home talk more of a family, i feel your pains, Godspeed, may you find comfort and success in your future endeavours.. kiss

To the Unmarried entrepreneurs, whatever level you are at, marriage takes you a step backward.. if you are at the top, marriage takes you mid level, if you at the mid level, marriage takes you to the low level, if you are at the low level, marriage knocks you out. Am not saying this to discourage anyone but so entrepreneurs can learn to prioritize and not be pressured to getting into entanglements that pushes to forget your dreams when the centre can no longer hold.. then you hear statements like "make we just use am hold body".. "let me just manage it". grin

No matter how loving and how much your wife works, you would feel the heat really bad because for most entrepreneurs, growth depends on how much you re-invest into your business. for most Nigerian entrepreneurs, we mostimes push back everything so something tangible can come out in what we do.. your wife would break at some point and start doubting if she made the right choice.. cheesy

People dont understand entrepreneurs who mostly dwell on long term goals, or long term dreams so something must give, which most-times everything gives especially when you have no angel investors or bank loans to propel you.. embarassed

Most entrepreneurs whom have ventured into marriage today are either divorced, baby daddies, in terrible marriage etc, not of their own making but the consequences of marriage and entrepreneurship especially when the tally tells you only 5% of new businesses survive.. undecided

Most entrepreneurs remain stagnant at the stage they got married because you have no excess to re-invest anymore, the family bills sweeps it all, most remain on the same car for years, most same apartment for years, most same clothes for years because they can no longer afford to grow at a reasonable pace... shocked

The economy does not make it easier at all because what you work is what you eat as an entreprenuer, when in a situation you throw in all and get almost nothing, how do you tell your family that?.. grin

Marriage and low level entrepreneurship is a very hard journey to begin, extremely difficult i must say, for those whom feel they can muscle it, trying getting to a considerable level before walking that aisle, cause the moment you do, you bear 100% of all the Bill's, a shaky business, a doubting spouse, a panicky mind and fear at excess level.. cool

Marriage and entrepreneurship is hard, it's only a fellow entreprenuer that understands you, but no one understands him aswell, so it makes no difference most-times grin..

What prompted this post is so much read on can someone get married on 80k, on 50k, on 40k... when you loose that 40k or 80k, what do you think you can save from it for the world after?..

Love fades, love dies if it's not financed by the man himself
Re: Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. by Sammy07: 6:56am On May 19, 2021
Thank you for your advise, we will take heed cheesy
Re: Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. by Mabizeka: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
Really?
Re: Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. by Mabizeka: 7:02am On May 19, 2021
Sammy07:
Thank you for your advise, we will take heed cheesy
Shut up
Re: Marriage And Entrepreneurship.. by Sammy07: 7:05am On May 19, 2021
[s]
Mabizeka:
Shut up
[/s]
Shut down

(1) (Reply)

Check If You Can Interpret This Dream? / Help!!! I've Always Want To Please My Parent Now I'm Stucked / One Month Registered Toyota Camry SE 013 Model Price 4.950m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.