Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) (22138 Views)

Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos) / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 11:42am On May 19, 2021
pquaver:

Who do you now think it will affect? APC or PDP? Any 5 reduces to 1%e no concern Buhari.. Person dey cut him nose dey spite him face. You go wait tire for dialogue with Buhari.. Una never start..

You are a child. Their action has hastened the governors to act quick before it gets to them, think of what will happen if they continue to increase their gorilla warfare? It will force the Southern governors to seek for referendum to separate from the union
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Newstrumpet4: 11:43am On May 19, 2021
Not again.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, why spend so much time chatting on Facebook, Whatsapp etc when you can earn some cool cash as graphic designer. Kindly avail yourself of this great opportunity.
For more info send message to 0.8.1.0.8.8.1.5.7.9.4. God bless you as you do so.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2021
Its a only a foolish man that destroys his home by himself. Learn from Borno state before it will be too late.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Joel3(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2021
Nigeria will become israel and palestine this I have seen. Their will be no peace until the UN makes a resolution to solved the problem.

Biafra want their own state.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are a child. Their action has hastened the governors to act quick before it gets to them, think of what will happen if they continue to increase their gorilla warfare? It will force the Southern governors to seek for referendum to separate from the union

U like to deceive yourself.. Let watch na and see where you will get the refrndum from.. You think is by releasing statements.. You are a kid my dear.. Abeg. Pls don't stop burn more.. After yoruba win the election you will still come to dis same platform to cry.. No be una again.. Now every voice telling you and calling ur attention to your bufoonery is a saboteur.. Biko continue no stop oo. If una stop una shame.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Bhol28: 12:05pm On May 19, 2021
Continue the burnings and vandalism,by d time you get your republic you will start governing from under trees.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2021
mcbreeze:

Let's keep waiting. It is our waiting, when the times it will shock you

I don't have time for half bake ipob illiterate if other idiot find Kanu worthy to be their leader I for don't.. He is a first class tout and dictator.. I will continue to fight the stupid going on in my fatherland.. Igbos will never lack men who will stand up to dictators like kanu..
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 12:08pm On May 19, 2021
pquaver:

U like to deceive yourself.. Let watch na and see where you will get the refrndum from.. You think is by releasing statements.. You are a kid my dear.. Abeg. Pls don't stop burn more.. After yoruba win the election you will still come to dis same platform to cry.. No be una again.. Now every voice telling you and calling ur attention to your bufoonery is a saboteur.. Biko continue no stop oo. If una stop una shame.

Of course we are accelerating the anarchy and stop threatening me with yoruba winning the presidency. I prefer yoruba man to win to Northerner ok, anyone from the South for the president is welcome by me. But most importantly, leaving the shit hole is my priority

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by unbreak: 12:14pm On May 19, 2021
Is even better we start online voting and forget abt this paper things lipsrsealed sad
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:19pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
The truth is what East really need now is referendum offices not INEC Offices.

You are supporting the actions of UGM but when its time to take responsibility for those actions you will deny them.

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by MunchHouse: 12:24pm On May 19, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by unbreak: 12:24pm On May 19, 2021
Why not we 4get about this paper thing and encourage online voting lipsrsealed undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by blues234: 12:27pm On May 19, 2021
May God arrest Kanu and his evil gangs that are bent on bringing chaos to my state. angry
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 12:40pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

You are supporting the actions of UGM but when its time to take responsibility for those actions you will deny them.
Oga nothing concern me with you.

If your Nigeria government is treating everyone right,there won't be UGM.

As for me,instead of any Igbo son to die like common rat in hands of Nigeria terrorist force,herdsmen or any name they come with.
Is better he pick gun and fight back.

Enough of Killing of our youths by terrorist state.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
solid action. UGM just dey confuse our armed personnel....police station are well secured now, but UGM have changed target, once security personnel secure INEC offices they will change target again...FG kindly conduct referredum let peace rain reign.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Unik3030: 12:45pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
The truth is what East really need now is referendum offices not INEC Offices.
dindinrin,so u get referendum by causing commotions.

Your advisers must b foolish

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:49pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
Oga nothing concern me with you.

If your Nigeria government is treating everyone right,there won't be UGM.

As for me,instead of any Igbo son to die like common rat in hands of Nigeria terrorist force,herdsmen or any name they come with.
Is better he pick gun and fight back.

Enough of Killing of our youths by terrorist state.

Just be consistent in your support.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Just be consistent in your support.
Also be consistent in your support for Nigeria terrorist even when they come for your loved ones.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:14pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
Also be consistent in your support for Nigeria terrorist even when they come for your loved ones.

I am not in support of any terror group.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am not in support of any terror group.
But you are in support of Nigeria state and against restoration of Biafra,even with what are passing throw in hands of Nigeria government.

Mention Federal projects in East since 1970.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ndukwechinasa: 1:59pm On May 19, 2021
contigiency:
Okay. Let them continue. Tomorrow they will start crying and blaming buhari, Tinubu, Hausa, Fulani etc for the inability of INEC to have full preparation for subsequent elections in the region. My people keep making empty noise that they are intelligent, whereas, they know nothing.
You are not a fool but you look like one.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:19pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
But you are in support of Nigeria state and against restoration of Biafra,even with what are passing throw in hands of Nigeria government.

Mention Federal projects in East since 1970.

I am not supporting FGN systematic marginalization of we Igbos since 1970 to date and I am not agaisnt Biafra restoration either if followed the proper way.I will give my full support if there is a general consensus amongst people of Biafra as regards Biafra independence like it was in 1967.I will not support one man show like IPOB.Mind you there are other groups out there that claim they are fighting for Biafra restoration, are you also supporting them?

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 2:32pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

I am not supporting FGN systematic marginalization of we Igbos since 1970 to date and I am not agaisnt Biafra restoration either if followed the proper way.I will give my full support if there is a general consensus amongst people of Biafra as regards Biafra independence like it was in 1967.I will not support one man show like IPOB.Mind you there are other groups out there that claim they are fighting for Biafra restoration, are you also supporting them?
Of course i support any group out there fight for our land.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2021
Another 2bedroom flat
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
Of course i support any group out there fight for our land.

Why is MNk fighting Ralph Uwazurike if they are both fighting for Biafra?
Last broadcast he called him, 'The Hotelier' instead of comrade grin.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
grin grin and you say Tinubu will not be President? grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 2:57pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

Why is MNk fighting Ralph Uwazurike if they are both fighting for Biafra?
Last broadcast he called him, 'The Hotelier' instead of comrade grin.
How that take concern me,are my Ralph Uwazurike.

So what are your reasons for fighting those agitating for freedom of our land?
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by bimgo: 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
All is well
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:19pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
How that take concern me,are my Ralph Uwazurike.

So what are your reasons for fighting those agitating for freedom of our land?

I simply do not believe or trust those leading the agitation that are doing so in the best interests of Igbos. I see them as opportunistic just like Nigeria fake pastors they are all scammers. All of them claimed they were called by God even Kanu grin.
Finally I am not fighting ipob unless opposition means fighting your group. Physically I have never done anything to harm your group.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

I simply do not believe or trust those leading the agitation that are doing so in the best interests of Igbos. I see them as opportunistic just like Nigeria fake pastors they are all scammers. All of them claimed they were called by God even Kanu grin.
Finally I am not fighting ipob unless opposition means fighting your group. Physically I have never done anything to harm your group.
So what is the way forward.

Should we sit back and enjoy one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity / Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa / Benue Cargo Airport: Sultan Of Sokoto Is Ignorant – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.