Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) (22171 Views)

Hoodlums Raze INEC Offices In Abeokuta South, Ede South LGAs (Photos) / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
So what is the way forward.

Should we sit back and enjoy one Nigeria.

For now I am in support of a restructured Nigeria as SE SW SS and Middle belt leadershave been calling for it.
Biafra is unachievable at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
Ojiofor:

For now I am in support of a restructured Nigeria as SE SW SS and Middle belt leadershave been calling for it.
Biafra is unachievable at the moment.
Do you think without the activities of Ipob that the Southern leaders will have balls to demand for restructuring and northerners will agree?
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by eejo(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2021
This is the reason APC will win 2023 election because they will announce results from these areas and consolidate votes from the North.

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Ojiofor: 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
goodnessme1:
Do you think without the activities of Ipob that the Southern leaders will have balls to demand for restructuring and northerners will agree?

Have they agreed yet?
They must come to terms with reality that this current system cannot stand.
BTW why must Igbos be the sacrificial lamb?
We don't need to shed Igbo blood anymore to restructure Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by chaloskyx: 7:07pm On May 19, 2021
INEC OFFICE BURNT DOWN BY FG AND THATS THE SIMPLE TRUTH
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by Kachi11061998(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2021
The elections here has never made any positive changes. Yet Nigerians queue up every four years to express their franchise which ends up being manipulated by those who have held Nigeria down all these years.
Nigerians can NEVER effect the change they need through the pools because it will always be manipulated.
I have closely studied the situation and have decided that I won't participate in any electoral process here again so long as this current porous system is still in use.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Of course we are accelerating the anarchy and stop threatening me with yoruba winning the presidency. I prefer yoruba man to win to Northerner ok, anyone from the South for the president is welcome by me. But most importantly, leaving the shit hole is my priority

No dey pretend to want yoruba. Na here we dey wen u go still abuse the person.. We know ur type well..

1 Like

Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 2:21am On May 20, 2021
pquaver:

No dey pretend to want yoruba. Na here we dey wen u go still abuse the person.. We know ur type well..

Go back and read Sunday Igbogho post, any attack on the South East is attack on the West. Well we had our differences in the past and insulted ourselves,but now Igbos and Yorubas have reconciled to fight the common enemy which is you Northerners. So don't be so pained bro, this is a new era bro, all insults have passed away. Now love has taken charge and victory is on the way. You Northern parasites must be thought a lesson that you are not wise. Now your weapon is biased EFCC chasing Southern Youths up and down. Their Bleep up will soon be treated
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Go back and read Sunday Igbogho post, any attack on the South East is attack on the West. Well we had our differences in the past and insulted ourselves,but now Igbos and Yorubas have reconciled to fight the common enemy which is you Northerners. So don't be so pained bro, this is a new era bro, all insults have passed away. Now love has taken charge and victory is on the way. You Northern parasites must be thought a lesson that you are not wise. Now your weapon is biased EFCC chasing Southern Youths up and down. Their Bleep up will soon be treated

Story igoho is doing what he is doing as a politician that he is. You will be living in a fools paradise zo take him serious. He is no different from fayose, ffk and Reno. He is a PDP stalwart he only see southeast as one of the largest fanbase and potential vote pot.. Else he doesn't give 2 f**k if southeast burns to the ground. I used to believe our people get brain and are smart this generation of ndigbo be like say nothing dey their head. Every Tom dick and Harry ho just dey use una dey play na wa ooo..
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 9:23am On May 20, 2021
pquaver:

Story igoho is doing what he is doing as a politician that he is. You will be living in a fools paradise zo take him serious. He is no different from fayose, ffk and Reno. He is a PDP stalwart he only see southeast as one of the largest fanbase and potential vote pot.. Else he doesn't give 2 f**k if southeast burns to the ground. I used to believe our people get brain and are smart this generation of ndigbo be like say nothing dey their head. Every Tom dick and Harry ho just dey use una dey play na wa ooo..

Which generation of the igbo are you talking about that has ever been wiser than this generation? Are you talking of past generations that have been serving and licking the asses of the Fulanis without a single gut to challenge the status quo? This generation Mr is the best generation igbos have produced. Generation that says no to maltreatment, injustice and marginalization of ndi igbo, not by suffering and smiling but by attacking the monster Fulanis head on. If you are an igbo, count yourself lucky to must have met this crop of igbo youth because I am sure from your convinction that you are not below 65 years
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Which generation of the igbo are you talking about that has ever been wiser than this generation? Are you talking of past generations that have been serving and licking the asses of the Fulanis without a single gut to challenge the status quo? This generation Mr is the best generation igbos have produced. Generation that says no to maltreatment, injustice and marginalization of ndi igbo, not by suffering and smiling but by attacking the monster Fulanis head on. If you are an igbo, count yourself lucky to must have met this crop of igbo youth because I am sure from your convinction that you are not below 65 years

What your father saw sitting down you chest eating like alika will not see it on top iroko tree. Oga you are only a proof brainwashing and political tool of disstabilization. There are problems here and there especially boko haram and bandits and encroachment of gun welding herdsmen as a result of desertification every other nonsense you are saying about Fulanis action and islamization us arrant nonsense. There no difference between this generation of Igbo and sheeples. Anybody, just anybody can manipulate you guys at will. Tufiakwa.. This is as a result of e gba hanging na school
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:10pm On May 20, 2021
pquaver:

What your father saw sitting down you chest eating like alika will not see it on top iroko tree. Oga you are only a proof brainwashing and political tool of disstabilization. There are problems here and there especially boko haram and bandits and encroachment of gun welding herdsmen as a result of desertification every other nonsense you are saying about Fulanis action and islamization us arrant nonsense. There no difference between this generation of Igbo and sheeples. Anybody, just anybody can manipulate you guys at will. Tufiakwa.. This is as a result of e gba hanging na school

Well I am not surprised. It's either you have been benefiting one way or the other by licking the Fulanis ass, hence your miserably sycophantic means of livelihood is threatened. I can understand your pain bro, but not all want to lick the asses of the Fulanis. If you had done anything to stop the zoo security agents from killing innocent unarmed civilians, I would have taken you serious but since you are a gutless ant, I have no time for you.
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Well I am not surprised. It's either you have been benefiting one way or the other by licking the Fulanis ass, hence your miserably sycophantic means of livelihood is threatened. I can understand your pain bro, but not all want to lick the asses of the Fulanis. If you had done anything to stop the zoo security agents from killing innocent unarmed civilians, I would have taken you serious but since you are a gutless ant, I have no time for you.
When they told you then you insulted everyone and you doing same again.. Only a fool does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result..
I don't blame your small brain is actually your god MNK that is licking Fulani ass if you don't know.. His oga is atiku take it to d bank. Ozu nwuru awu
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:32pm On May 20, 2021
pquaver:

When they told you then you insulted everyone and you doing same again.. Only a fool does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result..
I don't blame your small brain is actually your god MNK that is licking Fulani ass if you don't know.. His oga is atiku take it to d bank. Ozu nwuru awu

I understand your pain. But it's too late for you bro, You have nothing to do about the current events, so go and sleep, ozu di ndu
Re: INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) by pquaver(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I understand your pain. But it's too late for you bro, You have nothing to do about the current events, so go and sleep, ozu di ndu
. Does it look like I want do anything to you? You are the one seeking dialogue from fg and looking Buhari's attention which you foolishly know that he won't yield.. So the stupidity you are displaying is only affecting ndigbo. I know u don't give a damn about fatherland but it is expected from brainwashed zombies. Well like your Nnamdi Kanu I will only come visit and go if u like burn it to d ground.. I will still be here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / Bagudu: APC May Go For Consensus Presidential Candidate In 2023 Polls / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.