Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,328 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? (2387 Views)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:31pm On May 19, 2021
angryOga, you gotta be kidding me. Better stay single, we ladies of this generation would rather die single than marry your type. Bible says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. A woman was supposed to be a help meet, meaning she can decide on areas to assist financially in the home, and not to totally ROB herself of her monthly salary, by handing it over to you. I do not think a man who asks his wife to do such loves his wife, but is looking for an object to suppress.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by esthel(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2021
Don't worry, you will see the mumu that will end up in that miserable marriage of yours.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by JovialJune(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2021
Op is standing on his own on this his yeye thread, no one agrees with him, yet e no wan see reason, nawa o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by frozen70(f): 10:05pm On May 19, 2021
Joel3:
People ask me why I don't take girls serious and if I don't plan to marry. One question in my mind is how many women nowadays will submit their money at their man feet ?

My old man run the home even when no one works. And when my mom start working she submit the money at his feet. Girls nowadays are looking for man that will serve them. Count me out.

Only women who have no safety and security can submit her money to her husband

Why can't the man submit to her wife

After all, women manages money better than men in most cases

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Vision101(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2021
@debbydams
lol..I can't trust any man nd if I'll trust any man den something would v happened..if he worth it why won't I...I remembered telling my ex the exact amount I v in my acct he drained everything before he left...I'm still nursing the pains it cost till date..so as we have useless ladies so we have stupid nd useless men just that we might not know the good ones.

@me
I can see that you are a good lady. Well I am a good man too. Trust me and submit your pay and I will not disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Vision101(m): 1:21am On May 20, 2021
cococandy
Are you going to be submitting yours as well?

@me
If he submits his own it means there are two equal masters. But this is not the case. The lower will have to submit to the higher master. After all the Bible enjoined wives to submit to their husbands.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by debbydams(f): 1:35am On May 20, 2021
Vision101:
@debbydams
lol..I can't trust any man nd if I'll trust any man den something would v happened..if he worth it why won't I...I remembered telling my ex the exact amount I v in my acct he drained everything before he left...I'm still nursing the pains it cost till date..so as we have useless ladies so we have stupid nd useless men just that we might not know the good ones.

@me
I can see that you are a good lady. Well I am a good man too. Trust me and submit your pay and I will not disappoint you.
lol

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by cococandy(f): 1:45am On May 20, 2021
Vision101:
cococandy
Are you going to be submitting yours as well?

@me
If he submits his own it means there are two equal masters. But this is not the case. The lower will have to submit to the higher master. After all the Bible enjoined wives to submit to their husbands.

The same Bible that curses you if you don’t provide? That’s the one you want to use and justify making your wife your slave to go labor for you and provide the money to you? God has suffered.
What happens after she submits the money to you? You give her stipend from it? cheesy grin
Or she comes to you to beg for some of her money when she needs new underwear and perfume?

If there’s no equitable sharing, I’m not interested.
From the beginning of time na wayo people all of una be.

The man must submit his money if he expects his wife to. What I recommend is joint account. Completely accessible by both partners as equal owners of the money. No his money her money but our money. If you don’t like it, bye. Or we keep separate accounts and the man doesn’t ask the wife to submit hers. See nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Shokoloko(f): 2:18am On May 20, 2021
grin grin I just tried laying a wad of notes at my husband's feet but he couldn't pick the money with his toes. I also tried to pick it with my toes and couldn't so I took it back with my hands and we cuddled up and laughed at you. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by bukatyne(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

There's several gay men out there; go for them.

Do gay men submit their salaries like the OP wants? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 8:49am On May 20, 2021
Shokoloko:
grin grin I just tried laying a wad of notes at my husband's feet but he couldn't pick the money with his toes. I also tried to pick it with my toes and couldn't so I took it back with my hands and we cuddled up and laughed at you. grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Are you by any chance Ybaby? She's an expert at dealing with men like op grin

The chief whip I call her! grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by faithfull18(f): 9:58am On May 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2021
Then how do you want to man to run the bills. If you choose not to submit it. From what I understand here you do not trust the man with your money. Why then do you want to marry him and why do you want him to pay bride price. Why still do you want to inherite the Men money, house, property? What give you the justification. Can the man inherite your property? Listen to yourself.

We have so many foolish man nowadays. I was born with wisdom so can't me out. Marriage is a scam from this generation.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
Oga calm down. I have observed you keep asking how a man will run the bills of the family if wife doesn't submit her money. My answer to you is that it can be achieved if the couple have a joint account, or if husband and wife handle financial responsibilities from their separate purses, though not all ladies like to share financial responsibilities. Also, women are home managers, so as a man you can be submitting your salary to your wife to run the home. How about that? You don't need to prostrate at her feet to give it, ok smiley . As for bride price that you keep mentioning, some bride prices are chicken feed.......I also hope you are aware that some ladies assist their men during wedding expenses. Marriage is once in a lifetime, so why do men like you keep lamenting about the cost? As for inheritance issue, most men give a reasonable amount of their inheritance to their children, not wife.
Joel3:
Then how do you want to man to run the bills. If you choose not to submit it. From what I understand here you do not trust the man with your money. Why then do you want to marry him and why do you want him to pay bride price. Why still do you want to inherite the Men money, house, property? What give you the justification. Can the man inherite your property? Listen to yourself.

We have so many foolish man nowadays. I was born with wisdom so can't me out. Marriage is a scam from this generation.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Oga calm down. I have observed you keep asking how a man will run the bills of the family if wife doesn't submit her money. My answer to you is that it can be achieved if the couple have a joint account, or if husband and wife handle financial responsibilities from their separate purses, though not all ladies like to share financial responsibilities. Also, women are home managers, so as a man you can be submitting your salary to your wife to run the home. How about that? You don't need to prostrate at her feet to give it, ok smiley . As for bride price that you keep mentioning, some bride prices are chicken feed.......I also hope you are aware that some ladies assist their men during wedding expenses. Marriage is once in a lifetime, so why do men like you keep lamenting about the cost? As for inheritance issue, most men give a reasonable amount of their inheritance to their children, not wife.
who told you that. My father is no more. My mom is collecting the rent for his house for herself. Look here men this days are foolish.

I do not subscribe to anything short of that. It's the man running the bills. This is just a little test. What she drops is little fraction of the billa the man pays. Men dies Earlier because of too much load.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ChiefSosa(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Do gay men submit their salaries like the OP wants? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin if OP is ready to "submit" he'll see the money he desperately needs. Look at the feet op wants his wife to submit salary sef

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Shokoloko(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Are you by any chance Ybaby? She's an expert at dealing with men like op grin

The chief whip I call her! grin
Lol, I'm not Ybaby

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Vision101(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2021
@cococandy

The same Bible that curses you if you don’t provide? That’s the one you want to use and justify making your wife your slave to go labor for you and provide the money to you? God has suffered.
What happens after she submits the money to you? You give her stipend from it? cheesy grin
Or she comes to you to beg for some of her money when she needs new underwear and perfume?

If there’s no equitable sharing, I’m not interested.
From the beginning of time na wayo people all of una be.

The man must submit his money if he expects his wife to. What I recommend is joint account. Completely accessible by both partners as equal owners of the money. No his money her money but our money. If you don’t like it, bye. Or we keep separate accounts and the man doesn’t ask the wife to submit hers. See nonsense

@me
All these long grammar is because of few of you that earn little change. The greater majority of you only submit your Vmobile. Majority of men have been submitting their all by footing all bills since the days of father Abraham without making noise.

Women are really stingy.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On May 20, 2021
Vision101:

@me
All these long grammar is because of few of you that earn little change. The greater majority of you only submit your Vmobile. Majority of men have been submitting their all by footing all bills since the days of father Abraham without making noise.

Women are really stingy.

Quit complaining about a rule that men made.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Ebonygeek(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2021
Joel3:
People ask me why I don't take girls serious and if I don't plan to marry. One question in my mind is how many women nowadays will submit their money at their man feet ?

My old man run the home even when no one works. And when my mom start working she submit the money at his feet. Girls nowadays are looking for man that will serve them. Count me out.
Lol your level of insecurity is astounding.

If you truly want to follow the old ways, you would take care of all the financial duties in your home and not bother your wife with finances
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Lol your level of insecurity is astounding.

If you truly want to follow the old ways, you would take care of all the financial duties in your home and not bother your wife with finances
yes ofcourse that why she will submit any to me.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2021
Joel3:
it's not. if she decide not to work and be house wife. No problem but if she thinks she need to work, maybe because she can't be idle then she has no option than to submit it.
Lol...

Anyway if u search u will get as far as you treat her well as it should be....Don't mind Electronic warriors attacking u...Some have submitted totally to their hubby o...

But, online everyone is perfect..cheesy Na who wash his/her pant for public them go drag.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]
Onye cancel....grin

Onye kor mkpa ya, a tuo ra ya meeting....OP koro mkpa ya gi na cancel...lol
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2021
Joel3:
who told you that. My father is no more. My mom is collecting the rent for his house for herself. Look here men this days are foolish.

I do not subscribe to anything short of that. It's the man running the bills. This is just a little test. What she drops is little fraction of the billa the man pays. Men dies Earlier because of too much load.
grin grin grin

You are really talking from a deeper place of experience...but highly misunderstood...Because they take anything involving men and women here as gender war.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Onye cancel....grin

Onye kor mkpa ya, a tuo ra ya meeting....OP koro mkpa ya gi na cancel...lol

I was lost for words at his audacity! grin
Inukwa drop at his feet...obi si ya kpogbuo'm nnoo cheesy

Not that the woman won't support her family.
The best thing for him would be that they (with his wife) establish/run a business together.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

You are really talking from a deeper place of experience...but highly misunderstood...Because they take anything involving men and women here as gender war.
if just like having packs of biscuits and you give a little child one sachet. Than you ask or beg the same child just a stick biscuits. He the child refuse.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by wunmi590(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2021
Joel3:

There are several woman who does that, the problem is that they are very very few... But once you see them, just don't let them go...

When I liat my job for 3 month before I got another, once my wife get her salary, she transfer them to my account immediately or sometimes she withdraw it and bring it home to me...

But as a man, you to have to make alot of sacrifice before woman can subject that to you...

Once I get my salary, 50k straight goes to her account for the running of the house.... So tell me why it won't be easy giving me her salary when she knows I'm out f job
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2021
Joel3:
if just like having packs of biscuits and you give a little child one sachet. Than you ask or beg the same child just a stick biscuits. He the child refuse.
grin
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I was lost for words at his audacity! grin
Inukwa drop at his feet...obi si ya kpogbuo'm nnoo cheesy

Not that the woman won't support her family.
The best thing for him would be that they (with his wife) establish/run a business together.
Lol...If you pay attention to his comments, you wilm understand he is talking from a point of deep experience o nwere probably from growing up.

Run a business with wify? Mba o...business di na nwunye no deh grow...cheesy Indecision and unnecessary quarrel will arise as a result of ekwere m, ekweghi m...lol

A customer i supply some products na so his business the shake...no no... A man must have his job or business o ji echekwa ezi na ulo ya..

Then he can establish a business solely for the wife or wife get 8am -4pm job..very important...business get ups and down time...wife can step in to move family forward..while oga return to drawing board to balance his business..

Ihe n'ile a wu good planning...life is easy when u plan well with grace of God on your side.

A traditional man will never ask u to help, but then, he wishes you can without telling him...He will soo appreciate it..

I read somewhere a lady said she foot bills for a particular month, na so the hubby just fill up kitchen and store room with goodies...Obi a togbuo di lady...cheesy Uwa di uto, but na unnecessary right claims and online community wokeness the spoil a..

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...If you pay attention to his comments, you wilm understand he is talking from a point of deep experience o nwere probably from growing up.

Run a business with wify? Mba o...business di na nwunye no deh grow...cheesy Indecision and unnecessary quarrel will arise as a result of ekwere m, ekweghi m...lol

A customer i supply some products na so his business the shake...no no... A man must have his job or business o ji echekwa ezi na ulo ya..

Then he can establish a business solely for the wife or wife get 8am -4pm job..very important...business get ups and down time...wife can step in to move family forward..while oga return to drawing board to balance his business..

Ihe n'ile a wu good planning...life is easy when u plan well with grace of God on your side.

A traditional man will never ask u to help, but then, he wishes you can without telling him...He will soo appreciate it..

I read somewhere a lady said she foot bills for a particular month, na so the hubby just fill up kitchen and store room with goodies...Obi a togbuo di lady...cheesy Uwa di uto, but na unnecessary right claims and online community wokeness the spoil a..

You made good points.

The thing is, when it comes to women matters, there are ways to go about it.
Owuhu ihe e ji ike ike e me.
It's all about understanding between the couple.
These things are not hard to do, but going about it the way op presented will yield nothing but animosity.
It's just money after all...e jikwanu ego owu a ga olee?

As long as they're open and honest with each other...and not one trying to cheat or defraud the other (like the case of that Ghanaian couple)
I think a marriage where the couple are open to each other about everything will thrive.

...but why do some couples find it hard to be friends?
When that passion fades, most of them can't stand each other.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

You made good points.

The thing is, when it comes to women matters, there are ways to go about it.
Owuhu ihe e ji ike ike e me.
It's all about understanding between the couple.
These things are not hard to do, but going about it the way op presented will yield nothing but animosity.
It's just money after all...e jikwanu ego owu a ga olee?

As long as they're open and honest with each other...and not one trying to cheat or defraud the other (like the case of that Ghanaian couple)
I think a marriage where the couple are open to each other about everything will thrive.

...but why do some couples find it hard to be friends?
When that passion fades, most of them can't stand each other.
O ya nu...It's all about understanding and being open to each other.

Some couples can't be friends because of orientation they grew up with plus environmental influence in addition to how they met.

Especially ndi arranged marriage....AKA see this month and marry next month...cheesy

In such, I wonder how they meet for sex.....Like the man will frown while doing his conjugal work...Ka owu after the doings eacho of them returns to factory settings....Some couples cannever be friends...They live like people cohabiting.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 6:32pm On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

O ya nu...It's all about understanding and being open to each other.

Some couples can't be friends because of orientation they grew up with plus environmental influence in addition to how they met.

Especially ndi arranged marriage....AKA see this month and marry next month...cheesy

There are also those who don't take time enough to get know each other...they just go straight to "business"
cheesy from there, belle enter, marriage don set be that.
The arranged marriage thing still exists o.

In such, I wonder how they meet for sex.....Like the man will frown while doing his conjugal work...Ka owu after the doings eacho of them returns to factory settings....Some couples cannever be friends...They live like people cohabiting.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

What a boring marriage that'll be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

n Ben / Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? / Nigerian Families Face Deportation From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.