Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? (2397 Views)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
lol @caps see entitlement mentality?

So the caps give you out as reasons why you want to get married so that SHE WILL SUBMIT HER SALARY TO YOU AS THE ALPHA AND ONEGA Abi?

You better go and marry a 60 year old woman upwards, they're the ones/generation still with that mindset and if you won't you better wake up to reality and smell the coffee grin
then she has to live on her money alone. And while I live in mine. Everyone will be happy.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mrwonlasewonie: 11:32pm On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
then she has to live on her money alone. And while I live in mine. Everyone will be happy.
exactly.now you're just waking up

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
exactly.now you're just waking up
what I mean I will not spend 1n on her.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mrwonlasewonie: 11:47pm On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
what I mean I will not spend 1n on her.
your choice

Her choice

At the end of the day you choose a woman realistically and whose life Choices is in tandem with yours but to see woman wey go submit salary to you go be like person wey dey find virgin for brothel

Women wey dey set never still dey submissive to their husbands , you con dey talk about submission of salary grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going For Divorce. / Marrying A Deaf And Dumb Girl,will Our Kids Be Deaf And Dumb Too? / Why Do Most Married Couples Dont Kiss In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.