Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? (2392 Views)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

There are also those who don't take time enough to get know each other...they just go straight to "business"
cheesy from there, belle enter, marriage don set be that.
The arranged marriage thing still exists o.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

What a boring marriage that'll be.
Lol na so...

I si boring....well to u that cherish friendship, it is...but to them, it's the way forward....grin
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 10:47pm On May 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol na so...

I si boring....well to u that cherish friendship, it is...but to them, it's the way forward....grin

I can't imagine living any other way.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

I can't imagine living any other way.
Hehhehehhe....It starts with the hustle to marry abroad based husband.

A guy man returned home to attend a function, boom! He spots a fine babe in the same occasion...Next marriage rights is initiated...The babe si na o choghi, her parents will show her the other side of them...cheesy

O wu ego na achi uwa...lol

But, as a lady if u define what you really need, you will get it without being influenced.....And nothing beats having ur choice.....

I huru di abroad, o tinyele otutu umu nwaanyi na gbagharia...

Na so i deh look one very little fine girl, how a guy married her and left her for overseas...Just rented her a flat, zutara ya motor...Thats all, nwata ntakiri a dila confused....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 7:54am On May 22, 2021
ibechris:

I am still thinking if u copied this just to see how people will react then let me be blunt to u.

Without mincing words,ur mum's time can't be compared with our time,this is because the world have moved away from that slavish wife mentality to a more conscious wife mentality. If u expect any woman to come and submit her sweat to u by merely demanding for it,then u are a thief.

Note: many women are eager and ready to help their husbands to build their homes,but if u make it compulsory and citing ur mum who did it in the olden days,then u are out of ur mind to think that a woman of this age should enslaved her self just for ur greed and individual appetite.

Better go and marry ur sister to avoid trouble.

Especially in this age where the guys are not as responsible and family oriented like our fathers and grandfathers. They will see it as extra money to flex, drink and womanize.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 7:55am On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
reason I never interested in women afterall.

So you are only interested in the money.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 8:27am On May 22, 2021
Everyone has what they are looking for in a wife. Yours is a woman who will submit her salary to you. It's possible to find such a woman. So keep looking.

But from the look of things, money will be a major issue in your marriage because you seem so money conscious; complaining about bride price, leaving properties you bought with your money, money for upkeep.

Money, money, money. You even complained about your mum benefiting from your late dad's property even if she's your ideal kind of woman who always submitted her salary to your dad. So, that salary you want to be collecting won't satisfy you.

Since that is who you are, you should be fine. But I can't say the same about the unfortunate woman that will find herself in such circumstance.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:
Everyone has what they are looking for in a wife. Yours is a woman who will submit her salary to you. It's possible to find such a woman. So keep looking.

But from the look of things, money will be a major issue in your marriage because you seem so money conscious; complaining about bride price, leaving properties you bought with your money, money for upkeep.

Money, money, money. You even complained about your mum benefiting from your late dad's property even if she's your ideal kind of woman who always submitted her salary to your dad. So that salary you want to be collecting won't satisfy you.

Since that is who you are, you should be fine. But I can't say the same about the unfortunate woman that will find herself in such circumstance.
marriage doesn't favor men in anyway.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by crackhaus: 8:48am On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
People ask me why I don't take girls serious and if I don't plan to marry. One question in my mind is how many women nowadays will submit their money at their man feet ?

My old man run the home even when no one works. And when my mom start working she submit the money at his feet. Girls nowadays are looking for man that will serve them. Count me out.
While this is true to a large extent, you must correct the notion that submitting giving of salary to one's spouse is akin to servitude.

It may just be a financial decision based on who manages money better and who doesn't (which can go either way).

And yes, there are women who still do it (@ your topic), hard as it may seem.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by esthel(f): 10:18am On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
then don't marry.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 10:22am On May 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehhehehhe....It starts with the hustle to marry abroad based husband.

A guy man returned home to attend a function, boom! He spots a fine babe in the same occasion...Next marriage rights is initiated...The babe si na o choghi, her parents will show her the other side of them...cheesy

O wu ego na achi uwa...lol

But, as a lady if u define what you really need, you will get it without being influenced.....And nothing beats having ur choice.....

I huru di abroad, o tinyele otutu umu nwaanyi na gbagharia...

Na so i deh look one very little fine girl, how a guy married her and left her for overseas...Just rented her a flat, zutara ya motor...Thats all, nwata ntakiri a dila confused....grin

Yes. It happens a lot...and keep on happening.

Even one of my brothers' friend did the exact same thing.
He deliberately got a lady pregnant when he visited home, married her, bought her a car and all that...she stays in Nigeria, while he visits mostly around December season.
...but some people might be OK with the arrangement though.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 10:26am On May 22, 2021
crackhaus:

While this is true to a large extent, you must correct the notion that submitting giving of salary to one's spouse is akin to servitude.

It may just be a financial decision based on who manages money better and who doesn't (which can go either way).

And yes, there are women who still do it (@ your topic), hard as it may seem.

You're becoming more reasonable with each passing day. cheesy
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:

Then don't get married especially if you cannot find a woman that will submit her salary to you. No one has said marriage is compulsory.

There's the option of staying celibate, becoming a priest/monk, having a baby mama, etc. Just let your parents/family understand how you feel about marriage and hopefully they will support you. Marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

You too have noticed.

Maturity is setting in.

*runs away
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

Then don't get married especially if you cannot find a woman that will submit her salary to you. No one has said marriage is compulsory.

There's the option of staying celibate, becoming a priest/monk, having a baby mama, etc. Just let your parents/family understand how you feel about marriage and hopefully they will support you. Marriage is not by force.
yes. It's a scam.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
yes. It's a scam.

So why are you giving so much attention to it and bothering your head about it?
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

So why are you giving so much attention to it and bothering your head about it?
because I want to prove to people what I know.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
because I want to prove to people what I know.

Good luck with that.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

You too have noticed.

Maturity is setting in.

*runs away

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes. It happens a lot...and keep on happening.

Even one of my brothers' friend did the exact same thing.
He deliberately got a lady pregnant when he visited home, married her, bought her a car and all that...she stays in Nigeria, while he visits mostly around December season.
...but some people might be OK with the arrangement though.
Ok kwa? Ha wu oke...cheesy

So from January to November body no deh scratch her? Or him over there...chai...thats pure deceit.

Ya mara kwa na umu ala anyi no mba ofesi kacha akpo umu nwaanyi akwuna o...cheesy

If I had a sister, I won't consent to such...I luo ya kporo ya gawa ebe ahu...u marry to live as one...And not to live seperate like bachelor and spinster..Inukwa!

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 7:22pm On May 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Ok kwa? Ha wu oke...cheesy

So from January to November body no deh scratch her? Or him over there...chai...thats pure deceit.

Ya mara kwa na umu ala anyi no mba ofesi kacha akpo umu nwaanyi akwuna o...cheesy

If I had a sister, I won't consent to such...I luo ya kporo ya gawa ebe ahu...u marry to live as one...And not to live seperate like bachelor and spinster..Inukwa!

Gini wu ofesi? cheesy
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gini wu ofesi? cheesy
Lol...

Mba ofesi wu Abroad......or say overseas..

In sentence we say I luru onye si mba ofesi...cheesy
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

Good luck with that.
i"m not really asking for Good luck for nigeria women issues. It's a burden on itself.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2021
Joel3:
i"m not really asking for Good luck for nigeria women issues. It's a burden on itself.

And Nigerian men? You guys are perfect right? It is easy to be blind to the log in your eye while you attempt to remove a spec in another person's eye.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 11:11pm On May 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...

Mba ofesi wu Abroad......or say overseas..

In sentence we say I luru onye si mba ofesi...cheesy

OK
Now, I understand. cheesy
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Joel3(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2021
ImaIma1:

And Nigerian men? You guys are perfect right? It is easy to be blind to the log in your eye while you attempt to remove a spec in another person's eye.
what more does nigeria women offer?
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Mindlog: 12:47am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:

What do you want a Nigerian woman to offer you?

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mrwonlasewonie: 1:32am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:
it's not. if she decide not to work and be house wife. No problem but if she thinks she need to work, maybe because she can't be idle then SHE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO SUBMIT IT.
lol @caps see entitlement mentality?

So the caps give you out as reasons why you want to get married so that SHE WILL SUBMIT HER SALARY TO YOU AS THE ALPHA AND ONEGA Abi?

You better go and marry a 60 year old woman upwards, they're the ones/generation still with that mindset and if you won't you better wake up to reality and smell the coffee grin
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 5:15am On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK
Now, I understand. cheesy
Oooo...

Ngwanu emecha gi akwuta Igbo lesson fee...cheesy
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by ImaIma1(f): 7:08am On May 23, 2021
Joel3:

Ok. Then look for women from other countries and let Nigerian women be.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by mariahAngel(f): 9:08am On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Oooo...

Ngwanu emecha gi akwuta Igbo lesson fee...cheesy

Nsogbu adihu. cheesy

Happy Sunday.
Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by Munzy14(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nsogbu adihu. cheesy

Happy Sunday.
Lol

Same here...

1 Like

Re: Is There Still Women Who Submit Their Money/salary At A Man Feet? by crackhaus: 7:21pm On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't get too excited yet, I'm very sure I will type something you won't find reasonable before the week runs out...

Na so life just dey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Nephew And Niece / Enviroshade / Does Rhotacism, The Inability To Pronounce "R", Have A Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.