Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) (40579 Views)

"Sai OBI" As Peter Obi Visits Taraba.......video / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Bialegend(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

I am not Fulani neither am I Tiv/Idoma.

Biko, be guided.
Are you not from one of the useful idiot ethnic groups that fulanis used to fight Igbos? Name your ethnic group now if you want to deny it. Well, I am sure that shame won't allow you to mention your ethnic group.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by danngnews: 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
tammie24:
In the presence of soldiers...

What could they have done?

Stupid question.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by PND01: 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate fulanis
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
only you
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Biafranboys: 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
walozanga:

That man deserve an award as the top Fulani slave of all time

Nice we should give him that award
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Guyman02: 5:19pm On May 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

When they are done wiping away the Tivs and Idomas, Igbos are next (look at the map). As much as they did bad during the war, it is important other ethnic groups in SE & SS support the people of Benue in their fight against marauding Fulanis.
Igbos see Benue as a buffer zone between the North and East, despite all the atrocities from the civil war, Igbos have always supported the Tiv people, it took long before they realised that Igbos are not their enemies and they are seeing the unrelenting real enemy carrying out ethnic cleansing. This is why ESN has made incursion into Benue to deal with Fulani militia but the Nigerian Army is supporting the Fulanis by attacking ESN and giving Fulanis free hand to operate as this displaced persons are saying

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by SpiritMmuo: 5:19pm On May 19, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

What do you expect people to do when it's in you guys' nature to gloat at the misfortune of others? When people pay you back in your coin you start playing the victim card as usual.
Ogun kee you there. Na village people be victims. Potential idp for togo
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Greenback: 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
tammie24:
In the presence of soldiers...

What could they have done?
They aren't fulanis
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Useless soldiers.

They are all in the East.
Mazi will be like " this is zoo"
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2021
Bialegend:

Are you not from one of the useful idiot ethnic groups that fulanis used to fight Igbos? Name your ethnic group now if you want to deny it. Well, I am sure that shame won't allow you to mention your ethnic group.

And what makes you think I am not Igbo? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

Idealism not realism. Fulanis (backed by the Fulanised army) are bringing war to everyone's backyard and you think it's dialogue that will solve the problem? grin

Guyman02:

Igbos see Benue as a buffer zone between the North and East, despite all the atrocities from the civil war, Igbos have always supported the Tiv people, it took long before they realised that Igbos are not their enemies and they are seeing the unrelenting real enemy carrying out ethnic cleansing. This is why ESN has made incursion into Benue to deal with Fulani militia but the Nigerian Army is supporting the Fulanis by attacking ESN and giving Fulanis free hand to operate as this displaced persons are saying

Gyong,

Remember, when I told you this?

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Sholaco: 5:35pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate fulanis
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari
If you are not bigots, you should have hate okorocha, orji uzor kalu, Peter Obi, ike ikeremadu
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Andyvilly: 5:37pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=101856736][/quote]

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by meccuno: 5:38pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Andyvilly post=101857735][/quote]

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Ejjis(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2021
What do you want fulani soldiers to do before
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by GorillaApp(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2021
Belial06:
Weak people

Lazy cowards ! Abeg make fulani come Edo state ..

Abeg come chase us comot make you see as we go use una count scores
There are some in the bush along that bypass. Pls u guys should try and evict them.
People don dey fear that axis
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by makemoneywbsite: 5:43pm On May 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Nigeria is not a land! It is a contraption, stop deceiving yourselves. What we have is Igboland, Hausaland, Ijawland, Yorubaland, Tivland, Urhoboland etc.

Nigeria is an advanced fee fraud used to defraud unsuspecting ethnic nations of their God given resources.

Only the wise understand this. Unfortunately, most Nigerians, nay Africans are fools. The wealthiest continent is populated by the poorest people because they have no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by ZaramT: 5:43pm On May 19, 2021
Igbo hatred on it's peak. Hating Igbos dey give una blood abi??

HedwigesMaduro:

What do you expect people to do when it's in you guys' nature to gloat at the misfortune of others? When people pay you back in your coin you start playing the victim card as usual.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by walkingshadow911: 5:48pm On May 19, 2021
my prayer is that God should harden the heart of the new buhari and his cohorts the more like he did to Pharaoh so that the break up of this evil marriage would come quickly.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Andyvilly: 5:52pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=101857778][/quote] seek help before you die searching for sense.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Triplerg: 5:54pm On May 19, 2021
royalamour:
It is very important that all villagers get guns too.
All Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, FCT, Jos-Plateau states should do contribution and buy high powered guns
and ammunitions and go back to face these demons.

Kill them all.

The governors can assist too.

If you are from these states and you are rich, you can fund the move.

Soon they will start to claim that their ancestors lived on those lands.

In the name of whatever you worship, support your people to annihilate these demons off your lands.

You have prayed enough. It's time to work.
You are right. I will gladly support this cause
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by meccuno: 5:55pm On May 19, 2021
Andyvilly:
seek help before you die searching for sense.

1 Share

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by onuman: 5:59pm On May 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
sad With the way buhari has messed up Nigeria, it'll be hard to redeem the country.

Worse is that PMB has two more years to go and his Fulani may grab all Nigeria as Fulani homeland before then, if nothing is done by rest of Nigeria to checkmate him.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by AlexB300: 5:59pm On May 19, 2021
engrchykae:
it is this foolishness that is inbreed in you black Africans that made it possible for the Arabs (the progenitors of the fulanis)to wipe out black people from middleeast.
When the fulanis kill tivs,idomas will gloat, when idomas are killed tivs will gloat.
Before you know it,they will wipe out benue.
black is foolish. See as dem dey use the term “you people “ sad
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Princedapace(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2021
In the presence of soldiers? What is going on here?
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Andyvilly: 6:03pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=101858247][/quote]

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by nedu666: 6:10pm On May 19, 2021
When u see the likes of hielanus, simplyleo, Pissfulprosterter, igweofnnewi and mannqbbq who by the way is from benue shouting peace, peace, this is what they mean by be peaceful.

Give up your land and know peace

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by ComrdDRS1: 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
JooEeL:

Why are TIV people against Biafra and Oduduwa?
nl
No Tiv man is against Biafran n Oduduwa. Check the governor comments you can deduct from there

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by meccuno: 6:27pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Andyvilly post=101858512][/quote]

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by ComrdDRS1: 6:31pm On May 19, 2021
I am speechless........... what can I say....
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:34pm On May 19, 2021
Belial06:
Weak people

Lazy cowards ! Abeg make fulani come Edo state ..

Abeg come chase us comot make you see as we go use una count scores

You beta calm down; how many una dey?

Just pray this doesn't befall your people.

Perhaps you don't know that the military protects them.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Bialegend(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2021
Guyman02:

You mean to say nigerian terrorists in army and police uniforms. Corrected!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Presidential Media Advisory Team Members / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / Weapons Recovered From Criminals By Soldiers In The North. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.