Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) (40591 Views)

"Sai OBI" As Peter Obi Visits Taraba.......video / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Assured Of 90% Delegates Votes In Taraba (Video) / Breaking:fulanis Chase Yorubas Away From Their Village(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by McStoic(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

What do you expect people to do when it's in you guys' nature to gloat at the misfortune of others? When people pay you back in your coin you start playing the victim card as usual.

But you guys starter it first. You make mockery of Igbos who died in Biafran war, even telling us not to remember them when the Nigeria government has never made serious efforts for true reconciliation.

You guys should try and always remember what caused a particular reaction. Don't just major on the reaction. Igbos have always been poked fun at, so we didn't start if first.

Though I thank God, the killing is coming to every region now. Make we see as e wan end..

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
How did the fulanis become natives of taraba state?

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2021
jacoik:
I just love your gut my guy. Honestly ehhhhhh religion is one of our biggest problem in this side of the world
My brother u see one of the things I don't discuss in the public is religion follow by politics.
Religion has really blindfolded Nigerians, we commit all sorts of atrocities all in the name of damn religion

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2021
Kreme:

Typical Igbo nature.... They are the root cause of our problems in this nation.. They started the first bloody coup that killed other regional leaders but none of their own was killed but when these people retaliated with the Counter coup, They started crying like an infant

So after killing the igboes what next
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by engrchykae(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
Iykoto86:
you dey mind them. The fulanis will regret all this after all.
it is very possible to wipe out blacks.
Where are the aborigines and maoris of Australia and New Zealand?
Where are the blacks of Egypt? archeological evidences point to a black beginning of kemet.
Where are the blacks of Cush, Assyria, Babylon,Tarshish (present day Spain)?
The last stronghold of black people (West Africa)is under attack but fools are feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by manyr4luv: 6:53pm On May 19, 2021
Indispensable85:
You people should be thankful to God that these blood sucking demons did not slaughter but only ask that you leave. E be like these ones get small sympathy. May God help Nigeria. Me just tire 4 dis country oooo... this is why power must not return to any Fulani man in the next 8yrs
Go and get your ak48. God eint coming. Your God should be DISINTEGRATION or YOUR AK49.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021
Let them chase their own people from Benue too.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Wahala09: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
Guyman02:
When Sardauna was killed by Coupists in 1966, Tivs were so bitter with Igbos because they thought Sardauna was their brother having offered them some positions in his northern Nigeria Govt. Many Igbos who had escaped slaughter in the far north were waylaid and slaughtered in their thousands by Tiv mobs who blocked the roads to take revenge on behalf of the 'wronged' Fulanis. Meanwhile, Fulanis derogatorily call Tiv people 'Munchi'.

When the civil war broke out, the bulk of the foot soldiers on the Nigerian side came mostly from the old Benue/ Plateau axis while the Fulanis controlled the Officer cadre led by the genocidal Murtala Mohammed and also had officers like Buhari. They were protected by not being deployed to very risky fronts.

One thing the Tivs couldn't reckon with is that the Fulanis are still angry at Tivs for ending their jihadist match to the South and the Fulanis would later out manoeuvre them into seeing their Eastern neighbours as enemies (that's political sagacity by the Fulanis)

It's amazing that the Tivs have now become endangered species in the hands of the same Fulanis they died defending, they didn't see what those Biafrans saw in 1966.
Late Major Gideon Orkar tried to punish the Fulanis for their deception by excising them from Nigeria in his coup broadcast but he put the cart before the horse, the coup failed and Orkar with 88 other soldiers were summarily executed by General Ibrahim Babangida.

Gov Ortom has ordered every Tiv to arm themselves because he thinks the jihadist war they stopped Uthman Dan Fodio has resumed again.
Tivland in essence may have stopped the spread of Islam to Igboland by jihad by serving as a buffer zone via their defeat of the Fulani jihadist Army.

What I wrote here is part of the reasons History was expunged from our school curriculum.
wow,, can I know more of this pls
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Andyvilly: 7:25pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=meccuno post=101859169][/quote]

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by adikwuandy: 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
It is indeed heartbreaking how successive governments have handled herders and farmers crisis in Benue and Taraba State. This was thesame scenario that played out in 2000 that 14 soldiers were slaughtered.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Kdon2: 7:47pm On May 19, 2021
owukpa:
Tiv people who are resident in Taraba State have been allegedly chased from the homes by Fulani natives.

IDOMA VOICE report that the Tiv people were brutalized and chased from their residence in the presence of soldiers.

Meanwhile, the development has attracted mixed reactions from Benue people on social media.

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2DZ90GFtU

Are they the only one wey Sabi chase people ni? Make Dem begin chase the nuisance Fulani too now.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2021
Make we divide and go our separate ways
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Biafranboys: 7:55pm On May 19, 2021
Wahala09:
wow,, can I know more of this pls

I wrote an article about it, I would tag you when I post it
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by mytty: 8:03pm On May 19, 2021
NEVER HEARD OF THE TIV BEEN TROUBLESOME, UNLIKE THE FULANI HERDSMEN,
And SOLDIERS were watching
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

What do you expect people to do when it's in you guys' nature to gloat at the misfortune of others? When people pay you back in your coin you start playing the victim card as usual.
Igbos don't gloat...
Its just you guys that don't like them.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Gyong(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

Gyong,

Remember, when I told you this?

Bro for me calling for war is not the answer cos rewanda, seraleon etc are a testament of war. If you ll call for war then every tribe in all the security arm of the govt must retreat, join forces with their kin and fight. What all be left of the inhabitants afterwards?
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Brenn594(m): 8:13pm On May 19, 2021
embarassed please

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by meccuno: 8:14pm On May 19, 2021
[quote author=Andyvilly post=101860684][/quote]
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Mrnairalandd: 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
prettyheart:
The hypocrisy in Nigeria is terrible, and with this gigantic hypocrisy, God may hardly hear our prayers. Why do I say so? Do you know some people will be so happy if evil happens in the east or if the ESN people are killed in Mass. I am not talking about just people in the North. I mean some people in the South may be so happy. I am not saying that what is going on in the East is palatable or how they are going about it is the best, but the joy some people derive when the news from the East is unfavorable is very bad. Now you can see that taraba is attacked and people are losing their homes, but if a group comes out in the east to defend themselves so that what is happening in taraba does not occur, some people from the South may start criticising them. I am not in support of doing things recklessly in the east or doing stuff without consulting or respecting the elders in the east. But the joy some people derive when the news is bitter in the east is terrible.

Igbos and victim mentality are like 5 and 6. Tell me you are blind not to have seen how your kinsmen-Igbos rejoice over misfortune of others in the South. Go around on Nairaland and see how your fellow Igbos celebrate deaths and pains of others

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by tammie24: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
TruthinAction:

Your question is a very stupid one. Can you commit crime in the presence of security personnel and they just watch you. The soldiers present are definitely part of them.
your answer is even more stupid

What did you think I meant
They were chased out in the presence of soldiers meaning they are part of them
It means it's a hopeless situation
They couldn't have fought back even if they could
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by tammie24: 8:25pm On May 19, 2021
danngnews:

Stupid question.
Stupid answer
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Offpoint1: 8:31pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate fulanis
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari

Is there anything you don't hate?
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by saintruky(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate APC
I hate PDP
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate fulanis
I hate imams
I hate Tinubu
I hate Buhari

Desmond Elliot nko grin?
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Wahala09: 8:41pm On May 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

I wrote an article about it, I would tag you when I post it
OK sir
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Jyde89: 8:44pm On May 19, 2021
And this are the same people protesting the injustice being metted out to the Palestinians by the Israelis.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Geesaintagape: 8:45pm On May 19, 2021
14 days to send Fulani to Gaza everyone should be ready
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by ComrdDRS1: 8:48pm On May 19, 2021
when Tiv people react now soldiers Will clamp in them. It happens in 2000, it happens just yesterday in konshisha Benue. God strengthen the Tiv people more.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by Idiko1: 9:04pm On May 19, 2021
I am compelled to question the integrity of Tiv people of Nigeria. One of the reasons January 15, 1966 coup was instigated remains the fallout of 1964 Tiv riot. Yet the war ensured, Tiv people were the first to join Fulani-Hausa-Kanuri northern region to fight the eastern. In fact, the ringleader of Tiv people in the riot, J S Tarka was the first to connived with Nigeria and Mobile Oil Corporation to betray Biafra and Ndigbo in USA. It is not a pity the same Fulani will turn around to chase Tiv people into Benue River.

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
tammie24:
your answer is even more stupid

What did you think I meant
They were chased out in the presence of soldiers meaning they are part of them
It means it's a hopeless situation
They couldn't have fought back even if they could

Express yourself better next time.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by TruthinAction: 9:25pm On May 19, 2021
This government should just hand over power to the vice president. We know the truth that his master is no more. The northern elders should be bold to tell Nigerians the truth. What is the point of insisting they want to hold on to power at all cost when they are the ones suffering the consequence.
Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
prettyheart:
The hypocrisy in Nigeria is terrible, and with this gigantic hypocrisy, God may hardly hear our prayers. Why do I say so? Do you know some people will be so happy if evil happens in the east or if the ESN people are killed in Mass. I am not talking about just people in the North. I mean some people in the South may be so happy. I am not saying that what is going on in the East is palatable or how they are going about it is the best, but the joy some people derive when the news from the East is unfavorable is very bad. Now you can see that taraba is attacked and people are losing their homes, but if a group comes out in the east to defend themselves so that what is happening in taraba does not occur, some people from the South may start criticising them. I am not in support of doing things recklessly in the east or doing stuff without consulting or respecting the elders in the east. But the joy some people derive when the news is bitter in the east is terrible.

SECONDED! And the plans they all have concerning the east will always backfire to them in thousand folds. I dont know how its a crime to protect your selves and reject the nepotism and tribalism ravaging us. The oppression is too mush. God almighty will keep on protecting the eastern part of the country, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) by BennyDGreat: 10:08pm On May 19, 2021
Guyman02:
When Sardauna was killed by Coupists in 1966, Tivs were so bitter with Igbos because they thought Sardauna was their brother having offered them some positions in his northern Nigeria Govt. Many Igbos who had escaped slaughter in the far north were waylaid and slaughtered in their thousands by Tiv mobs who blocked the roads to take revenge on behalf of the 'wronged' Fulanis. Meanwhile, Fulanis derogatorily call Tiv people 'Munchi'.

When the civil war broke out, the bulk of the foot soldiers on the Nigerian side came mostly from the old Benue/ Plateau axis while the Fulanis controlled the Officer cadre led by the genocidal Murtala Mohammed and also had officers like Buhari. They were protected by not being deployed to very risky fronts.

One thing the Tivs couldn't reckon with is that the Fulanis are still angry at Tivs for ending their jihadist match to the South and the Fulanis would later out manoeuvre them into seeing their Eastern neighbours as enemies (that's political sagacity by the Fulanis)

It's amazing that the Tivs have now become endangered species in the hands of the same Fulanis they died defending, they didn't see what those Biafrans saw in 1966.
Late Major Gideon Orkar (a Tiv) tried to punish the Fulanis for their deception by excising them from Nigeria in his coup broadcast but that was putting the cart before the horse which was a blunder, the coup failed after a counter resistance led by Late Col. U.K. Bello (a Fulani who also lost his life in the ensuing fire fight) he was ADC to Gen. IBB, Major Orkar with 88 other soldiers (mostly southern and middle belt) were summarily executed by General Ibrahim Babangida.

Gov Ortom has ordered every Tiv to arm themselves because he thinks the jihadist war they stopped Uthman Dan Fodio has resumed again.
Tivland in essence may have stopped the spread of Islam to Igboland through jihad by serving as a buffer zone via their defeat of the Fulani jihadist Army.

What I wrote here is part of the reasons History was expunged from our school curriculum.

Everyone needs to know Nigerian history deeply to enable us know where we are and what has happened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.