Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death (3350 Views)

Why Is Song Of Solomon In The Bible? / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / The Secret Writing Of Solomon To Rehoboam His Son Revealing His Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 8:10pm On May 20, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You qouted me yet, you never addressed my own question. Instead, you went all over criticising Allah, Muhammad and Islam, how that answers my question, I don't understand.

As long as you continue to see Allah from the prism of a God that was concieved by a betrothed virgin, born, wean and later killed by the same people he came to redeem of their sins, you may never understand the concept of "Allah Knows Best".

Anyways, those are your dilusional opinions about Islam.

I can refer you to books but if you are interested check up 'Evidence That Demands A Verdict' by Josh MacDowell.

Here are two early writings making reference to Jesus Christ:

Tacitus’s writing on a fire in Rome which Nero was suspected to have secretly ordered and for which Nero tried to shift the blame on Christians mentioned Jesus. This was the occasion Tacitus mentioned Christians, whom he despised. 
Tacitus’s brief reference corroborates historical details of Jesus’ death from the New Testament. 

Tacitus was one of Rome’s best historians—arguably the best of all— and was never given to careless writing.

He wrote:
[N]either human effort nor the emperor’s generosity nor the placating of the gods ended the scandalous belief that the fire had been ordered [by Nero]. Therefore, to put down the rumor, Nero substituted as culprits and punished in the most unusual ways those hated for their shameful acts … whom the crowd called “Chrestians.” The founder of this name, Christ [Christus in Latin], had been executed in the reign of Tiberius by the procurator Pontius Pilate … Suppressed for a time, the deadly superstition erupted again not only in Judea, the origin of this evil, but also in the city [Rome], where all things horrible and shameful from everywhere come together and become popular.

Tacitus’s terse statement about “Christus” clearly corroborates the New Testament on certain historical details of Jesus’ death. Tacitus presents four pieces of accurate knowledge about Jesus: (1) Christus, used by Tacitus to refer to Jesus, was one distinctive way by which some referred to him, even though Tacitus mistakenly took it for a personal name rather than an epithet or title; (2) this Christus was associated with the beginning of the movement of Christians, whose name originated from his; (3) he was executed by the Roman governor of Judea; and (4) the time of his death was during Pontius Pilate’s governorship of Judea, during the reign of Tiberius. 

I want to believe that you are aware of Flavius Josephus, the Jewish historian and priest who also spoke directly about Jesus as a real person in his writing.

These are impartial writers who had nothing to gain by making up fairytale stories like we find in your books.

Btw, address issues instead of going at people or resorting to ridicule. So far you've been low on addressing issues; only regurgitating verses of the Koran that bear no connections with questions asked.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2021
peggywebbs:
I was forced to read their account of Solomon and I totally lost it...when I got to the part of the ants talking, I was looking to see if there was a WiFi speaker installed.

The bird part reminded of snow whites step mother. Then there was also the part where they talked about jinns.

Apparently they are some kind of sorcerers and where under some punishment with their Solomon. Like they literally turned Isreal's king to a joke. It's so hilarious, I felt I was reading a bedtime story.

Anything the Qur'an states that you find in the Bible Christians would say it was copied. Now you saw things not in your Bible you still reject it.
The story of Jesus being God born man, passing through a birth canal, crying as a baby, being suckled, circumcised, protected by God's parents and finally dying should have been a "Classic of the century".
How else do you spell hypocrite? But that one is not so hilarious, and you didn't feel you were reading a bedtime story.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 1:13pm On May 21, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Anything the Qur'an states that you find in the Bible Christians would say it was copied. Now you saw things not in your Bible you still reject it.
The story of Jesus being God born man, passing through a birth canal, crying as a baby, being suckled, circumcised, protected by God's parents and finally dying should have been a "Classic of the century".
How else do you spell hypocrite? But that one is not so hilarious, and you didn't feel you were reading a bedtime story.
Even when the Koran confirms the virgin-birth of Jesus you still go on to ridicule the biblical story. If you disagree with the Christian position that he was the God-man should that make you ridicule how he came into the world which your books confirm?
Does your books not make it even more graphic and sensual?

Does it not occur to you that in doing so you are equally confronting your own books?
How twisted can your minds get?

Jesus in the Koran:
The angel reassured her: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.”"O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee — chosen thee above the women of all nations.”

"O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Incidentally, Jesus is more mentioned in the Koran than Mohamed.
He is called "a holy son".
He is said to be the word from Allah.
He is said to be "held in honour in this world and the Hereafter".
No woman is given emphasis in the Koran EXCEPT Mary.
The Koran says ONLY Jesus and Mary were not touched by satan on the day of his birth.

The record of his life in the Koran shows that he is more UNIQUE than even Islam's so called prophet.

According to the Koran "Christ Jesus the son of Mary was an apostle of God, and His Word, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him". He is the Word of Allah and a Spirit from him.

Yet Moslems do not give him the honour their own book says he should be given. If that is not surprising one wonders what could be more baffling.

No true Moslem who has studied Islam's books will doubt that Jesus had no human father. The only conclusion they can come to is that UNLIKE MOHAMED his conception was MIRACULOUS!

When any Moslem will therefore seek to DIMINISH the uniqueness of Jesus it must be that something has corrupted his mind.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2021
sagenaija:

Even when the Koran confirms the virgin-birth of Jesus you still go on to ridicule the biblical story. If you disagree with the Christian position that he was the God-man should that make you ridicule how he came into the world which your books confirm?
Does your books not make it even more graphic and sensual?

You should read my response in relation to what your christian colleague said and shouldn't isolate it.

Does it not occur to you that in doing so you are equally confronting your own books?
How twisted can your minds get?
My mind is not twisted. It is yours that is.

Jesus in the Koran:
The angel reassured her: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.”"O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee — chosen thee above the women of all nations.”

"O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Same Jesus in the Qur'an called himself servant of Allah in 19:30.

Incidentally, Jesus is more mentioned in the Koran than Mohamed.

Reno said the same. Moses is mentioned more that Jesus. So should we worship Moses now?
In the Bible Satan was mentioned more than Jesus so you can now start worshiping Lucifer.

He is called "a holy son".
He is said to be the word from Allah.
He is said to be "held in honour in this world and the Hereafter".
No woman is given emphasis in the Koran EXCEPT Mary.
The Koran says ONLY Jesus and Mary were not touched by satan on the day of his birth.

The record of his life in the Koran shows that he is more UNIQUE than even Islam's so called prophet.

He still remain the slave of Allah who is subject and subservient to Him. And i don't understand how unique he was. He is the word of Allah. Adam too was the word of Allah too. In fact everything was created by His word "Be" and they became.

And all Prophets are said to be held in honor in this word and in the next!

According to the Koran "Christ Jesus the son of Mary was an apostle of God, and His Word, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him". He is the Word of Allah and a Spirit from him.

How was this understood? Allah is not a Spirit so Spirit of Allah is not one of His attributes like the knowledge and will of Allah. It simply means a spirit Allah created for Jesus.

“The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allaah and His Word, (“Be!” — and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Rooh) created by Him [lit. from Him]”
[al-Nisa’ 4:171]

Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
(Qur'an 3:59)

A mix of earth materials would never become Adam without the spirit created for it.

Yet Moslems do not give him the honour their own book says he should be given. If that is not surprising one wonders what could be more baffling.
By honor you mean worship him, pray to/through him and his mother and believe he was sent to be sacrificed for us by his father who is Jesus too? No! That is Shirk! We worship Allah only and Jesus is one of His creations.

No true Moslem who has studied Islam's books will doubt that Jesus had no human father. The only conclusion they can come to is that UNLIKE MOHAMED his conception was MIRACULOUS!

Everything is based on miracles to you! Jesus had no father but mother. Adam had no parent. Eve had no mother and was created from Adam. All these are miracles of Allah and it doesn't make Eve, Adam or Jesus special gods!

When any Moslem will therefore seek to DIMINISH the uniqueness of Jesus it must be that something has corrupted his mind.

None of us deny the miracles of Jesus, his miraculous birth and his purity! We just believed he didn't die and was not crucified. He was perfectly human and not in any way divine. And we believe he was a Prophet sent to the people of Israel and not to us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4064473/what-muslims-belief-concerning-jesus
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

And i don't understand how unique he was. He is the word of Allah. Adam too was the word of Allah too. In fact everything was created by His word "Be" and they became.

How was this understood? Allah is not a Spirit so Spirit of Allah is not one of His attributes like the knowledge and will of Allah. It simply means a spirit Allah created for Jesus.

“The Messiah ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary),

Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
(Qur'an 3:59)
When you blast the Bible for the same thing recorded in your books and you don't think you're indicting your books also then what can one say about your reasoning? To still think your reasoning is perfectly logical?

You guys choose to isolate those qualities of Jesus perhaps to diminish his uniqueness. But put them all together and you'll see that NO OTHER prophet was anywhere like him.

You sure seem to prefer Mohamed whose moral standards are questionable to Jesus with an impeccable moral life. Does this point to your inclinations?

You CANNOT find anywhere where Allah created Adam in the Koran's creation story of Adam by saying "Be". Or was the way he was created not stated in the Koran? Prove me wrong!

If "a Spirit proceeding from him" is now interpreted by you to mean 'a spirit Allah created for Jesus' then maybe you too PROCEEDED FROM ALLAH.

When you call Mohamed everyday it's not shirk. When a man CANNOT say the shahada WITHOUT mentioning Mohamed in order for him to become a Moslem it's not shirk. But to honour Jesus is now shirk! What a reasoning!

Two simple questions for you:
1. Was any other prophet in Islam said to be without sin apart from Jesus?
2. What is the meaning of MESSIAH that the Koran calls Jesus?
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
sagenaija:

When you blast the Bible for the same thing recorded in your books and you don't think you're indicting your books also then what can one say about your reasoning? To still think your reasoning is perfectly logical?

You guys choose to isolate those qualities of Jesus perhaps to diminish his uniqueness. But put them all together and you'll see that NO OTHER prophet was anywhere like him.

After this i beg no mention me again....No time for argument.

I know you guys lay emphasis only on miracles but we don't! The logicality in our Books is holistic and not only looking at the miracle aspect. And what qualities are those? No father! He has mother! Miracles, He can't do anything of himself! So what else? No doubt he was one of the greatest messenger of Allah! But do you even agree to him being this? Na just to isolate the miraculous parts!

You sure seem to prefer Mohamed whose moral standards are questionable to Jesus with an impeccable moral life. Does this point to your inclinations?
Yes, i do. Muhammad was better than Jesus in many ways. And that's why Hart gave Muhammad No 1 Spot as the most influential man in history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_Ranking_of_the_Most_Influential_Persons_in_History. Jesus shared his glory with Paul who was the founder of Christianity.

You CANNOT find anywhere where Allah created Adam in the Koran's creation story of Adam by saying "Be". Or was the way he was created not stated in the Koran? Prove me wrong!
In Qur'an 3:59 Allah says: Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

If "a Spirit proceeding from him" is now interpreted by you to mean 'a spirit Allah created for Jesus' then maybe you too PROCEEDED FROM ALLAH.
Sagenaija, you are funny. You are too ignorant of Islam. Sorry this is not an abuse as i am ignorant of much of your Bible too. To answer, Allah says in Qur'an 36:82 : Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!

So the creation of Adam, Jesus or anyone/anything is similar!

When you call Mohamed everyday it's not shirk. When a man CANNOT say the shahada WITHOUT mentioning Mohamed in order for him to become a Moslem it's not shirk. But to honour Jesus is now shirk! What a reasoning!
Calling Muhammad is because he is the last Prophet sent to us. Those who came in the time of Noah followed him. Those with Moses were to follow him. Those in the time of Jesus were to follow him. Those during and after the time of Muhammad are to follow him. Worship of/Praying to any other human being even Muhammad/Jesus is Shirk. We direct our prayer and worship to Allah alone.

1. Was any other prophet in Islam said to be without sin apart from Jesus?
Yahya (John) was made pure from sin too. Will you now start worshiping him too?
And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous.
Qur'an 19:13

2. What is the meaning of MESSIAH that the Koran calls Jesus?
It's just a tittle for Jesus.
The word Messiah in the Quran refers to ‘Eesa (Jesus) may Allaah exalt his mention and the scholars may Allaah have mercy upon them stated many reasons for him being named as the Messiah. It was said that he was named the Messiah because his feet were flat (the arch of which is flattened so that the entire sole rests upon the ground), and it was also said that he was named so because he came out of his mother’s womb anointed with oil. It was also said that he was named the Messiah because whenever he wipes over a person with disability, the person becomes cured. And it was said that the Messiah means As-Siddeeq (the truthful one).
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/118919/meaning-of-maseeh-messiah
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

After this i beg no mention me again....No time for argument.

I know you guys lay emphasis only on miracles but we don't! The logicality in our Books is holistic and not only looking at the miracle aspect. And what qualities are those? No father! He has mother! Miracles, He can't do anything of himself! So what else? No doubt he was one of the greatest messenger of Allah! But do you even agree to him being this? Na just to isolate the miraculous parts!

Yes, i do. Muhammad was better than Jesus in many ways. And that's why Hart gave Muhammad No 1 Spot as the most influential man in history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100:_A_Ranking_of_the_Most_Influential_Persons_in_History. Jesus shared his glory with Paul who was the founder of Christianity.

In Qur'an 3:59 Allah says: Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

Sagenaija, you are funny. You are too ignorant of Islam. Sorry this is not an abuse as i am ignorant of much of your Bible too. To answer, Allah says in Qur'an 36:82 : Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!

So the creation of Adam, Jesus or anyone/anything is similar!

Calling Muhammad is because he is the last Prophet sent to us. Those who came in the time of Noah followed him. Those with Moses were to follow him. Those in the time of Jesus were to follow him. Those during and after the time of Muhammad are to follow him. Worship of/Praying to any other human being even Muhammad/Jesus is Shirk. We direct our prayer and worship to Allah alone.

Yahya (John) was made pure from sin too. Will you now start worshiping him too?
And (made him) sympathetic to men as a mercy (or a grant) from Us, and pure from sins [i.e. Yahya (John)] and he was righteous.
Qur'an 19:13

It's just a tittle for Jesus.
The word Messiah in the Quran refers to ‘Eesa (Jesus) may Allaah exalt his mention and the scholars may Allaah have mercy upon them stated many reasons for him being named as the Messiah. It was said that he was named the Messiah because his feet were flat (the arch of which is flattened so that the entire sole rests upon the ground), and it was also said that he was named so because he came out of his mother’s womb anointed with oil. It was also said that he was named the Messiah because whenever he wipes over a person with disability, the person becomes cured. And it was said that the Messiah means As-Siddeeq (the truthful one).
https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/118919/meaning-of-maseeh-messiah

Others are reading these posts. So, if I mention you in relation to your post you may disregard it but others will still benefit from reading it.

I have repeatedly said that Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth.
That ALONE should be a red flag for anyone about Islam.

Now on the creation of Adam.
"Be" suggests a declaration that is expected to bring about a result.

But these are what we see the Koran state:
Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was. Q. 3:59
Here we see a two-step process in the creation of Adam - creation from the dust and then a declaration of 'Be'.

And God said, to the Angels:

“And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: ‘I am going to create a human (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.  So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.” (Quran 38:71-72)
Here we also see a two-step process BUT instead of the statement 'Be' we see that it claimed that Allah 'breathed into him soul' which Allah had created.

From these two portions it is clear that Allah did not simply say 'Be' for Adam to come into existence. He first formed him out of clay or dust and then took a second step which in one portion is a declaration of 'Be' and in the other portion a breathing into Adam of a soul.

We immediately see a noticeable difference in these two accounts of Adam's creation.

So when the Koran says:
Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was. S. 3:59

How should we understand it? Do we have to run to 'Allah knows best' in face of the glaring inconsistencies?

Adam was DIRECTLY created from the dust. The Koran states that Allah directly implanted Jesus into Mary's womb. A question Moslems should ponder on is this: why was a virgin birth necessary for the conception of Jesus, seeing that God's law of reproduction had already been set in motion?
Unless there was something special and unique about Jesus, a virgin birth wasn't required. Or is Islam telling us that its Allah does things for no clear reasons?
However, Christianity has the answer to that - Jesus needed to be born UNTAINTED by Adam's sin nature. That way he qualifies to be the atoning sacrifice for mankind.

So, Adam’s creation is NOT LIKE Jesus’ birth from a virgin. Besides, Allah did not just form Adam by saying 'Be'. He first created him from dust and then EITHER said 'Be' or breathed into him - there's no clarity in the Koran as to which is which.

Every good scholar of Islam will agree that Jesus did not commit any of the sins which the rest of the children of Adam commit. Maybe Antichristian knows more than them.

The Koran never stated that Mohamed was the greatest prophet ever sent. Instead, when God talks of a prophet being greater than others, the name He mentions is that of Jesus.

John being 'pure from sins' (plural) is different from Jesus being sinless and holy at conception. Jesus' body was FREE OF SIN from conception. No other human being is - not even John. If you want to argue with the Koran on this go ahead.

You said:
Yes, i do. Muhammad was better than Jesus in many ways.
Is this Allah's assessment or man's?

On the title MESSIAH
Antichristian, even if it is a title it has meaning.
Words have meanings. The Koran NEVER refers to ANY OTHER Prophet as being the Messiah. (But again, maybe that doesn't matter to you). Also, when you use the definite article 'THE' you mean a particular person or thing; not just any random one. That definite article is used for Jesus throughout the Koran. It was not Islam that first referred to Jesus as the Messiah. Therefore Islam cannot REDEFINE it. In fact, by describing Jesus as THE MESSIAH, (not a Messiah) the Koran is actually stating that it does not apply to anyone else.

The Jews to whom Islam and Moslems claim Jesus was sent had a meaning for it. What did the Jews THROUGH their Scripture understand the Messiah to be? The Jews understood the Messiah to be the SPECIAL ONE who would speak and act in the power and authority of God and would also be called in the names of God.

If what you stated about Islam's understanding of the Messiah in your post is right, it means that Islam in its characteristics way has chosen to trivialize a title that is UNIQUE; reducing its meaning to mere physical attributes and issues and disregarding the spiritual meaning and truth of that title. Great Moslem scholars have admitted that this was not an original Arabic word. So, where did islamweb website get its definitions from? By creating its own meaning of the word?

Unless Islam copied and pasted from the Bible without care, that is when these arguments you are bringing up will work.

'THE MESSIAH', as Jesus was referred to means a PARTICULAR one, a specific one. Jesus Christ is the ONLY ONE referred to in this way. This 'title' expresses the UNIQUENESS and GREATNESS of his anointing and position in relation to EVERY OTHER person. HE IS THE SPECIALLY CHOSEN ONE OF GOD who came to do a unique work. He satisfied God with his work and qualified to be the mediator between God and man and ultimately THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH at the end of time.

How does Islam attribute this special title to Jesus Christ yet turn around to water down what the title stands for and then reduce him to just any other prophet? It's only in Islam that SOMETHING can mean NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by enilove(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Others are reading these posts. So, if I mention you in relation to your post you may disregard it but others will still benefit from reading it.

Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was. Q. 3:59
Here we see a two-step process in the creation of Adam - creation from the dust and then a declaration of 'Be'.

“And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: ‘I am going to create a human (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.  So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.” (Quran 38:71-72)
Here we also see a two-step process BUT instead of the statement 'Be' we see that it claimed that Allah 'breathed into him soul' which Allah had created.

From these two portions it is clear that Allah did not simply say 'Be' for Adam to come into existence. He first formed him out of clay or dust and then took a second step which in one portion is a declaration of 'Be' and in the other portion a breathing into Adam of a soul.

We immediately see a noticeable difference in these two accounts of Adam's creation.

So when the Koran says:
Truly, the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight, is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then said He unto him, 'Be,' and he was. S. 3:59

How should we understand it? Do we have to run to 'Allah knows best' in face of the glaring inconsistencies?

Adam was DIRECTLY created from the dust. The Koran states that Allah directly implanted Jesus into Mary's womb. A question Moslems should ponder on is this: why was a virgin birth necessary for the conception of Jesus, seeing that God's law of reproduction had already been set in motion?
Unless there was something special and unique about Jesus, a virgin birth wasn't required. Or is Islam telling us that its Allah does things for no clear reasons?
However, Christianity has the answer to that - Jesus needed to be born UNTAINTED by Adam's sin nature. That way he qualifies to be the atoning sacrifice for mankind.

So, Adam’s creation is NOT LIKE Jesus’ birth from a virgin. Besides, Allah did not just form Adam by saying 'Be'. He first created him from dust and then EITHER said 'Be' or breathed into him - there's no clarity in the Koran as to which is which.

Every good scholar of Islam will agree that Jesus did not commit any of the sins which the rest of the children of Adam commit. Maybe Antichristian knows more than them.

The Koran never stated that Mohamed was the greatest prophet ever sent. Instead, when God talks of a prophet being greater than others, the name He mentions is that of Jesus.

John being 'pure from sins' (plural) is different from Jesus being sinless and holy at conception. Jesus' body was FREE OF SIN from conception. No other human being is - not even John. If you want to argue with the Koran on this go ahead.

You said:

On the title MESSIAH
Words have meanings. The Koran NEVER refers to ANY OTHER Prophet as being the Messiah. (But again, maybe that doesn't matter to you). Also, when you use the definite article 'THE' you mean a particular person or thing; not just any random one. That definite article is used for Jesus throughout the Koran. It was not Islam that first referred to Jesus as the Messiah. Therefore Islam cannot REDEFINE it. In fact, by describing Jesus as THE MESSIAH, (not a Messiah) the Koran is actually stating that it does not apply to anyone else.

The Jews to whom Islam and Moslems claim Jesus was sent had a meaning for it. What did the Jews THROUGH their Scripture understand the Messiah to be? The Jews understood the Messiah to be the SPECIAL ONE who would speak and act in the power and authority of God and would also be called in the names of God.

If what you stated about Islam's understanding of the Messiah in your post is right, it means that Islam in its characteristics way has chosen to trivialize a title that is UNIQUE; reducing its meaning to mere physical attributes and issues and disregarding the spiritual meaning and truth of that title. Great Moslem scholars have admitted that this was not an original Arabic word. So, where did islamweb website get its definitions from? By creating its own meaning of the word?

Unless Islam copied and pasted from the Bible without care, that is when these arguments you are bringing up will work.

'THE MESSIAH', as Jesus was referred to means a PARTICULAR one, a specific one. Jesus Christ is the ONLY ONE referred to in this way. This 'title' expresses the UNIQUENESS and GREATNESS of his anointing and position in relation to EVERY OTHER person. HE IS THE SPECIALLY CHOSEN ONE OF GOD who came to do a unique work. He satisfied God with his work and qualified to be the mediator between God and man and ultimately THE JUDGE OF ALL THE EARTH at the end of time.

How does Islam attribute this special title to Jesus Christ yet turn around to water down what the title stands for and then reduce him to just any other prophet? It's only in Islam that SOMETHING can mean NOTHING.

I hope any thoughtful Muslim would appreciate what you have written up there as sincerely written not out of bitterness against the Muslims but out of love to save them from the deceit of the devil called Islam.

You are blessed , in Jesus' name.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by AntiChristian: 10:59am On May 27, 2021
enilove:

I hope any thoughtful Muslim would appreciate what you have written up there as sincerely written not out of bitterness against the Muslims but out of love to save them from the deceit of the devil called Islam.

You are blessed , in Jesus' name.

Unrepentant liar!
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by AntiChristian: 12:47pm On May 27, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

So when the Koran says:

You said:

On the title MESSIAH

I trust the brother no go even respond to you again. The words used is "likeness" "similtude" not "exactness" as translated in English!
In comparison, there can be similarities and exactness.

Your doubt is based on exactness. The claim was not about the creation of Adam being exactly like that of Jesus. The similarities or the major component of both of their creation is the "Be" which brings their creation to pass.

In Qur'an 3:47 Mary replied to the Angel thus:

47. She said: ‘O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?’ He said: ‘So (it will be) for Allaah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” — and it is.

This means:
1. Allah creates Jesus by that word "Be".
2. Mary understood that Jesus was going to be her son not God's.
3. Jesus came by the decree of Allah just as anything else.

You asked a question and you were answered well. Yet you are still struggling here instead of being silent cos of your ignorance. You are free to categorise people and rate them as you like.

Jesus was the messiah which is his title. And just a title.

Abraham was called Khaleelullah "Friend of Allah" and he was not called God.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by DeusXmachina: 1:02pm On May 27, 2021
enilove:

That is your own false opinion.

A fable is a fable and cannot become a reality.

Faith is about religion and fable is an untrue story. That is why it is a fable.
For example, Muhammad's existence is not a fable because he actually lived. How he conquered Mecca and his biography are not considered as fables because those were true events.

Like the subject story of this thread , there is no way you look at it that will make it a true story .
You think about it , do you believe this to be a true story ?
If yes , how ?
So what about Jesus's existence

Is this a matter of faith, or a fable?
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by DeusXmachina: 1:09pm On May 27, 2021
sagenaija:

History is actually now proving that Mohamed may never have existed in the picture that Islam has painted him.

The coins and rock inscriptions of the 7th century Arabia are giving a different picture from what the STANDARD NARRATIVE OF ISLAM has told us.

Like I have noted in another thread virtually all of the writers of the Hadiths never came from Mecca or Medina.
They came from hundreds or thousands of MILES away - apparently they were men who were skilled in writing and were commissioned to come up with a system for the emerging religion.
If that is not a red flag for you I wonder what would be!

I showed you that Islam was NOT called Islam until several decades after Mohamed supposedly died. Mohamed was reportedly said to be bringing the 'religion of Abraham'. He didn't call it Islam. Check your religion's history.

But again you may just not want to check because 'Allah knows best'.
I like the way you are able to look at Islam critically, but have you tried to apply the same process to your own faith?
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by DeusXmachina: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
sagenaija:
Islam's Strange Account of Solomon's Death
Q.34:14 states:
"When We decreed Solomon’s death, nothing indicated to the ˹subjected˺ jinn that he was dead except the termites eating away his staff. So when he collapsed, the jinn realized that if they had ˹really˺ known the unseen, they would not have remained in ˹such˺ humiliating servitude."

According to Ibn Kathir, Solomon died leaning on his stick, which was staff and stood like that for nearly a year. It was not until insect ate his stick and it became weak that he fell to the ground. That was when everyone around him knew that he had died.

Now, this was a king. Not an ordinary person. So, are we to believe that for about a year no family member or servants or officials of his kingdom recognized that he had died standing? Are we to believe that no one attempted to communicate or speak with him throughout this period?

Because it's fiction, people were made to believe as true.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by enilove(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by enilove(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
DeusXmachina:

So what about Jesus's existence

Is this a matter of faith, or a fable?

Jesus truly existed , so his account is not fable but of faith.

Let me show you another fable from Islam :

Hadith

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Sahih al-Bukhari 278
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 277  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

I hope you now get my point. Islam is about faith but there are stories incorporated into their books which are for jokes only and not of reality. They are like the Tortoise and dog stories.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by enilove(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Unrepentant liar!

You are possessed by the spirit of Antichrist ,which is why you are full of mischiefs and can never repent . You better pray like your prophet against the spirit thus :

Hadith

Abu Huraira reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: When any one of you completes the last tashahhud. he should seek refuge with Allah from four (trials). I.e. from the torment of Hell, from the torment of grave, from the trial of life and death, and from the mischief of Masih at-Dajjal (Antichrist). This hadith has been narrated by al-Auza'i with the same chain of transmitters but with these words:" When any one of you completes the tashahhud" and he made no mention of the words" the last".

Sahih Muslim 588 b
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 164
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 1219  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 12:12am On May 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

This means:
1. Allah creates Jesus by that word "Be".
2. ............
3. Jesus came by the decree of Allah just as anything else.

Jesus was the messiah which is his title. And just a title.
1. Please expatiate on this your points. Is your point 1. tied to point 3?

2. Just saying that MESSIAH is just a title does not cut it. You either simply want to dismiss its significance or because it will weaken your argument, you want to ignore it.

Let me explain further:
A title MEANS something. If you say a man is 'Commander-In-Chief', that is a title. But is that title for fun, particularly when it is used for something as important as a nation? The obvious answer is - No!
So, when God gives a man a title should it be considered a serious matter? Again, obviously - Yes!

Can we say that Mohamed called 'a messenger of Allah' is just a title and does not confer on him any special status from other men? I'm sure in answering this Mohamed's title you can go on into paragraph after paragraph explaining what it stands for and why it is important. Yet when you come to that of Jesus you want to simply say 'it is just a title'?

When you therefore say that 'it is just a title' you are being disingenuous. You have not actually addressed the issue, nor have you provided sufficient evidence in order to prove 'just a title' and perhaps then being of no significance.

The questions you should be asking are: why the title? Why only him? How is this title tied to his unique conception, birth and life?

Besides does it not matter that the Jews and Christians called him by this title before Islam? How then did they understand the title to mean? If you refuse to accept their understanding of the title by claiming perhaps that Islam is the one that got it right when it gives no clear reason for it, are you not then saying that Allah does things without reason or without bothering to give clarity to his words and actions? And the Koran claims that it is meant to be clear?

Can a title given by God to a man be 'just a title'? Really?
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by AntiChristian: 9:23am On May 28, 2021
sagenaija:

1. Please expatiate on this your points. Is your point 1. tied to point 3?
Re-read my previous post and Qur'an verse if you can't comprehend.

2. Just saying that MESSIAH is just a title does not cut it. You either simply want to dismiss its significance or because it will weaken your argument, you want to ignore it.
You don't want to accept our meaning of the title to carve a niche for the importance of Jesus your god. We don't buy that. Christ or Messiah can mean one who is anointed with oil and as well have other meanings as the brother said.

Let me explain further:
A title MEANS something. If you say a man is 'Commander-In-Chief', that is a title. But is that title for fun, particularly when it is used for something as important as a nation? The obvious answer is - No!
So, when God gives a man a title should it be considered a serious matter? Again, obviously - Yes!

Even David called Saul the Lord's anointed (Messiah) in your Bible. "So he said to his men, “The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the LORD’s anointed. May I never lift my hand against him, since he is the LORD’s anointed (Messiah)". 1 Samuel 24:6
Can you read meaning to this title here too? But when it's Jesus's time to translate Christ will be used and not "anointed". Who are your Bible translators fooling? To prove you can check the meaning of the word translated from Hebrew to anointed from the above verse. It means Messiah (lim·šî·aḥ).

Can we say that Mohamed called 'a messenger of Allah' is just a title and does not confer on him any special status from other men? I'm sure in answering this Mohamed's title you can go on into paragraph after paragraph explaining what it stands for and why it is important. Yet when you come to that of Jesus you want to simply say 'it is just a title'?

Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, Noah, David, Abraham, and a host of others are messengers of Allah. This is different from calling Jesus Christ/word of Allah, Abraham friend of Allah, Moses one who talks with Allah, etc.

When you therefore say that 'it is just a title' you are being disingenuous. You have not actually addressed the issue, nor have you provided sufficient evidence in order to prove 'just a title' and perhaps then being of no significance.

The questions you should be asking are: why the title? Why only him? How is this title tied to his unique conception, birth and life?

Besides does it not matter that the Jews and Christians called him by this title before Islam? How then did they understand the title to mean? If you refuse to accept their understanding of the title by claiming perhaps that Islam is the one that got it right when it gives no clear reason for it, are you not then saying that Allah does things without reason or without bothering to give clarity to his words and actions? And the Koran claims that it is meant to be clear?

Can a title given by God to a man be 'just a title'? Really?

Titles are just titles! And what do the Jews believe as regards Jesus now?

If Jesus is Christ. Saul too was called Christ by David. And there were other Christ in your Bible. Just because Jesus did more miracles which is what you guys are in to today then you elevate him over the other Christ mentioned in the Bible.

Keep your title to yourself.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 5:05pm On May 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Re-read my previous post and Qur'an verse if you can't comprehend.

Titles are just titles! And what do the Jews believe as regards Jesus now?
Keep your title to yourself.
I asked that question in order not to misunderstand or misrepresent you in what you said. However if you choose to run away from answering it then so be it. This will not be the first time you guys run for cover.

For your enlightenment:
Christ is the Greek word for Messiah. Messiah is the anointed one. So, in a general sense it can be used for anyone appointed for a specific task. However, like I've repeatedly pointed out, when you use the article 'The' it changes the position. It now refers to a particular person. 'A' President, when used in a sentence is different from 'The' President. In the first instance it is used in a general sense. In the second it is used to specifically refer to a particular person.

The Messiah in Judaism (notice the article 'The'), as opposed to a Messiah, referred to a significant person who would be a deliverer, have wonderful qualities and abilities, establish God's kingdom and eventually rule for ever amongst other things.
Christianity adds to these by identifying him as the Saviour of the world.

So, after King Saul and David and others, did the Hebrew Scriptures talk about a coming one who would be THE MESSIAH? Yes, it did.

This is why many Moslems try to find Mohamed in the Bible. They want to link him to the Prophet Moses said would come and who was severally predicted to come even after Moses.

So, Antichristian, the Koran did not just say Jesus is a Christ or a Messiah. It identified him as THE MESSIAH. That is something you have to DEAL WITH. The Koran admits that he was sent to the Jews. What then would be the Jewish understanding of THE MESSIAH? NOT a Moslem interpretation.

If you want to twist issues to make it conform with what you want people to believe or to win an argument that is your headache. If you think 'a title is a title' then when next an issue comes up for discussion and you want to be specific and particularise its use we will remind you that you said 'a title is a title'.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by mhmsadyq(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2021
sagenaija:

I asked that question in order not to misunderstand or misrepresent you in what you said. However if you choose to run away from answering it then so be it. This will not be the first time you guys run for cover.

For your enlightenment:
Christ is the Greek word for Messiah. Messiah is the anointed one. So, in a general sense it can be used for anyone appointed for a specific task. However, like I've repeatedly pointed out, when you use the article 'The' it changes the position. It now refers to a particular person. 'A' President, when used in a sentence is different from 'The' President. In the first instance it is used in a general sense. In the second it is used to specifically refer to a particular person.

The Messiah in Judaism (notice the article 'The'), as opposed to a Messiah, referred to a significant person who would be a deliverer, have wonderful qualities and abilities, establish God's kingdom and eventually rule for ever amongst other things.

So, after King Saul and David and others, did the Hebrew Scriptures talk about a coming one who would be THE MESSIAH? Yes, it did.

This is why many Moslems try to find Mohamed in the Bible. They want to link him to the Prophet Moses said would come and who was severally predicted to come even after Moses.

So, Antichristian, the Koran did not just say Jesus is a Christ or a Messiah. It identified him as THE MESSIAH. That is something you have to DEAL WITH. The Koran admits that he was sent to the Jews. What then would be the Jewish understanding of THE MESSIAH? NOT a Moslem interpretation.

If you want to twist issues to make it conform with what you want people to believe or to win an argument that is your headache. If you think 'a title is a title' then when next an issue comes up for discussion and you want to be specific and particularise its use we will remind you that you said 'a title is a title'.

The messiah, Jesus.
A messiah, Jesus.
Jesus a messiah.
Jesus the messiah.

Oga, thank God, you are an Islamic scholars. simply show him where Allah says; Jesus is God. Or Jesus is the of Son.

This would have saved us this epistle.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 10:00pm On May 28, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The messiah, Jesus.
A messiah, Jesus.
Jesus a messiah.
Jesus the messiah.

Oga, thank God, you are an Islamic scholars. simply show him where Allah says; Jesus is God. Or Jesus is the of Son.

This would have saved us this epistle.
They are there in the Koran. I was appealing to the Koran all along. Unfortunately, because you guys are working from a PREDETERMINED position to understand or interpret the Koran you choose to downplay or disregard very glaring issues in the Koran.

Once you work with the mindset that 'This guy wants to convert me' or 'He wants to trick me' nothing that is said goes through. The person may even say 'Mohamed is Allah's prophet', and you guys will say it's a lie without having taken time to even see what the person wrote.

This 'epistle', like you called it, is as a result of that kind of a thing.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by AntiChristian: 5:14am On May 29, 2021
sagenaija:

For your enlightenment:

Abeg don't try to bring Muhammad innto this. It's just about the title you're laying emphasis on for Christ.

I gave you one verse from the Bible in my last comment. I was expecting you to review it. The use of "the" and "a" is a simple subject of definite and indefinite articles in English grammar.

There are many times Messiah were used for humans especially in the Old testament. Why are they not emphasized like that of Jesus?

Even there are many sons of God even some can come to earth to have sex. But only Jesus' sonship is emphasized.

All na just lie!

Gradually, the subject of discuss is being watered down. You pick few words to counter from whatever I type.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by sagenaija: 8:02am On May 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Abeg don't try to bring Muhammad innto this. It's just about the title you're laying emphasis on for Christ.

I gave you one verse from the Bible in my last comment. I was expecting you to review it. The use of "the" and "a" is a simple subject of definite and indefinite articles in English grammar.

There are many times Messiah were used for humans especially in the Old testament. Why are they not emphasized like that of Jesus?

Even there are many sons of God even some can come to earth to have sex. But only Jesus' sonship is emphasized.

All na just lie!

Gradually, the subject of discuss is being watered down. You pick few words to counter from whatever I type.

Is it a lie that the Koran calls Jesus THE MESSIAH?
Was Mohamed called the Messiah?
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

So when the Koran says:

You said:

On the title MESSIAH

grin

You are extremely poor in word usage! Christian Preachers are actually good in twisting people's mind with the Bible.
But you can't twist my mind on my text.
You asked who was born pure without sin. I answered that John was...then another excuse came! When will the cycle stop?

Keep trying to prove Jesus is what he is not.

Messiah is just a title specific to Jesus.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Myer(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2021
tommy589:

Is biblical Solomon different from Sulaiman in the Quran

If you're a Christian clearly you've not read the Quran.
If you're a Muslim then clearly you've not read the bible.

Though both books claim the true accounts on the same personalities, their names and narratives are different.

The choice is yours to decide whose accounts you deem credible.

But them holy books are not holy because they are credible but because they are incredible.

So as a Muslim you'll likely believe the Quran's account, no questions asked.
And as a Christian you'll likely believe the Bible,no question asked.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Myer(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2021
sagenaija:
Islam's Strange Account of Solomon's Death
Q.34:14 states:
"When We decreed Solomon’s death, nothing indicated to the ˹subjected˺ jinn that he was dead except the termites eating away his staff. So when he collapsed, the jinn realized that if they had ˹really˺ known the unseen, they would not have remained in ˹such˺ humiliating servitude."

According to Ibn Kathir, Solomon died leaning on his stick, which was staff and stood like that for nearly a year. It was not until insect ate his stick and it became weak that he fell to the ground. That was when everyone around him knew that he had died.

Now, this was a king. Not an ordinary person. So, are we to believe that for about a year no family member or servants or officials of his kingdom recognized that he had died standing? Are we to believe that no one attempted to communicate or speak with him throughout this period?

Maybe Empiree, Lukgaf, Rashduct4luv, Antichristian, motayoayinde, mhmsadyq, haekymbahd or Realismailakabir can explain this to us.
[code][/code]

As at his time of death (according to the bible) he 2as no longer the king.
After his kingdom was overcome by his enemies.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Myer(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2021
GeneralDae:
The funny thing is when religous people see unbelievable tales in other scriptures, they laugh at them and simply dismiss them. When it comes to their own scriptures however they justify them as the power of God.

Yoube said it all.
That's the power religion wields over its adherents.
A Muslim believe Christian's are foolish to believe Jesus is the Son of God
A Christian believe Muslims are foolish to believe Muhammed is the last Prophet.

As far as a Muslim are concerned the Bible was inspired by the devil. And Christians are going to hell for believing in Jesus is the Son of God. (Jews believe this too)

As far as Christans are concerned the Quran was inspired by the devil and Muslims (in fact all non-Christians) are going to hell for not believing that Jesus is the Son of God.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by tommy589(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2021
Myer:

If you're a Christian clearly you've not read the Quran.
If you're a Muslim then clearly you've not read the bible.

Though both books claim the true accounts on the same personalities, their names and narratives are different.

The choice is yours to decide whose accounts you deem credible.

But them holy books are not holy because they are credible but because they are incredible.

So as a Muslim you'll likely believe the Quran's account, no questions asked.
And as a Christian you'll likely believe the Bible,no question asked.
The change in pronunciation did not change the geographical location and the existence of this great king. Archeological findings to back the credibility are out there.
I am not religious,just checking to know if my basic understanding of what I read from both holy books are still correct
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Myer(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2021
tommy589:
The change in pronunciation did not change the geographical location and the existence of this great king. Archeological findings to back the credibility are out there.
I am not religious,just checking to know if my basic understanding of what I read from both holy books are still correct

Have you read the bible account on Creation of the world?
Have you compared and contrast it with the Quran?

Have you read the bible's story of Abraham and Isaac and compared it to the Quran's account of Ibrahim and Ishmael (instead of Issak)

Have you read the account on Moses (Musa) from both books?

Have you compared and contrasted the story of Mary and Jesus from both books?

Like I said, both books give different accounts of the same personalities and events.

Both accounts on Solomon (Sulaimon) are also different.
While Solomon does not control spiritual beings (Jinn) as detailed in the Quran, he was said to be the wisest of all.
The bible does not detail his death but only that his kingdom was destroyed due to his idolatry with the gods his foreign wives.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by tommy589(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2021
Myer:

Have you read the bible account on Creation of the world?
Have you compared and contrast it with the Quran?

Have you read the bible's story of Abraham and Isaac and compared it to the Quran's account of Ibrahim and Ishmael (instead of Issak)

Have you read the account on Moses (Musa) from both books?

Have you compared and contrasted the story of Mary and Jesus from both books?

Like I said, both books give different accounts of the same personalities and events.

Both accounts on Solomon (Sulaimon) are also different.
While Solomon does not control spiritual beings (Jinn) as detailed in the Quran, he was said to be the wisest of all.
The bible does not detail his death but only that his kingdom was destroyed due to his idolatry with the gods his foreign wives.

Don't forget different authors wrote the books.They received instructions from God,as they say,but we don't know thier mindset or under what influence.
I chose to make do with some of the scriptural messages and don't bother with embellishments
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Myer(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2021
tommy589:

Don't forget different authors wrote the books.They received instructions from God,as they say,but we don't know thier mindset or under what influence.
I chose to make do with some of the scriptural messages and don't bother with embellishments

Exactly my point.
While both authors claim to be inspired by God.
We can agree their accounts are different.

Whose account anyone believes is simply predicated upon their choice of religion with both sides claiming the other side is inspired by the devil.
Re: Islam's Strange Account Of Solomon's Death by Cubalabloo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who? undecided
When he finally woke up was there anyone there to verify the claim that he had indeed slept 300 years? undecided
Those diabolic people hold unimaginable beliefs. How can someone sleep for abt 300 yrs? The devil himself marvel at the irrevant lies this islamic religion teaches. Just proud to be a christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is An Epic Troll / Mama Afriki - Africa The Goddess / Africa, Foreign Religions And Cultural Genocide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 235
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.