Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking (32955 Views)

Prof Zulum Enrols 5,361 Orphans In Schools / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Eriolubrainee19: 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
Igbo made shoes,wear them once and they are condemned, fake products.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by plantist: 4:53pm On May 19, 2021
IamFINESSE:
My industrious people of Aba, not some lazy owo mi da people from the sad waste grin

I don't whether know whether foolishness is your surname. Go check out the founders of most of the tech companies in Nigeria and come back to report the result s of your finding. Mumulicious stupidae!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Dpaulie(m): 5:02pm On May 19, 2021
Bugatie:
Can I enrol in his administration as apprentice governor
To learn what Embezzlement
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by IamFINESSE: 5:10pm On May 19, 2021
plantist:

I don't whether know whether foolishness is your surname. Go check out the founders of most of the tech companies in Nigeria and come back to report the result s of your finding. Mumulicious stupidae!

Are you from sad waste grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
Truth be told! This guys are damn good!

Its just that the government has been cosmetic in showing them to the word.

This lots need to be housed not in shops, but ultra modern industrial estate with state of the art equipment's and machinery's.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Oracleforce: 5:29pm On May 19, 2021
IamFINESSE:
My industrious people of Aba, not some lazy owo mi da people from the sad waste grin

Potopoto people dey rant....does that remove the poverty-stricken people and erosion -ravaging environment in Abia State.

Go on with your BiaFrAuDi Republic....nothing do you.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by henrixx(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Nice. I would love to enroll on this but at the moment, nothing to even eat. God please bring helpers my way.

Any amount will be received with joy. I know times are hard but more harder for others e.g. Any amount please.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank
how una dey take buy data when you never chop.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by mrkings84(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Scamatozoa, nah so Okorocha wear school uniform like head boy dey for class.

Chai.... Where u go dig out this picture now? Broo you bad!
Internet never forgets 4 truth!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by BruncleZuma: 6:04pm On May 19, 2021
mrkings84:

Chai.... Where u go dig out this picture now? Broo you bad!
Internet never forgets 4 truth!
grin grin grin grin
It doesn't my brother
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by vickydevoka(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Nice. I would love to enroll on this but at the moment, nothing to even eat. God please bring helpers my way.

Any amount will be received with joy. I know times are hard but more harder for others e.g. Any amount please.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank
U know de tire
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Oshokalo: 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
So him no see money enrol all this while, so make we dey shout humility governor
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Able099: 6:52pm On May 19, 2021
Really

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Ken4agent(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2021
Mr Governor from where his sitting is probably seeing what other Indegens are not seeing in time to come cheesy
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Maconstruct(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
Raph82:
I would have appreciated it, if it were his sons that got enrolled there to learn shoe making, not him. Because we all know that all these are cheap political points. Shey na him won dey go build shoes after raking in billions into his account? Abegi.

If it were his son's Nigerians will say he is so stingy dat he can't pay workers and even send his children abroad.
Nigerians can't b pleased!!! Always looking 4 d negatives
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by RPG2020(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2021
i ji n’aka na Nwoke a maara ihe ọ na-eme
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Raph82(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2021
Maconstruct:

If it were his son's Nigerians will say he is so stingy dat he can't pay workers and even send his children abroad.
Nigerians can't b pleased!!! Always looking 4 d negatives
How many of them have sent their children to local schools or vocational centres and people complain about their stinginess? Even buhari that I thought all he knows is to eat goro and think about cows, none of his children attended school here.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by mikussmart: 8:13pm On May 19, 2021
Worst governor, people are in Pains.
Osisisoma bridge...na till de kingdom come
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Tregmas: 8:32pm On May 19, 2021
Raph82:
I would have appreciated it, if it were his sons that got enrolled there to learn shoe making, not him. Because we all know that all these are cheap political points. Shey na him won dey go build shoes after raking in billions into his account? Abegi.
Don't mind him all na for show , let him enrol at least one of his son and open factory for him too
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by skyblue4real(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2021
Highly commendable.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Stanleyq: 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
Political enrollment
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Josywhyte: 10:52pm On May 19, 2021
Made in Aba shoes as usual. Something wey no go last
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by Luther366(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2021
Ikpeazu for Jst Use this time go Ebonyi State learn infrastructure 101 from the Construction Guru Engr David Umahi.....Course Outline:Standard Rigid Pavement Construction 102,Airport Construction 103,International Market 104,Shopping Mall 105 and Flyover Construction Etc
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Enrols At Footwear Academy To Learn Shoemaking by w25d15w: 8:10am On May 27, 2021
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is investigating Guo Wengui, a wealthy Chinese businessman living in exile in the US, about how he financed his US media activities and how he worked with Bannon, the Wall Street Journal reported.If Guo is found to have illegally interfered in the U.S. election, he could be sent to an immigration court to be deported.
According to the legislation passed by the U.S. Congress, illegal voting interference by an alien in a manner that violates the U.S. Constitution, state constitutions, and other laws of the United States, and any activity that threatens the national security or public safety of the United States, may constitute grounds for deportation by the executive branch.An alien who is deported may leave the country on his or her own accord, or ICE may force him or her to leave the country through coercive measures such as arrest, detention, and transport.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.