Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili (9818 Views)

APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by JUSTME2SY: 1:22am On Apr 29, 2011
Poor woman, none giving her the sympathy n sentiments she was expecting!!!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by mensdept: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2011
Dora needs to keep fighting. People here are fearful of a strong woman that will shake the greedy men off their stools. This was the same level of hate that Kudirat was faced with on internet forums when she continued to fight for her husbands mandate.

I'm sure most of the posters here are not even from Anambra state, and are simply haters who have never seen peace in their miserable lives.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2011
mens dept:

Dora needs to keep fighting. People here are fearful of a strong woman that will shake the greedy men off their stools. This was the same level of hate that Kudirat was faced with on internet forums when she continued to fight for her husbands mandate.

I'm sure most of the posters here are not even from Anambra state, and are simply haters who have never seen peace in their miserable lives.

Nigerian forum where Nigeria is discussed. Why should one be from Anambra State before one spots a turkey.
Abeg grow up jo!! Logical criticism is now being attributed to 'hating'. Nonsense.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by texazzpete(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
RoadStar:

Since u are interested in raising senseless points let me remind you also that a minister is not necessarily politics if so is Aganga a politician ?
She failed in rebranding Nigeria because u lot are unredeemable and shameless low life scums (And amazingly proud of it ) , I wasn,t commenting on her success in that regard but giving her credit for showing courage and heart in attempting 2 do wot she did.
The same heart and courage that enabled her to speakup , when shameless scumbags who called themselves your leaders cowered away at the FEC.

Nigeria will continue to struggle with people with your mentality around.
Look at the ignorant rants u just spewed. So tell me who was employed to say the truth at the FEC. So she was wrong to speakout because it was not her job. undecided
And the fact that her fellow ministers were corrupt, was all her fault. Is that how desperate u are to discredit her.
I agree with u on the fact that everyone knows that Nigeria is unredeemable. we are eternally condemed by God  (I hope that gives u a lot of satisfaction)
Scumbag !

At least we both agree that for whatever reason, the woman was a failure as a minister. And as I said before, if a street urchin like yourself can see that Nigerians are 'unredeemable', why did your much vaunted professor commit our money to such a silly scheme that you claim was doomed to failure from the start?

The woman wrote a whiny letter at the FEC only when it became crystal clear that the balance of power was shifting and when the informed gist was that Yar'Adua would not be returning for a while. If she was so courageous, why did she not take her rebranding campaign to the members of the FEC?

You butt-lickers are utter scum. Get out of my sight!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
Source?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by texazzpete(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by lolade3: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
those who lost once came out to congratulate d opponent,madam rebrander was given a second chance yet she lost, she still won't accept her fate & congratulate ngige like others did, make she go cook for her family i beg
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Nl dey lack homepage topics
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by kobikwelu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
right from day one , i knew dora would  not defeat ngige,

pound for pound dora would not see the light of day against ngige,

dora na abuja pikin, she is just peddled by the party and her abuja exposure

but ngige has been battle tested in the combustible waters of local anambra politics. he had more face time with the people of anambra state and the average anambrarian looks unto him as someone who stood up to the evil empire called the PDP,
what has akunyili done to anambra state except squabbles with soludo
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by member479760: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
Madam pele! next time you go win, keep fit!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by buyitnow: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
oh DORA IS SO NASTY,bad loser,i am from awka south and this happens to be my consituency,ngige won this stupid proud bitch called dora,this woman used nafdac to do promo for herself so on a day like this she will be able to win election in a strong state like anambra but it is sad that she is contesting against Ngige,the Original Onwa,another big mistake Dora made was to join Apga led by a bad governor that has deprieved the people of Anambra state all the dividends of democracy,gov peter Obi collected 10 million naira each from dora and sen joy emodi just to give them apga ticket,this is one of the reasons why they failed in this election,most people in Anambra dont wanna hear about peter because this useless man cant do anything good for the state to compare with gov chime of Enugu,gov ameachi of rivers,gov obi can only be compared to gov ohakim of imo,

anyway back to dora,she is a very bad looser,this woman is not good as she potrays herself,if she has done some hardwork all this years in nafdac and ministry of information then i believe she is supposed to be on a long holiday somewhere far away,this woman is power hungry,she rigged the election still she cant win,she and peter obi intimidated the people to vote for apga.

The only good thing about peter Obi is that he can never bring out the anambra money to support anyone in his party cuz he knows if dora goes to senate,the same dora will start fighting him soon,no governor wants to see another super power from his state,

my mum told me that woman of the area where dora claimed that ngige rigged came on tv to show their support for ngige,they cliamed that they didnt vite for dora,Dora we dont want you
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
na wa oo, election palava
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by andyanders: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2011
DORA IS NOT AS DESCENT AS YOU THINK. CORRUPTION IS NOT ONLY MONEY. YOU CAN BE  POWER CORRUPT. THAT IS WHAT DORA WANTED. SHE WAS LOOKING AT CREATING HISTORY IF SHE HAD WON. SHE WILL BOLDLY COME OUT TO SAY, THAT SHE WAS THE FIRST WOMAN TO HAVE BEEN WIDELY ACCEPTED, BOTH AT THE FEDERAL AND STATE LEVEL. SHE IS TOO ARROGANT.

SHE LOST, SHE LOST. HER THOUGHT WAS THAT APGA MUST TAKE HER TO THE HOUSE AND FROM THERE BACK TO REPLACE OBI COME 2015 AS THE NEXT GOVERNOR
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by nnalove(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dora abeg allow us to hear sth pls. Ur old enough to no good and bad even after d conduct of d election again pls stop accusing ngige for wat he did not do ok. To hell if u do not no wat to say, nobody is expecting u to congratulate him ok. D spell u and peter obi wat to cast in anambra central has been undo so perish. We do not need u, after all wat u have don to our drugs u sizied over accused of fake drug u went on and sell it to other state genium woman ur corruption it self Capital SHE GOAT like u.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by namdo(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
I personally was disappointed at the way she reacted after the first election, she actually sounded like she must win and that is not a good attitude for a person of her 'standing'. Good she lost again so she could be humbled by experience.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by andwhy2: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2011
i don't know why fools we open their mouth and be  tell lies instead of truth. anyway maybe that is why they are fools. even thou  Aunty  dora loose election. does  it wallant insulting her the way you guys are talking. that's why you can reason because regional sentiment is blinding you to the effort of aunty  dora in progress of Nigeria because u want the masses to die on fake drugs and Nigeria to be rule by invisible being. sorry fools. but the  dora's effort  is more important than all this zombies that call themselves senseless politician
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by reindeer: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
Silly loser.
She should just go and sit down.
Or better still run back to PDP cap in hand begging for some post or the other. Power drunk thing.
I lost all respect for her the day she started her ''rebranding'' folly.
For someone who did well at NAFDAC she succeeded in destroying that personality we knew by accepting to be in Yaradua's govt.
Now she just wants power again, i think she's just desperate to be in power, for all those who say Buhari is/was desperate. . .well, here is another example for you. What does she want again sef?she should just go and weep in a corner, no sympathy for her at all. angry
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by andyanders: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
[center]@andwhy2

i don't know why fools we open their mouth and be tell lies instead of truth. anyway maybe that is why they are fools. even thou Aunty dora loose election. does it wallant insulting her the way you guys are talking. that's why you can reason because regional sentiment is blinding you to the effort of aunty dora in progress of Nigeria because u want the masses to die on fake drugs and Nigeria to be rule by invisible being. sorry fools. but the dora's effort is more important than all this zombies that call themselves senseless politician
[/center]

YOU NO GO SCHOOL? READ YOUR GRAMMAR AGAIN. YOU ARE SUPPORTING SHAMELESS DORA AND YOU CANNOT EXPRESS YOURSELF IN ENGLISH=CHEMIST BOY
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by bucknor33(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Dora shud plz take a back seat. Dora lost n that's the gospel truth. She is in a party wit the incumbent governor who has all d power to himself. The people love Ngige and they cast their votes for him so wich one be dora own. Plez let her get it right that appointments are nt elections. She had a juicy job but chose to trail a rigorous road, Let her accept her fate jst as soludo did plz
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by mythical(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
what a long write up by her. she has lost, she can't just admit that
Maybe she should go back to FDF grin, GEJ could consider her for a post in the ministry
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2011
lol, this woman that said dnt call nigeria naija, when there are other issues, wonder shall never end sa
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by roxell120(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2011
can anyone tell me who in this country both man or woman that is as vocal and outspoken even fearless when it comes to crucial issues of national importance.this is a woman looking for the best ways to impact positively on the development and growth of this nation. can anyone beat her records in nafdac. if yes post it hear.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by enyojo(f): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
All I know is that what she did to Madam Ayoka Adebayor that made her declare results under tension and pressure was done to her. A respected Dr Anene was pressurised by 'unknown' forces to declare Dora a winner. But unlike Ayoka who later succumbed against her conscience, Anene followed his conscience by declaring the right results though from a hotel.
Today Dr Anene the great has been justified just as Madam Ayoka has be crucified!

For more on Dora's involvements in Ekiti Re-run saga, go to: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-opposition-seeks-trial-of-iwu-ayoka-akunyili/76419/
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by philips70(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
enyojo:

All I know is that what she did to Madam Ayoka Adebayor that made her declare results under tension and pressure was done to her. A respected Dr Anene was pressurised by 'unknown' forces to declare Dora a winner. But unlike Ayoka who later succumbed against her conscience, Anene followed his conscience by declaring the right results though from a hotel.
Today Dr Anene the great has been justified just as Madam Ayoka has be crucified!

For more on Dora's involvements in Ekiti Re-run saga, go to: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-opposition-seeks-trial-of-iwu-ayoka-akunyili/76419/
You have said it all. My dislike for this erstwhile No compromise woman during NAFDAC days started with that Ekiti reran election. I lost all respect for her person. Since then she has not cease to amaze me with her conducts and comments on issues. She sound too arrogant for a woman of her status. She is the direct opposite of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. I am beginning to doubt her creditibility even in her days in NAFDAC. Do not forget there were some allegations against her in those days when NAFDAC was always in the news. By the way who told you Dr Paul Orhi is not working even as NAFDAC is quiet now? She surely needs to Rebrand Herself.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by solomto(f): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
All i knw is dat Dora performed well when she was in NAFDAC bt wen i noticed dat she's contesting wt Ngige i felt bad coz i knw Anambrarians love both of them and wld hv loved both to represent them in d senate bt unfortunately they came frm d same senatorial zone. Had it bn dat she came frm another senatorial zone,she wld hv made it to senate wtout any hinderance.
I did nt agree wt anyone here saying that Anambrarians hate Dora and such statement is a complete fallacy bt it cn only come out frm d virus infested mouth of those people feasting frm d proceeds of fake drugs either directly or indirectly. Am frm anambra and i lives in Anambra,so am in a better position to tell u nothing bt d true picture of wat happened and d peoples wish as regards d tussle btw d two heavy weights. Ngige is more of a grassroots politician and Anambrarians dnt play wt hm  bt they also see a future in Dora bt her downfall was sticking wt Obi whom Anambrarians hates so much nw and hate anyone associating wt hm. I am happy wt Ngige bt wld hv love both of them to be there.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by crackhouse(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
U and who is keeping hope alive?. Dora, i suggest u accept the result and congratulate Ngige in the spirit of sportsmanship and rebranding instead of talking trash. Even cockroaches and rats knows u cannot defeat Ngige. Stop crying foul play because ur plans that made u advocate for a re-run did not work out for u at last. Now, a re-run has been done and u lost again. I am from Anaocha and i can tell u that Ngige won in all the polling units in my village, so what are talking about. People were seen on the streets rejoicing, even my grandma was rejoicing that day, so go to bed and have a nice rest cos this world is not a bed of roses as u think. Ur lies is becoming more pathetic everyday and make u no dey open eyes like a stranded criminal whenever u are talking cos it pisses me off. Learn to be humble and stop being arrogant. Up Ngige!! U are the man.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
enyojo:

All I know is that what she did to [b]Madam Ayoka Adebayor [/b]that made her declare results under tension and pressure was done to her. A respected Dr Anene was pressurised by 'unknown' forces to declare Dora a winner. But unlike Ayoka who later succumbed against her conscience, Anene followed his conscience by declaring the right results though from a hotel.

You made my day!!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by texazzpete(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
solomto:

All i knw is dat Dora performed well when she was in NAFDAC bt wen i noticed dat she's contesting wt Ngige i felt bad coz i knw Anambrarians love both of them and wld hv loved both to represent them in d senate bt unfortunately they came frm d same senatorial zone. Had it bn dat she came frm another senatorial zone,she wld hv made it to senate wtout any hinderance.
I did nt agree wt anyone here saying that Anambrarians hate Dora and such statement is a complete fallacy bt it cn only come out frm d virus infested mouth of those people feasting frm d proceeds of fake drugs either directly or indirectly. Am frm anambra and i lives in Anambra,so am in a better position to tell u nothing bt d true picture of wat happened and d peoples wish as regards d tussle btw d two heavy weights. Ngige is more of a grassroots politician and Anambrarians dnt play wt hm  bt they also see a future in Dora bt her downfall was sticking wt Obi whom Anambrarians hates so much nw and hate anyone associating wt hm. I am happy wt Ngige bt wld hv love both of them to be there.

See this olodo. NAFDAC was centuries ago. Since then, she has worked as a minister, a very incompetent one at that.
What next, "Yar'Adua was a very good lecturer so all those who say he was a slow president are just haters"?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by femeluaka(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]SORRY DORA AKUNYILI,NOBODY IS DISAPPOINTED AT YOUR DEFEAT.THA AVERAGE ANAMBRARIAN IS HAPPY THAT YOU WERE DEFEATED!YOU WERE GIVEN 2 CLEAR CHANCES,2 BUT YOU COULD NOT EVEN WIN 1 OF THEN.IT IS IMPERATIVE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU SHOT YOURSELF ON THE LEG.FIRST,YOU TOOK ADAOBI OR AGNES (PETER OBI) AS YOUR CAMPAIGN MASSCOT=WRONG MOVE COS EVEN IF HE COMES OUT AS A COUNCELLOR ASPIRANT IN HIS LGA,HE WILL FAIL!!!SECOND,YOU HAD THE STATE GOVT,APGA(AGULU PEOPLES GRAND ALLIANCE),POLICE,VIGILANTE GROUPS(STATE CHALATANS) ,YET YOU COMPLAIN.YOUR STORY IS LIKE A MAN BY THE FOOT OF A TREE,FALLING ON A MAN ON TOP OF A TREE,IRONIC.NGIGE HAD NOTHING,YET HE WON.TELL PETER OBI (YOUR BROTHER) THE GAME IS OVER
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by dinggle: 12:58am On Apr 30, 2011
I sincerely don't understand what Dora is saying? is she say she will be back We don't need her any more, we had enough of her. She should use the wealth she got to create jobs for the ppl of her state, learnt she is building a huge hotel. This is what long-throat brings, she was the minister of information yet her greedy eyes was restless. Her mates r in the farm, in the village with one rappar looking at the dusty red sand. Next person pls!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by solomto(f): 1:02am On Apr 30, 2011
texazzpete:

See this olodo. NAFDAC was centuries ago. Since then, she has worked as a minister, a very incompetent one at that.
What next, "Yar'Adua was a very good lecturer so all those who say he was a slow president are just haters"?
idi.ot of no comparison,f.ools like u are one of d enemies of progress we have in our midst. Hw many of ur ministers are competent wen they were there? U shuld b ashamed of urself for even accepting that she had a good record in NAFDAC,silly pig like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost / Goodluck Jonathan's Administration Vs Muhammed Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.