Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili (9920 Views)

APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chino11(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
kayci_d77:

Where did she go wrong that ppl just hate for nothing, undecided she is not from my state but I am proud of her spirit, you guys are just jealous cos your TRIBES cannot have her kind. I will be happy to see her as senate president so that this country will move forward, Ngige is equally a nice man but ppl here(esp Yoruba) just want him because he is in ACN, they forgot it is Igbo land he will work for( primitive thinking), PPl just hate the player instead of the game. I wish we have her kind in Abia state. , if u dont understand english, she said LETS KEEP HOPE ALIVE FOR THE PPL WE HAVE SENT THERE (NGIGE) to deliver. cool

For appreciating an amazon for what she is worth. A woman who stood out amongst men and have the courage to say the truth when it is most needed to save our dear country. A woman made NAFDAF what it is today. Am sure God will not only give your state her kind, but you very family will produce her too.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Pgodson: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
Can't we all just get along? Truly, We'Ve Got To Live Together  by "My Uncle" - Chinyeaka Okoli says it all. A a song that calls on all Nigerians to unite to fight all enemies of disunity. Check it out at www.chinyeaka.com
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by edogirl2: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
There we go again, blame Yorubas and everyone else for attacking your lovely Dora!  All I see on this thread are people from various parts of the country expressing their personal views.

How did you work out the supposed 'haters' are from a particular tribe?

The tart has behaved disgracefully, end off!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by ifyalways(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
This Nld sef.

Do we have to bring in parties,tribe et all into this?

I'm sure most people that voted for Ngige does not even know what ACN is or stands for.Likewise,folks that Voted for Dora wud have still voted for her had she contested under PDP or ACN,its all abt individual name/merits people,to hell with parties.

Ngige is in,Dora is out and that is just it.Anyone that can't deal with it can just die  . . .the world moves on !
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jackpot(f): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ngige mobilized his thugs for the re-run.

They bribed the electoral officers in d re-run booths to rig with d high number of absentee voters.

Dora & APGA hoped so much on free & fair re-run

Anambra Central looks even mournful now. No real celebrations anywhere apart from his hometown in Alor, Idemili Local Govt.

That's just the plain truth
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jackpot(f): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
UjuJoan, I challenge your post that there were celebrations in Agulu. Tell me d village or market-square where it happened. I was in Agulu during d elections & after.

Stop deceiving unsuspecting people here, please
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by sley4life(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
dora shud get lost
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Olumogun: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
Dora: keep the hope alive.

maybe when NAIJA is reformed then you will make a good SENATOR.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jackpot(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
sley4life:

dora shud get lost
can you tell us why?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by chigo4u: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hahahaha,  Mrs. village woman can you please shut the fuccckkkk up! Please quickly fade into oblivion. No one cares about you and your Nafdac noise anymore. You are no match to Ngige in politics at any level. Its like comparing black and white. Oh, you claim you sent a memo to the cabinet. I bet it is only the dummies on here that  cannot see how hard you were pursuing your interest.
Madam rebranding pockets, the election officer did not mention Ngige's name with bribery and cheating. It was YOU and your irrelevant, grossly underperfoming, low budget governor that he mentioned.
Madam, open your ears wide and listen: YOU LOST THE ELECTION TWICE so go to sleep. Nobody cares about you or what you feel anymore. My advise to you though is to open your legs wide as usual and repenetrate into the cabinet. You are selfish, a desperado and a betrayer plus your opponent is stronger, loved and more popular than you. That was why you lost.
The only hope we are keeping alive is the hope of not hearing you talk again and also the hope of your governor getting booted from his seat asap.
Thank you
Christmas!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jackpot(f): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
Poster above me just posted rubbish[i]es[/i] embarassed angry angry
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by rareman(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
let me try and say it d way I think d politics' played here, 1, Ngige played d politics of anambra @ d detriment of his life when he was d governor, i.e. Politics of realism while Dora played national politics @ d detriment of anambra people I.e politics of idealism. Compare Awolowo and Zik, Awolowo is more respected 'cos he was on ground to help his immediate constituency. Zik on d other hand was busy with one one Nigeria. Today we know better who has more stronghold in his locality though they are both dead. So its pay back time for anambra people
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by jude33084(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
MADAM DORA LOST HER VIRGINITY wink THE MOMENT SHE ACCEPTED THE POST OF THE MINISTER FOR INFORMATION tongue

SHE SHOULD HAVE REMAIN WITH NAFDAC cool
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by bash4real: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by princeokek: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
Zstranger you must really be a Boncom  for calling ibos senseless people,it beats me why educated fools like you cannot control what they write in public.the topic was on Dora Akunyili and not on ibos  angry
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by bash4real: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
Madam dora pls take d defeat in ur stride n move on or has politics bcom a do or die thing 4 u too?
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by zikoraudenze: 2:04am On May 01, 2011
zstranger.

I am not guessing but i know your senseless. A lady issues her views on an election in which she felt she won and backed it up with justifiable claims and never talked about contesting the result. You showed your level of ignorance and stupidity
1. First disrespecting her tribe for no good reason
2. Secondly by asking her to borrow a leaf from Akala of all people. A thug to the core who ordered military men to go beating up students for clashes with indigenes both the guilty and innocent angry
princeokek:

Zstranger you must really be a Boncom  for calling ibos senseless people,it beats me why educated fools like you cannot control what they write in public.the topic was on Dora Akunyili and not on ibos  angry
. You should have said Dimeji Bankole and i would have said your stupidity was still pardonable but you have definitely lost your screws
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 8:16am On May 01, 2011
chino11:

Where does this wawa-man come from lollll?? When others are commenting here the least people in Igboland that should not comment here are wawa-people like you. I don't even regard you wawa people becos trully you guys aren't igbos maybe some tivs and igala peps from benue and plateau states that migrated to the east. Little wonder you guys depend on Anambrans to survive. A state that has continued to be focuseless and visionless since creation over 40yrs ago. A state that has not developed beyond gariki awkunanaw and new market/iva valley. A that is educational and economically backward. A state that produces thugs and mass murderers like chimaroke (remember Adoration Ground massive killing) and also remember the burying of children in the govt house enugu. A state that its human resource base is at zero. A state that its poverty level is high as Taraba state. A state that cannot boast of any leader that can match the likes Anambra have produced right from the time of the Great Zik.

@Chinno11 na my people u dey yab like this?lol. Point of correction Enugu State was not created 40 yrs ago. I advice you go check your record( Anambra genius) lol. Secondly, no matter how you try to paint us black, you know for sure that Anambra people are known for a lot of not good things associated with people of the SE. I am aslo wondering with all the big names/great achievers you people have been parading your state looks more of a gehtto when compare to my dear Enugu State. Chinno11 I am 80% positive that if you are living in SE you definitely will be living in Enugu state. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by gingike: 10:02am On May 01, 2011
Be the storyteller of the year !!!!

What you have to do?
Very simple !!!
Write your story anything that happened with you, or arround you this could be politics,love,health,magic,or anything that can attract people to vote for you. Post it in forums

http://www.newnigeriatube.com/forum

The competition runs from 30 April 2011 to 30 June 2011
The prize is a new Sony laptop
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by sley4life(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2011
Dora shud forget about politics and concentrate on cooking for her husband. I guess its the maid that cooks for her hubby and satisfy him on b.ed. If i wz her hubby i wud frame her up so she can spend some holiday in jail
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2011
jackpot:

UjuJoan, I challenge your post that there were celebrations in Agulu. Tell me d village or market-square where it happened. I was in Agulu during d elections & after.

Stop deceiving unsuspecting people here, please

@ jackpot

I attended a trad in agulu on the 27th, right beside the Akunyili compound. I saw a lot of bike men riding around with brooms, celebrating . . . especially at Nwagu. I saw it with my two eyes, dis is not hearsay.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by PastorOla1: 2:49pm On May 01, 2011
Na she sabi oooo!!!!!!
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by falgar: 6:30pm On May 01, 2011
she is not a saint but nairalanders are you saying that what we witnessed is truly one man ,one vote, she hav my credit jor .RIGGING HAS JUST CHANGED METHOD.
Before is at national level(IWU MAURICE) ,now is at state level and at poolling boot if you have enough thugs to intimidate electorates.check out AKWA IBOM,BENUE,DELTA AND BAYELSA WHERE RULING PARTY SANK OPPOSITIONS AGENT BOAT IN D RIVERLINE AREA .dont forget that all the 80% of INEC adhoc staff are working for the ruling party.yep lets keep faith alive, wish we have more of you in the gender.
no doubt she seems to be a threat to the opposite sex. RIDE ON NAIJA NEEDS YOU MORE THAN JUS A STATE

SHE IS MOVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by falgar: 6:56pm On May 01, 2011
chino11:

For appreciating an amazon for what she is worth. A woman who stood out amongst men and have the courage to say the truth when it is most needed to save our dear country. A woman made NAFDAF what it is today. Am sure God will not only give your state her kind, but you very family will produce her too.

AMENOOOOOOO, NIGERIANS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE THUMBS UP

SOME OF THEM INTERNET WARRIORS HAVE MOTHERS THAT HAVE NOT IMPACTED ANY POSITIVE THING IN THEIR LIVES APART FROM BRINGING THEM INTO THIS WORLD . THEY ARE HERE TYPING ABUSES WITH LEPROSITIC FINGERS WHILE THINKING WITH , CERTAINLY NOT THEIR BRAIN. PLS HOLD UR PEACE,DONT ABUSE HER WITH SMELLY BUCCAL CAVITY, Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by intrepid: 8:18pm On May 01, 2011
Whether Dora lost or won this election,the indisputable fact remains abundantly clear that she is a rare gem not only in Nigeria or even Africa but in the world.Dora is a bundle of courage and intelligence and humility.

I know she would have made a name in that senate chambers within a short time- and many positive changes would have graced that place with Dora as a senator of the federal republic.

She is one character that we have in very short supply in this country.Its a pity that some ppl here are just letting their mouths or rather their hands to put down some wondering and misguided points here about this icon and gift to this country.Dora is a hero and i know that Nigeria will still get much from her despite everything.

Where were all our 'HONOURABLE'men during the late president's problem?Maybe we would still be waiting for him to come back from Saudi by now-or what do you think?

She is unstoppable and I believe she will come back for good.May God bless us with thousands of people like her.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by nigger009(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2011
The worst thing ever that can happen to someone is lying to his or her self. As the case with Dora, she is tarnishing her image, destroying it. I am from Anambra central and we are no fools, we all know that Ngige will win you and we voted him in, Chris Ngige is no election rigger rather you! You left your ministering work for senate, you are too ambitious thats why you joined hand with Peter Obi to rig the election. The era of shooting and carrying of ballot box have ended thats why Peter Obi rigged his way to the government house again, but he failed to do it for you because everyone is better enlightened now. Because winning this election was important to you made you to do what ever you can to get there but on the sad side, we voters decides best. You did not learnt from what happened to Soludo. You better tell yourself the truth because every good citizen of Anambra central have already knew the truth.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by nigger009(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2011
End of shooting and ballot box snatching means that Peter Obi the most wicked and tricky governor in Nigeria is using the INEC back gate. I wonder why those returning officers kept sneaking out of their duties including unizik vc. Who do you think is the master planner? Is it Ngige or Peter Obi the silent killer? So far as I am concerned even if that election is conducted 1m times Ngige will still win you. I belong to no political party. Tell your self the truth, as for me, I already knew it. Hahahaa, remember human beings are selfish but she must accept defeat for her own good.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by nigger009(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2011
End of shooting and ballot box snatching means that Peter Obi the most wicked and tricky governor in Nigeria is using the INEC back gate. I wonder why those returning officers kept sneaking out of their duties including unizik vc. Who do you think is the master planner? Is it Ngige or Peter Obi the silent killer? So far as I am concerned even if that election is conducted 1m times Ngige will still win you. I belong to no political party. Tell your self the truth, as for me, I already knew it. Hahahaa, remember human beings are selfish but she must accept defeat for her own good.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by skelemba: 9:00pm On May 02, 2011
To know what's happening in your world, follow us @mypages10 on twitter. If you are not on twitter, stay abreast and get a free twitter account. www.twitter.com/mypages10.
Also get a chance to win free recharge cards on our weekly quiz. Tell your friends and family.
Email us on mypages1.0@gmail.com for enquiry. The Weekly quiz holds every Sunday from 4pm-6pm.
Prize goes to the first correct answer via retweet.(Please do not send your answers via direct message) do let us know the mobile network you use alongside your answer when you are retweeting.
U can also say that '@mypages10 provides u with the latest tweets on what's happening around the globe so you can be sure to stay intouch with you world even as you tweet.
Please Note weekly quiz start from the 22nd of may 2011
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by intrepid: 10:00pm On May 02, 2011
Let this Dora and Ngige stuff raise no more dust here.

Its gone and i know they all also resting the case now.Both mean well for Anambra state and the state should even be happy to have such people well liked by the masses due to powerful positive antecedents.

May we all join hands to keep Anambra up and forward.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by Gbenge77(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2011
Madam Dora has been discredited and remains so.
Re: Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili by ektbear: 10:13pm On May 04, 2011
Which kain hope can still be alive when she was roundly defeated? grin

Only hope can be for a ministerial appointment of some sort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyebanji: Celebrating The Compassionate Home Boy At 55 By Olayinka Oyebode / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges / Many Injured, Shops And Houses Razed In Jigawa Gas Explosion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.