Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures (69566 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by aBrokeRichDude: 3:41pm On May 19, 2021
One is original and d other is fake.... compare ke

FTC in d 3rd page cheesy.... Na gradual process grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Sleekfingers: 3:42pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Male's are painting nails now !..

men have been painting their nails longtime....especially rock and roll artists, heavy mental, acid and some pop artists etc......

Some youths down here are also painting their nails.....so no big a deal

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Heavensent01(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Hot!!! Sweet!!!

But Jason Mamoa is fire tongue he shouldn't have been married with kids, he should have been single and available forever kiss

babymama things?

.Ashewo

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by DannyG8(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
Igbos are too good to share land with some darky Nigerians.
Mr man be specific . Call names
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by IamFINESSE: 3:49pm On May 19, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate tattoos

I hate men

Receive light my sister
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by stasius: 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

And they are painting it black.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by hopexter(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Na today? I just replaced my nail polish now sef cheesy
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Ugandatales: 3:52pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Hot!!! Sweet!!!

But Jason Mamoa is fire tongue he shouldn't have been married with kids, he should have been single and available forever kiss

He won't be fire forever.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2021
Cool oo. Lol
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by meccuno: 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
interesting!

Just like the similarity between Buhari and Jubril of Sudan. undecided

please don't mind the comment. just pass. I'm not feeling my best. undecided
angry angry angry angry
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by stanliwise(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
gistray:
Bill Gates can still steal his girl at snap of finger.

Men of Bill gate status aren’t up to 50 in the world. So he really don’t have many things to fear

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
Nah... Not exactly a resemblance tbh...

He looks just a bit facially. However, that Physique?!! He has tons of muscles to go to become an exact copy of 'Aquaman'!!!
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by tishbite41(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2021
Jidenna , Jidenna

This is not the Biafran way
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by 3pleDAssistant: 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
meccuno:
angry angry angry angry
I already begged you to just pass nah. Wetin be your problem. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by LINTUNE(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2021
But acqua man Is more handsome o, go check the movies he acted when he was young ..

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2021
gistray:
Bill Gates can still steal his girl at snap of finger.

Interesting...

So we should get the money and forget looking like Jidenna abi...

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by favour32(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
interesting!

Just like the similarity between Buhari and Jubril of Sudan. undecided

please don't mind the comment. just pass. I'm not feeling my best. undecided
Jubril nor fit do interactive section.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by DreamyEyes: 4:34pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:

I know cry

And it hurts anytime I think of it, for real cry
it's love.
She's a black woman. And he apparently has had a thing for her since his childhood

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by akeeng: 4:35pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Some even wear waist beads now. It’s a terrible time we in

3 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Humanoid01(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2021
There's no resemblance jare.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by CSTRR: 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Why not?
Women are wearing male wristwatches now.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Gaddafih001(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Nyansh men to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Andyvilly: 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
PCG001:

reмove weѕley ѕnιpeѕ, вeғore ι nacĸ yoυ 2вy2 ғor нead
sorry say I mentioned your brother, it has been removed.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by CSTRR: 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
LINTUNE:
But acqua man Is more handsome o, go check the movies he acted when he was young ..
Na lie o.

Jidenna is more groomed.

Aqua man is more famous, so of course, you would think he is more handsome.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by PlayMaker14: 4:51pm On May 19, 2021
grin

My son Jason.

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by samedi74(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2021
1MCN:
I hate tattoos. More so the lavish ones.
No one gives a shit about what you love or you hate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by meccuno: 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

I already begged you to just pass nah. Wetin be your problem. cheesy cheesy
wink
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by BRATISLAVA: 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I've been asking what it signifies. Maybe they are just expressing their feminine side. Hope they don't let it chip.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Casham: 5:02pm On May 19, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
Igbos are too good to share land with some darky Nigerians.
I just can't believe I read this. How dumb can you people get? Jeez! I can only pray no whiteman or any person of another race is here to see this show of shame. Your low self esteem is really disgusting. You are a disgrace to humanity. I have to hold my breathe any time I read your comment, because I can't believe I share the same oxygen with a waste like you! Please, just die so mother earth can rest from your wretchedness. Your pathetic mind is a sorrow to the universe. I would've compared your brain to a worm, but that will be an unforgivable sin to the worms. Yuck!!

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by BRATISLAVA: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
CertifiedGee:
For a few seconds, I even thought it was Jason Momoa's picture that was first used, not until I saw the tattoo. The resemblance is just too much. They can easily pass as twins.

Your last sentence is treasonous. High treason.

How can you compare the original, effortlessly enticing hotness that is Jason Momoa with this guy? You see, Thee Jason Momoa was made a man more so than most other men wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by benzene00: 5:06pm On May 19, 2021
9jaRealist:
>
Sorry, but I don’t see the resemblance... shocked
They are dressed alike, but that’s not a resemblance.
>
just up. Bastàrd

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by lilvicky68(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Your last sentence is treasonous. High treason.

How can you compare the original, effortlessly enticing hotness that is Jason Momoa with this guy? You see, Jason Momoa was made a man more so than most other men wink
Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At 21, Kylie Jenner Becomes The Youngest Self-made Billionaire Ever / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.