Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures (69572 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Guyman111: 8:44am On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Male's are painting nails now !..
e shoke you
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by StylesX: 11:30am On May 20, 2021
Harddiskng:

I hate when idiot just call out another person when they don’t even know what they are talking about.

Sir you are a complete idiot, do you even know what gothic means. Is he dressed in all black??

Below are pictures examples of gothics, so how is Jidenna gothic.

If you don’t have enough sense to decode what i was referring to..... just buzz off, Cuz I actually don’t know what you can make of your life without sense.

Black nail polish on males is quite a recent trend. Maybe when Jidenna comes out of the closet your Pentium M brain would boot undecided

So gothic means all black in your pea sized brain, go look it up idiot, it's a way of life, it's not necessary all black and for your info it's not a new trend, when you come out of the cave you're living chat me up, because someone like you who lack exposure is basically a caveman and having some silly banter with you will seriously hurt my IQ, you're so foolish a toddler can outsmart you, you're all talks, connect your brain before you type please, Moronic slowpoke.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Harddiskng(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2021
StylesX:
So gothic means all black in your pea sized brain, go look it up idiot, it's a way of life, it's not necessary all black and for your info it's not a new trend, when you come out of the cave you're living chat me up, because someone like you who lack exposure is basically a caveman and having some silly banter with you will seriously hurt my IQ, you're so foolish a toddler can outsmart you, you're all talks, connect your brain before you type please, Moronic slowpoke.

You are so stupid that after you are told the reason for his black paint you still fall to your former stupidity.

Exactly gothic is a way of life so distinct that anybody with eyes can see. As your stupid brain can’t process visuals, you have to produce evidence that he is gothic, Jidenna himself hasnt come out as gothic but that nigga is definitely gay.

If you had any exposure you would have noticed this new trend lately. I can’t start list people you should check out to confirm this.

Why would i expect your eyes to work when your brain is not working. His genre of music is no way near gothic.

Black and goth are 5 & 6. Stupid f*uk. . You can look other definitions up yourself if you can read. Goth and black side of life are mutually exclusive, they can’t be separated for your information.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_subculture

You jump on mention without getting your facts right. You are indeed very stupid.

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:46pm On May 20, 2021
dhdeue:
Coming from an Owerri Osu man that cannot even marry an outcast Osu b1tch from Anambra. Your people and God have forsaken you grin

Nothing like Osu, it's bastards like you who think so, who we marry in Igboland don't concern you half humans terrorist.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:47pm On May 20, 2021
[s]
Casham:
I just can't believe I read this. How dumb can you people get? Jeez! I can only pray no whiteman or any person of another race is here to see this show of shame. Your low self esteem is really disgusting. You are a disgrace to humanity. I have to hold my breathe any time I read your comment, because I can't believe I share the same oxygen with a waste like you! Please, just die so mother earth can rest from your wretchedness. Your pathetic mind is a sorrow to the universe. I would've compared your brain to a worm, but that will be an unforgivable sin to the worms. Yuck!!
[/s]

You are so pained....Go and hang.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 1:48pm On May 20, 2021
DannyG8:
Mr man be specific . Call names

Keep calm.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by DannyG8(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Keep calm.
hmmmmmm stand well well before you talk
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 10:32pm On May 20, 2021
DannyG8:
hmmmmmm stand well well before you talk

I wasn't sitting while commenting.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Casham: 7:29am On May 21, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
[s][/s]

You are so pained....Go and hang.
Unfortunately for you, I won't "hang". But yes, I am honestly pained. Is there anything wrong with been black? Or you think you are light enough to "excape" been black? If a fellow black brother will call his fellow brother "blacky", then it's ok if a white man call us all "monkeys", "chimps", "niggas". Mind you, Igbos are not 'white'. Actually, only about 30%-40% of you have light skin compared to 70%-80% of the Fulanis. Igbos are not nearly as light skinned as the Fulanis. The Igalas and Bayelsans cannot be termed as 'light-skinned', yet, they still remain the most beautiful group in Nigeria. Very useless cockroach.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:50am On May 21, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
Igbos are too good to share land with some darky Nigerians.
Christ.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2021
FBIBOT:
Am I the only one that don't see the resemblance.... The eyes, lips, beard and body are different
They don't resemble at all. If anything, that Jidenna dude resembles Banky W more.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 3:16pm On May 21, 2021
[s]
Casham:
Unfortunately for you, I won't "hang". But yes, I am honestly pained. Is there anything wrong with been black? Or you think you are light enough to "excape" been black? If a fellow black brother will call his fellow brother "blacky", then it's ok if a white man call us all "monkeys", "chimps", "niggas". Mind you, Igbos are not 'white'. Actually, only about 30%-40% of you have light skin compared to 70%-80% of the Fulanis. Igbos are not nearly as light skinned as the Fulanis. The Igalas and Bayelsans cannot be termed as 'light-skinned', yet, they still remain the most beautiful group in Nigeria. Very useless cockroach.
[/s]

Where did you get the nonesense Statistics that the lanky simi blacky fulanis are comparable to us when it come to aryan race that we are, yes like the type of Buhari hellrufai and Salami right? Fact remains that we are the jews of Africa and the most beautiful and natural light skin close to that of the europeans and the world knows it.

The reason why blacky like you are pained is not my problem...Be proud of your own tribe...Igbos and you are not the same..deal with it and know peace.

Salam.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by DannyG8(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

I wasn't sitting while commenting.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Casham: 5:55pm On May 21, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
[s][/s]

Where did you get the nonesense Statistics that the lanky simi blacky fulanis are comparable to us when it come to aryan race that we are, yes like the type of Buhari hellrufai and Salami right? Fact remains that we are the jews of Africa and the most beautiful and natural light skin close to that of the europeans and the world knows it.

The reason why blacky like you are pained is not my problem...Be proud of your own tribe...Igbos and you are not the same..deal with it and know peace.

Salam.
now I know; either you are a white man impersonating a black brother or most likely, you are just flat in the head. The Igbos I know are not this despicable! See how you just insulted your ancestors. You are Jews of Africa? Really? "Skin close to the Europeans?" Jeez! Who cursed you? No wonder the Europeans you so admire and aspire to look like enslaved your fathers. Tufia! No wonder the "Aryans" you worship are claiming supremacy over you. GodForbid
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 8:39pm On May 23, 2021
Casham:
now I know; either you are a white man impersonating a black brother or most likely, you are just flat in the head. The Igbos I know are not this despicable! See how you just insulted your ancestors. You are Jews of Africa? Really? "Skin close to the Europeans?" Jeez! Who cursed you? No wonder the Europeans you so admire and aspire to look like enslaved your fathers. Tufia! No wonder the "Aryans" you worship are claiming supremacy over you. GodForbid

Ich bin eine Igbo fur immer.

Proud Igbo father and German mother, Igbo forever the superior race.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Casham: 10:27pm On May 23, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:

Ich bin eine Igbo fur immer.

Proud Igbo father and German mother, Igbo forever the superior race.
HAIL HITLER! And Hail the Fulanis, your slavemasters.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by NgwaManNaaija4L: 11:41am On May 24, 2021
Casham:
HAIL HITLER! And Hail the Fulanis, your slavemasters.

Hail biafra the master of all fulanis and other blacky nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.