Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures (69571 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by BRATISLAVA: 5:15pm On May 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..
Truth wink
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by phorget(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Male's are painting nails now !..

It's because the future is female... undecided
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by phorget(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:
This life no fair... See as one man carry the handsomeness of 100 men

My brother when you get money you go fine.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Casper21: 5:19pm On May 19, 2021
Jidenna look too good. Jason momoa looks like a god maybe because he always remind me of Aquaman

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Eastcaostboy: 5:27pm On May 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian-American singer, Jidenna has got social media buzzing with his latest photos on Twitter.

Sharing his new pictures on Twitter, Jidenna wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jidenna/status/1394700738358439937

Jidenna's new pictures made fans compare him to American actor, Jason Momoa.

Do you see the resemblance between Jidenna and Jason Momoa?
let me hold the money while you hold the handsome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by zudozz: 5:50pm On May 19, 2021
Nwoke oma..Onye nke anyi?
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
E shock you abi? I don titer for this generation
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2021
JovialJune:
Hot!!! Sweet!!!

But Jason Mamoa is fire tongue he shouldn't have been married with kids, he should have been single and available forever kiss
Not in a million years will you ever have the chance. Not hating...
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by 10mobile: 5:58pm On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:
This life no fair... See as one man carry the handsomeness of 100 men.

Oshiomole, Tinubu, Obasanjo, should I continue
Ned if you put am N na u dem go catch. grin
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Haven't you seen a goth or punk before.

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Onyeka2019: 6:02pm On May 19, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
interesting!

Just like the similarity between Buhari and Jubril of Sudan. undecided

please don't mind the comment. just pass. I'm not feeling my best. undecided

Lol omo I no fit laugh jare..
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by mannobi(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
That's the king of atlantis. The heir to the throne of King Atlan.
Aquaman is his name

2 Likes

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by judetastic(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I taya o
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by chaloskyx: 6:28pm On May 19, 2021
OGA GO AND REALIS A HIT ABEG NO BE FINE BOY WE DEY FIND IF YOU WANT TO BE A FINE BOY MAKE USE OF IT AND BECOME A MODEL
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by McStoic(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian-American singer, Jidenna has got social media buzzing with his latest photos on Twitter.

Sharing his new pictures on Twitter, Jidenna wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jidenna/status/1394700738358439937

Jidenna's new pictures made fans compare him to American actor, Jason Momoa.

Do you see the resemblance between Jidenna and Jason Momoa?

Too queer for my liking. Reeks of gay... Tueh.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by peacettw: 6:41pm On May 19, 2021
No Thank you.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by meobizy(f): 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
The Western world has everything people need to succeed and express themselves; a black man with a white mother, Samoan tattoos and has his craft supported by humans of all races from different nationalities. In his home country na only him and him nuclear family for hear and support him music.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by blazepascal(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2021
He's a classic man

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by dhdeue(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
Igbos are too good to share land with some darky Nigerians.
Coming from an Owerri Osu man that cannot even marry an outcast Osu b1tch from Anambra. Your people and God have forsaken you grin

1 Like

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Brenn594(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2021
Even me...

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Oshokalo: 8:11pm On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:

this people don care about their looks maybe because they are old already, mention young person u know,50cent was ugly before money come,he come fine
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
Classic man
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Akuruoulo(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

EVEN IDOWEST PAINTS HIS NAILS
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Cruziero75: 9:01pm On May 19, 2021
Abeg off mic kpatakpatakiss
DropsMic:

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Keith05cool(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
Karl Drogo in game of thrones
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Many of them in the yankee music industry are closet gays. Like lil Wayne & birdman(these guys were fùcking gays in case you did not know)

Say what you know
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Josywhyte: 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
Na him go act Aqua man part2
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by berbs: 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
Harddiskng:

Black nail polish on a man.

You suppose don de-coded the code lipsrsealed

He dey use am model for a brand grin
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by phorget(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
DropsMic:

Lol... Their pockets are so handsome.
I can bet it that you'll never get to marry a woman as beautiful as Oshiomole's wife.
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by DropsMic(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2021
phorget:

Lol... Their pockets are so handsome.
I can bet it that you'll never get to marry a woman as beautiful as Oshiomole's wife.

You must be a very pessimistic individual
Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by Harddiskng(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2021
StylesX:
Una too mumu for Nigeria, he's gothic, look it up, nothing there to decode ode.

I hate when idiot just call out another person when they don’t even know what they are talking about.

Sir you are a complete idiot, do you even know what gothic means. Is he dressed in all black??

Below are pictures examples of gothics, so how is Jidenna gothic.

If you don’t have enough sense to decode what i was referring to..... just buzz off, Cuz I actually don’t know what you can make of your life without sense.

Black nail polish on males is quite a recent trend. Maybe when Jidenna comes out of the closet your Pentium M brain would boot undecided

Re: Jidenna Compared To Jason Momoa In New Pictures by phorget(m): 12:14am On May 20, 2021
DropsMic:

You must be a very pessimistic individual

You can say that again bro, I would rather prepare for the worst, when the good comes my way it'll be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.