Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? (3262 Views)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by DashDolls(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2021
Hello everyone. I brought this question here to get your views on this.

So this morning, I went to give a Health Talk to a group of Club Women and during the question and answer session, a lady wrote in a paper that she would like to ask me a question in private after the program.

After the Health Talk, I was about leaving when a lady in her early thirties approached me and said she was the one who wrote in the paper that she would love to speak to me in private.

She then went straight to her question. She was like...

"Should a lady tell a Fiancee who is planning to wed her next week Saturday that she had series of Abortions while in the Univerisity in which the last one she had lead to the REMOVAL OF HER WOMB.
Should she tell the fiancee that she has NO WOMB?"

I replied "YES now"

She then went further to say " But Why
The lady is now changed and remember OLD THINGS ARE PAST AND ALL THINGS ARE NOW NEW meaning all should be forgotten"

At that moment I told her I will be back to her on that.

Now what would you do if you were the lady?

Should ugly pasts remain in the pasts.

Ladies, can you tell your Fiancee that is planning to marry you that you committed abortion in your past and your WOMB WAS REMOVED so now you don't have a womb?

Men, can you tell the lady you plan to marry details of your Ugly pasts that can come hunting your marriage in the future

I say this becos I know of a man who hide his sexcapades with a lady in his past which led to the lady having multiple abortions that destroyed her womb.
He hide this from his Fiancee only to find out days to the wedding that the lady he had those sexcapades with was his Fiancee blood sister.
It didn't end well for the man..believe me.

What are your thoughts on this

I will be in the comment session

*Admin please move to front page*
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by LordIsaac(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2021
Yes... That's sincerity. Don't build a marriage on lies!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2021
SOME SECRETS ARE BEST TAKEN TO THE GRAVE WHERE IT RESIDES, ABEG NO DISTURB ME MBOK...MY CRYTPO PORTFOLIO DON DEY DIP SINCE MORNING...THANKS AND GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Romanoff(f): 4:58pm On May 19, 2021
If you build a mansion on lies, the mansion will crumble and consume you.

It's best to be honest. There are Nigerian men who don't want kids, there are some who are open to adoption.

Just be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2021
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by mystery22: 5:06pm On May 19, 2021
Yes,cos If he finds out it might lead to something worst.
Well most men don't take chances anymore,no pregnancy no marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by 3pleDAssistant: 5:18pm On May 19, 2021
Children bearing is one of the integral occasions that people seek to achieve in marriage. And a lot of people prefer to have their own child rather than adopt. Even if the man doesn't mind not having children, his mother and father will be on his neck and will be shouting they want to see their grandchildren.

Child bearing is also important for the continuity of lineage and the legacies of the couples.

If child bearing is so important in marriage and particularly important to the prospective husband in question, HE MUST BE TOLD!!!

That's just it. Because he'll eventually know and the matter will become more serious to handle in marriage than it is at this stage.

As difficult as that may be, the man has the right to know.

This is according to my little knowledge sha.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by thorpido(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2021
Old things have passed away........the womb that has passed nko?

You can't build on lies.Tell the truth.There are men who will accept you that way and are open to adoption.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Richy4(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2021
Old things has past away yes but not on this one......The man might want children... They should talk about it...Everyone got a past yes But some past like this one should be trashed out by the parties involved ..
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Vyolet(f): 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
It will be wicked of her to withhold such vital information, her fiance needs to know as that would help him decide if he can go on with the relationship or not especially if he wants kids of his own.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by yomi007k(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:
SOME SECRETS ARE BEST TAKEN TO THE GRAVE WHERE IT RESIDES, ABEG NO DISTURB ME MBOK...MY CRYTPO PORTFOLIO DON DEY DIP SINCE MORNING...THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Womb Removal is not a secret.

With time, the man will know the wife cannot conceive naturally and then he will make his choice.

Sorry about the Crypto...una get balls of steel sha.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by DashDolls(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2021
You all have a point and I wish I can quote all of you sincerely.
But the sad part of it all is that the lady in question made a statement that got me thinking. She was like...

"There is no point in licking old wounds that would destroy my marriage. Look let me tell you, do you know what most people in such situations do these days? Well, they don't tell their Fiancee's. They would marry him. After marriage, they would fake Chronic Miscarriage for the first two to three years of the marriage and on the fourth one, they would decide they are not getting pregnant again or fake a damage has been caused due to the multiple miscarriage in marriage. That way, the man won't suspect a thing and the pressure to get pregnant from him and his family would end. And life would go on.
In the future, if he suggests adoption, she would oblige".

I never wanted to post this particular comment of hers but it got me angry and disappointed that someone can think of such arrangement before marriage.

May God help us all in this generation.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by RightToReject(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2021
Not telling him beforehand and personally and have him decide whether to continue with the arrangement or not is one of those unpronounced provocatives that usually make some men subject their wives to physical abuse in particular and cruelty in general in marriage after finding out in the cause of the union. It's the same with lying about age.

One who comes into equity should always come with clean hands to avoid stories that touches and actions that are unfavorable and unimaginable. Perfidy isn't cleverness.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Shukushaka: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
What if the man had use her womb for rituals/sacrifice,how would she reacts? The deed is done tell the man the truth and go and register in a convent and be a rev.sister since you've repented. When you was having raw sex as e dey sweet you,you no tell us now you want to trap this simp. Your kind go even dey blame the man that he's not man enough and that it's his fault you guys are childless.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by cricifixo: 7:18pm On May 19, 2021
Better tell him cos u might definately turn d niqqa into a monster if he eventually finds out by himself after u guys have married
DashDolls:

So this morning, I went to give a Health Talk to a group of Club Women and during the question and answer session, a lady wrote in a paper that she would like to ask me a question in private after the program.

After the Health Talk, I was about leaving when a lady in her early thirties approached me and said she was the one who wrote in the paper that she would love to speak to me in private.

"Should a lady tell a Fiancee who is planning to wed her next week Saturday that she had series of Abortions while in the Univerisity in which the last one she had lead to the REMOVAL OF HER WOMB.

I replied "YES now"

The lady is now changed and remember OLD THINGS ARE PAST AND ALL THINGS ARE NOW NEW meaning all should be forgotten"

Ladies, can you tell your Fiancee that is planning to marry you that you committed abortion in your past and your WOMB WAS REMOVED so now you don't have a womb?

Men, can you tell the lady you plan to marry details of your Ugly pasts that can come hunting your marriage in the future

I say this becos I know of a man who hide his sexcapades with a lady in his past which led to the lady having multiple abortions that destroyed her womb.
He hide this from his Fiancee only to find out days to the wedding that the lady he had those sexcapades with was his Fiancee blood sister.

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by esthel(f): 7:29pm On May 19, 2021
If she goes ahead without telling him the man will find out eventually leading to serious crisis. It's better you open up if he loves you that much he will stay, a surrogate can carry children for the couple.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Saintmary(f): 9:08pm On May 19, 2021
DashDolls:

I replied "YES now"

You have a right to annulment of your marriage if you found out that your spouse lied to you about their fertility problems, thereby defrauding you and robbing you of the joy of parenthood.

Annulment means your marriage never happened and it's as good as tearing your marriage certificate and removing your records from the marriage registry.

If you have a good lawyer, you can claim for compensation on damages caused to you.

In view of the aforementioned, it is your right and duty as an intending spouse to know about your fertility and be open about your medical history.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by udumelue61854: 9:12pm On May 19, 2021
It will be wicked of her to withhold such vital information, her fiance needs to know as that would help him decide if he can go on with the relationship or not especially if he wants kids of his own.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by frozen70(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2021
DashDolls:

I replied "YES now"

Whatever, whether she tells him or not, she will still be affected in which ever way

So If she decides not to tell him, she should be ready to accept a second wife when the time comes and also be willing to adopt a child fir her own sake

Every one has a secret
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2021
Romanoff:
If you build a mansion on lies, the mansion will crumble and consume you.

It's best to be honest. There are Nigerian men who don't want kids, there are some who are open to adoption.

Just be honest.
U nailed it at the bolded, I'm father of all kids around me.
Infact, it really caused issue with one lady sometime ago. I jokingly told her that I have children so ever since then, she just dey carry face for me
So something brought a discussion again, I had to explain to her that every kids around me I see them as mine na so sister face come balance ohhh
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by prettysassygirl(f): 10:23pm On May 19, 2021
Partners shouldn't build their marriage on lies.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by blazepascal(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2021
The truth will always set you free.there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by GboyegaD(m): 2:06am On May 20, 2021
DashDolls:
But the sad part of it all is that the lady in question made a statement that got me thinking. She was like...

"There is no point in licking old wounds that would destroy my marriage. Look let me tell you, do you know what most people in such situations do these days? Well, they don't tell their Fiancee's. They would marry him. After marriage, they would fake Chronic Miscarriage for the first two to three years of the marriage and on the fourth one, they would decide they are not getting pregnant again or fake a damage has been caused due to the multiple miscarriage in marriage. That way, the man won't suspect a thing and the pressure to get pregnant from him and his family would end. And life would go on.

I never wanted to post this particular comment of hers but it got me angry and disappointed that someone can think of such arrangement before marriage.

This is why a Yoruba proverb states "inu jin". It is better she tells him and have a real discussion around it than cause herself more pains.

She would be surprised that someone who knows her secret will be known by the husband and what she's trying to feign will be so exposed.

Truth remains that if he says he isn't doing, it isn't the end of the world. She should remember actions and consequences. While some consequences can be overlooked, she just need hope she would find a man who is willing to overlook hers.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by cococandy(f): 4:44am On May 20, 2021
Ridiculous question. Insert eye roll undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Liposure: 5:12am On May 20, 2021
It's better she confesses than lead a life of lie and regrets in the union. Nothing can be hidden under the sun for too long. One day he will find out and all hell would break loose for not telling him the truth. Its hard but a man that genuinely loves you would stick with you no matter the odds.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Twelfthman: 5:27am On May 20, 2021
You better tell him....
Do you know how heavy secrets like this very one burdens the heart? you wouldn't want that do you?
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Billyddude: 1:15pm On May 20, 2021
Una go do couples life for uni finish,,them go shift una womb finish grin grin still Get mind comot d womb,, still got heart to lamba old things re passed away scripture grin
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 20, 2021
That is why going the "marry a virgin" route is still the best. Just imagine this pure bullshit. You remove ur womb due to countless abortions and want to still hookup with a seemingly innocent guy without telling him. That is pure wickedness. You can't have your cake and eat it
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by bukatyne(f): 1:36pm On May 20, 2021
thorpido:
Old things have passed away........the womb that has passed nko?

You can't build on lies.Tell the truth.There are men who will accept you that way and are open to adoption.

I myself dear quoting of Bible passage. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by thorpido(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2021
DashDolls:

She get mind.
Anyway, it's possible to hook and play a guy this way but the man has to be a mumu without basic knowledge of biology.

He will find out eventually and that will cause a lot of troubles.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:04pm On May 20, 2021
she should tell him the truth but be ready to face the reality of the end of that marriage
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? by eyinjuege: 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
That's not a minor thing to keep from your future partner because it does have real consequences.
Its actually wickedness to keep such from a spouse.
It's not about past or present.
Or are they planning not to have children?
So why shouldn't be be allowed to make that choice?
There are always options by the way, if they afford it eg surrogacy, so it's not the end of the world .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Just Want Me For My Money Etc... Does True Love Exist? / Please Save A Sister On A Hot Seat, Before I Wil Be Sent Packing / This Marriage Don Tire O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.