Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% (12678 Views)

Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / Sanwo-Olu Increases Lagos Students’ Bursary By 100% / Lagos Assembly Cuts Ex-Governors' Pension By 50%, Stops Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Designatpeak: 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
sad
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Gamesmart: 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
Bastard TInubu wants to repeal the law because he wants to be President.

Will the Bastard return the house he used Lagos money to build for himself?

Bloody heartless crook!
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by NrwCrown0217(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
Joy of the World
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Longman8: 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
Jide my man. Bossman wey sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On May 19, 2021
lol pension govt would steal or borrow all they are doing is increasing the money govt would still borrow
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by bcomputer101: 7:51pm On May 19, 2021
Good news for Lagos pensioners.

I'm so sure my state governor will not be happy with this news
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Rimsd(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2021
Likeyy1:
That's my baby

You say what??
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Damlhaade01(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

M'Nigga....HOLLA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by drololaaof: 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
Is alright sir I will say you said so for staffers of pension dept not to demand tenpercenter
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Amuochicha(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2021
I hate Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Newton85: 8:09pm On May 19, 2021
jamierylo:
hmm
There's nothing like "sure Bet9ja games," you bloody scammer! Go and find something worthwhile doing than looking around for gullible cretins to swindle. Utter swine!

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Puhrs: 8:09pm On May 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by muykem: 8:12pm On May 19, 2021
KingKingKing:
I ask why do people hate Sanwo olu?

Could I get a logical answer?

I think his only crime is He his Tinubu's godson , if Sanwo was in opposition he would be loved by all and sundry.

Sanwo still remains the best gov in Nigeria at present.

Nobody hate Sanwo Olu except children of hate and they hate everything good that's not belong to them

9 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by adelaja70(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2021
Gamesmart:
Bastard TInubu wants to repeal the law because he wants to be President.

Will the Bastard return the house he used Lagos money to build for himself?

Bloody heartless crook!

YOU don chop?

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Till today, me the NOK has not received 1 naira from the Lagos State Government, my Ma died in service with just one 1 year to retirement after serving LASG for almost 35years.
Na audio increase the man dey talk, go to Alausa and see the way they treat pensioners. My uncle worked with LASG and to pass his file he was told to bring 15k, I had to transfer the cash to him, them still never give am gratuity not to talk of pension
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by adelaja70(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Na audio increase the man dey talk, go to Alausa and see the way they treat pensioners. My uncle worked with LASG and to pass his file he was told to bring 15k, I had to transfer the cash to him, them still never give am gratuity not to talk of pension
IF true.. Why dem no protest? Abi Na your uncle dey tell you audio lies.

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by OPPPS: 8:24pm On May 19, 2021
Joysticks:
So tinubu will also benefit after amassing a lot of Lagos wealth for himself and family members.
Use your sense for once, Tinubu no be reason why you are unfortunate in life. Bitter children of confusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2021
adelaja70:

IF true.. Why dem no protest? Abi Na your uncle dey tell you audio lies.
Sir, what do I need to lie. Let's say the truth and shame the devil, I know how much I have spent going there my self just for file to move from table to table.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Acensionboss: 8:36pm On May 19, 2021
The boy in the picture doesn't deserve anything good in life

Blessade

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Blessade: 8:37pm On May 19, 2021
Acensionboss:
The boy in the picture doesn't deserve anything good in life

Blessade
Good things doesn't come by default. It comes through hard work cool

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2021
OPPPS:

Use your sense for once, Tinubu no be reason why you are unfortunate in life. Bitter children of confusion
I know say na the 1 derica of rice wey you dey collect from him na em dey make you be loyalist.
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 19, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Till today, me the NOK has not received 1 naira from the Lagos State Government, my Ma died in service with just one 1 year to retirement after serving LASG for almost 35years.
Sorry to hear.. I suggest if you have all her documents you can go to the Pensions Office at the Old Secretariat or Alausa to make this compaint & claim

LASG don't joke with their workers & pensioners monies..

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by nzeobi(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2021
Esseite:
Meanwhile his collegue is sacking 45,000 workers... the difference between Governors than can create wealth in the midst of scarcity and dundees occupying space.
Oga which wealth did he create, Lagos has always been the richest state in Nigeria which is why lateef jakande and even buba marwa performed among their colleagues about 30 years ago.

He did well though

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga which wealth did he create, Lagos has always been the richest state in Nigeria which is why lateef jakande and even buba marwa performed among their colleagues about 30 years ago.

He did well though

Why has Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwaibom not increased pension wages despite earning good IGR?

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by osazsky(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
El rufia how fr..na so u want take do presidency
Re: Minimum Wage: Sanwo-Olu Increases Pension By 33% by nzeobi(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2021
Esseite:

Why has Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwaibom not increased pension wages despite earning good IGR?

Is there igr as good as that of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Zurmi Emir’s Palace, Kill 3 / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. / Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.