Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (49513 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by od501: 10:49am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
Hahahahah, genocide ko, seniorCIDE ni
When u were busy burning down prisons, killing policemen and attacking checkpoints u no remember, very soon u will start calling UN and MMM grin

Another display of ignorance. Guy you are not intelligent oo. You really have to stop reading Nigerian newspapers. IPOB and ESN are not responsible for the attacks. And if you think this purported genocide will be left to slide like others, you have another thing coming. We bleed, you bleed as well!!
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ada9ja(f): 10:50am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.

likewise i have not seen a region that celebrate the killings of security officers
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD COME AND SEE ESN IN THE BUSH.

U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ESN, ENETR THE BUSH AND LET THE ACTION BEGIN.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:52am On May 20, 2021
od501:

Another display of ignorance. Guy you are not intelligent oo. You really have to stop reading Nigerian newspapers. IPOB and ESN are not responsible for the attacks. And if you think this purported genocide will be left to slide like others, you have another thing coming. We bleed, you bleed as well!!
And u know the ones responsible for killing police?
Sorry my brother, I have nothing to say to u terrorists than "RIP in advance"

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by federal9: 10:52am On May 20, 2021
NOHOLDSBAR:
Hunt the motherfuvkers down and shoot them like wild dogs with rabbis.

What one wished for always come back to one. I hope you know that?

Feel like a boss on the Internet and type the way you want. I believe karma has it way of hooking up on people who contributed to the killing of innocent souls.

I wish you good luck.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
Shebi u will join the fight?
Surely! Defending our land and my people from terrorists is one of my agenda.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by PureKach: 10:52am On May 20, 2021
I hope they'll also take the war to boko haram and kill them all
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 10:53am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
don't worry, with ur coconut head, u would have been useful if u had used urself for ritual so ur parents won't have to worry about a foolish son

COME AND SEE US IN OUR VARIOUS CAMP.

JUST ENTER THE BUSH.

ABI U DEY FEAR?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Whoube99(f): 10:53am On May 20, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Well, as far as we know...... the secessionists are the criminals destabilizing the peace of our dear South East.

Once they are purged out, our people will live in unity and peace without fear of the unknown whatever

And boko haram in the north declaring sharia republic and establishing caliphate are what None secessionist maybe
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:53am On May 20, 2021
topboss:
NIGERIA ARMY SHOULD COME AND SEE ESN IN THE BUSH.

U KNOW WHERE TO FIND ESN, ENETR THE BUSH AND LET THE ACTION BEGIN.

ESN will all die, they came up with the lies that they are defending their territory from Fulani herdsmen, but little did we know they are out to get policemen

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ada9ja(f): 10:54am On May 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The Nigerian Army is at war!!! With it citizens grin cheesy grin cheesy

If this is not funny, I don't know what is
who are bandits...are there not citizens too?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:54am On May 20, 2021
Whoube99:

And boko haram in the north declaring sharia republic and establishing caliphate are what None secessionist maybe
u need to read news, all the bombings and attack BH are receiving from NA, u didn't hear abi?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 10:55am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
ESN will all die, they came up with the lies that they are defending their territory from Fulani herdsmen, but little did we know they are out to get policemen

THE WAY NIGERIA SOLDIERS ARE DIEING AND UR COAS BAN MEDIA FROM REPORTING IT OR SHOWING THEIR STINKING MEAT.

JUST ENETR THE BUSH AND SEE IF U LIVE TO TELL THE STORY.

AS FAR AS ESN IS CONCERNED, ANYTHING IN THE BUSH IS BUSH MEAT.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by slowice(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2021
The war against the south east is now obvious, the hatred for igbos is no longer hidden. This is the igp giving policemen order to kill any and every (if possible) igbo man who reside in the east. It means policemen can kill anyone and tag them ipob or ugm. At least now all Nigerians will now see that igbos were right about this government from the onset.

This is the fulani man forcefully surpressing the will of the Igbos, who they consider to be their biggest problem in Nigeria... They won't stop there, they want to surpress the entire south.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:55am On May 20, 2021
topboss:

COME AND SEE US IN OUR VARIOUS CAMP.

JUST ENTER THE BUSH.

ABI U DEY FEAR?
Oga, u belong to the bush, I don't, I live in the city

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by AvalonSpace(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2021
Shoot on sight is not a democratic language! Are we really practising democracy?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:56am On May 20, 2021
slowice:
The war against the south east is now obvious, the hatred for igbos is no longer hidden. This is the igp giving policemen order to kill any and every (if possible) igbo man who reside in the east. It means policemen can kill anyone and tag them ipob or ugm. At least now all Nigerians will now see that igbos were right about this government from the onset.

This is the fulani man forcefully surpressing the will of the Igbos, who they consider to be their biggest problem in Nigeria... They won't stop there, they want to surpress the entire south.
The NA has tolerated u guys enough, u kill policemen and celebrate on a daily basis.

Just wait for ur turn, ona never start to cry

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by kcnwaigbo: 10:56am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
Hahahahah, genocide ko, seniorCIDE ni
When u were busy burning down prisons, killing policemen and attacking checkpoints u no remember, very soon u will start calling UN and MMM grin
You think you will be shooting and people will be looking at you like zombie? Nope no one has a monopoly over killing

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by buckeyemedia: 10:57am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:
I've not seen a country where the police chief tells his men to go out and kill indiscriminately.
Ever heard of Israel & Benjamin Netenyahu?

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:57am On May 20, 2021
AvalonSpace:
Shoot on sight is not a democratic language! Are we really practising democracy?
Is indescrimate killing of policemen on daily basis democracy?
Don't be a hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by buckeyemedia: 10:58am On May 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

You think you will be shooting and people will be looking at you like zombie? Nope no one has a monopoly over killing
Tell that to Ipob aka ESN-UGM.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 10:58am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
Oga, u belong to the bush, I don't, I live in the city

FULANI HERDSMEN CAME, IT WAS TOO HOT FOR THEM, THEY RAN AWAY.

THE SOLDIERS THAT HAVE MET ESN, WILL TELL U WAT THEY SAW.

EVEN THEM TOO RUN.

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Crazychris: 10:59am On May 20, 2021
richmond500:
The voice of a dying mouse, just be ready for it.
Ode Malu ko lópòlo kankan
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by tonididdy(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
None of my business tho but why can't they rant against same gun shielding bokoharam?

Well one is lucrative, the other is not.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:00am On May 20, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

U don't stand a chance against the Nigerian forces in a war, u might kill them but what they will do to ur region, anyone that hears it will have peripherial neuropathy

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Ecs56: 11:00am On May 20, 2021
That's a wonderful order.
Keep petting them with civil gloves, they will keep attacking & killing uniformed men indiscriminately. Take the war to them & kill them all. Bunch of miscreants. IGP make sure u give the same order against bandits & bh.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:00am On May 20, 2021
THE GREATEST DREAM OF BUHARI FULANI IS THAT IGBO PEOPLE WILL LEAVE SOUTH EAST AND RUN.

THAT IS THEIR GREATEST FANTASY.

BY THE TIME WE ARE FINISHED, THEY WILL HAVE NO BARRACKS IN THE EAST, NO STATION IN THE EAST AND NO OFFICE OR STRUCTURE IN THE EAST.

WAT IS LEFT OF THEM, WILL RUN AND LEAVE THE EAST.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Obindigbo: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
A welcome development
So shall this welcomed development be on you and your family, amen
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
tonididdy:
None of my business tho but why can't they rant against same gun shielding bokoharam?

Well one is lucrative, the other is not.
u have no idea what the BH is facing right now in the hands of NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 11:01am On May 20, 2021
Obindigbo:

So shall this welcomed development be on you and your family, amen
did he tell u that himself and his families are also terrorists?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by buckeyemedia: 11:02am On May 20, 2021
topboss:

FULANI HERDSMEN CAME, IT WAS TOO HOT FOR THEM, THEY RAN AWAY.

THE SOLDIERS THAT HAVE MET ESN, WILL TELL U WAT THEY SAW.

EVEN THEM TOO RUN.
Very funny, run? From battle wey never start? It is obvious you no get mind, I advise you to leave the zone before you deny your kinsmen like the disciples did to Christ.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 11:03am On May 20, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Very funny, run? From battle wey never start? I advise you to leave the zone before you deny your kinsmen like the disciples did to Christ.

SO FAR THE ONLY PEOPLE PICKING RACE IN THE EAST ARE NIGERIA ARMY AND FULANI HERSMEN.

UNA NEVER START TO DEY DO BEN JOHNSON.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.