Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (49570 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51am On May 20, 2021
This is unacceptable
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ensamy(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2021
gidado14:

So what are you saying now should the police wait so that the so call IPOB to be killing them or what?
Has it been proven that the UGM are IPOB or ESN or killer Fulani herders. Give one prove that the killers of police officers or burning of the stations are IPOB or ESN ?? Or is it just hatred and envy of Igbo by other tribes because of Thier business successes all over the world??

3 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Bestbeelieve: 9:51am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
iberiberism at it's peak...

God bless Nigeria
God bless South East

OLODOOO!!!! make i talk wetin dey my mind!
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Sterope(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2021
Our presidency is more concerned about people who have done little harm to our community than bandits and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Made1414(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
A welcome development

So must die! Amen
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nonexisting: 9:52am On May 20, 2021
after4:
Your family members go be the first victim.

Amen. May God hear this your prayer.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Chuksmonika(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2021
But he won't give such an order on Fulani killer herdsmen.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Made1414(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
A welcome development

So must you die... And it will be a very joyous development
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by judility(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2021
After turning north the Somalia , he wants to turn east to Afghanistan, it won't work for him, is him and his family that they we kill , idiot
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by SammyChi1988: 9:54am On May 20, 2021
LordLugard1:
IPOB JOURNALIST, TWISTING STORIES.

IG said don't wait for order shoot at anyone that comes to kill you.and don't wait until they come to you go and find them. Buhari had said shoot anyone with AK 47

Ipob terrorists on this forum want police to be killed so that they can go and celebrate on social media
Stupid fools, let them start the killings na... Mad people everywhere... They will all die in Biafra land thank God MNK understands their game and decided giving arms to ESN... This time is no longer those days you kill Biafrans without them killing you back... Nigeria must divide... Nigeria must breakup... God bless MNK... God bless Biafra...
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by topboss: 9:55am On May 20, 2021
FULANI ARE THE MOST USELESS SET OF PEOPLE, I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

THE MOST WICKED AND EVIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Safemoon: 9:55am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
oga keep quiet how many time have your people rise up and start killing police officers in your region knowing fully well that yorubas in police force are plenty than others?

Kanu is in Europe with his children enjoying himself and he is dishing out commands that is barbarically in nature.

Are you now confirming to us that it's Yoruba police that is doing the dirty job in the east.we need to know bros.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by DatzTreydo(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
Spartacus things.... abeg easy on the kill them alloooo...na we go still suffer am...not in support of any negotiation .buh how will u dismiss them(killing) without hurting the innocents
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by goodnessme1(f): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
ensamy:

Your name sounds like a South Easterner. Your relatives may be innocently kill. Even Boko haram are not killed but pampered and sent abroad for foreign Education. It's genocidal.
Forget his name he is a know northerner.

Even all his comments smell COW COW
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Topmaike007(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

OLODOOO!!!! make i talk wetin dey my mind!
not all of us that are from South East are demented like you guys..

One Albino is in Europe sending you matured men suicidal messages and you're going meanwhile he is in Europe living peacefully with his wife and children.and you guys are here dieing.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2021
I cant wait for my visa to come out
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nnamdi does not command UGM. I believe he commands ESN, and his order to ESN is to flush out all the terrorist Fulani herders from eastern bushes.

But here, the IGP of Police is ordering his men to kill indiscriminately. Obviously he doesn't know that his order will backfire badly on him and his men
Oga stop lying. Nnamdi Kanu commands uGM. He gave them order to attack police station and kill police men.

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
Crazychris:
I'm a Yoruba guy but this is barbaric, why always the East? These coward hausas and foolanis in government are silently fighting igbo people everyone is seeing it clearly. At first I wasn't in support of nnamdi kanu and his Biafra stuff but this will make me support him 100% I don't mind joining hands with igbos to teach these dimwits some lessons.

Mehn I hate oppression
you can't be Yoruba. Yorubas are not unreasonable

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Frankiss44(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2021
RexTramadol1:

You missed a word..... kill criminals and secessionists

LOL.. So secessionists are to be killed?? Lol.. The problem is truly not the leaders, it is the followers cry
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Afamcy: 9:57am On May 20, 2021
Humm!! This one shock me ooo... Kill them all
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Topmaike007(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2021
Safemoon:

Are you now confirming to us that it's Yoruba police that is doing the dirty job in the east.we need to know bros.
reason well the guy that I replied is from SW and I am asking him how many times have igboho ordered the killings of Police officers in SW, same way Ipob terrorists are killing igbo police officers in SE..

Read well next time before replying me.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by riczy(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2021
Things are lucidly going messy by d day! I stand for Peace. #teampeace#
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
you can't be Yoruba. Yorubas are not unreasonable
yorubas don't have such a demented thinking

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Zionmdde: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
we were all here when you guys were cheering Isreali up for killing children in Gaza strip and also killing security outfit called hammas that are defending there nation from bullies such as Isreali and USA..

Same way USA and Isreali proscribed innocent youth defending there country in Palestine terrorist is same way Buhari proscribed your Ipob terrorists..

And what befell hammas are what will befall Ipob cos both of you are terrorists.

God bless Nigeria
U will soon die in pains
They will finish ur fellow heads headslamming terrorists there. U can weep for all u care.
Poverty stricken tribe dat can't survive on their own
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:

One Albino is in Europe sending you matured men suicidal messages and you're going meanwhile he is in Europe living peacefully with his wife and children.and you guys are here dieing.
Don't mind them. Nnamdi Kanu is London enjoying himself while he send some gullible fools to their Graves.

If Ipob supporters are wise , they should tell kanu to back and lead the war front but as brainwashed and gullible they are , they can't do it.

The fugitive in London is nothing but a scammer and a coward.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Kondomatic(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2021
Sterope:
Our presidency is more concerned about people who have done little harm to our community than bandits and terrorists.
I am shocked to the narrows
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Qatar2022: 10:03am On May 20, 2021
Ayomide811:
A welcome development
It will surely reach your family, idiot
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Bestbeelieve: 10:04am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:

im not from the SE olodoo!! i just dont reason like you guys who talk from both sides of your buchal cavity! it's coming soon! that time you no go get mouth!wait!
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ogwumgbe: 10:04am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
sad

They are pained because of the meeting of the Southern governors. They believe that this unity is caused by the activities of IPOB and UGM. But they have failed woefully already in their useless gestapo mission. The more you attack IPOB, the more you unite the South to fight and liberate themselves from your hypocritical, nepotic and biased government. Nigeria must be restructured whether you like it or not. Days of being parasites to Southerners are over. We must take what rightly belong to us. You people should focus on zamfara gold as your next source of revenue sharing among yourselves. We are not giving anyone our God giving resources again to plunder and squander as he likes
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by RexTramadol1: 10:04am On May 20, 2021
Frankiss44:

LOL.. So secessionists are to be killed?? Lol.. The problem is truly not the leaders, it is the followers cry

Well, as far as we know...... the secessionists are the criminals destabilizing the peace of our dear South East.

Once they are purged out, our people will live in unity and peace without fear of the unknown whatever

3 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

U will soon die in pains
They will finish ur fellow heads headslamming terrorists there. U can weep for all u care.
Poverty stricken tribe dat can't survive on their own
Not All of us are brainwashed and gullible like you ipob members.

You ipob will pay for all your atrocities and insecurities you guys bought to the South East.

Your cup has full!

Operation flush out IPOB and Esn terrorists unknown Gunmen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.