Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (49599 Views)

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Well, as far as we know...... the secessionists are the criminals destabilizing the peace of our dear South East.

Once they are purged out, our people will live in unity and peace without fear of the unknown whatever
Correct!!

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
Crazychris:
I'm a Yoruba guy but this is barbaric, why always the East? These coward hausas and foolanis in government are silently fighting igbo people everyone is seeing it clearly. At first I wasn't in support of nnamdi kanu and his Biafra stuff but this will make me support him 100% I don't mind joining hands with igbos to teach these dimwits some lessons.

Mehn I hate oppression
Baba, you're a flatheadedd fowl. What did you say when these people started attacking the military and police?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:08am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:

https://punchng.com/ig-declares-war-on-biafran-agitators-criminal-elements/?amp

There's no where in this article that the IGP warned his men to avoid civilian casualties, instead he assured them nothing would happen if they kill.

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1395100099223736326?s=19

Our police officers are not goats to be beheaded and the terrorists walk free. Their lives matter too. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Nobody: 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is in London enjoying peace and guaranteed security with his family.

Foolish brainwashed animals are here in the east following his useless orders to wage war against the government and security operatives.

Wait, what did y'all expect? For the police to fold Thier hands and be attacked by Kanu's boys? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2021
Zionmdde:

U will soon die in pains
They will finish ur fellow heads headslamming terrorists there. U can weep for all u care.
Poverty stricken tribe dat can't survive on their own
giri look at yourself.. Iberibe.. Guy I am from Ebonyi and a Christian born into Reddemed Christian church of God family.. My mum a minister uncle a pastor in same RCCG.

My son is born and christen in same church that's to tell you that I am not a religious bigots like you guys in your useless Ipob gimish.

My own Christian don't support killings, I don't descriminate, I am not a religion bigots like you guys. I belive on one humanity and created by a God who sat in heaven.

It is obvious now that uwazurike is more learned than kanu..

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ruffDiamond: 10:09am On May 20, 2021
Nincompoop IG...ode
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:09am On May 20, 2021
Kandeed:
Tho we use to troll Ipob not that we mean it or hate Igbo people but just for cruise but this is total madness I mean a level 10 insanity. Why would the gun and weapons of war be pointed to the South East? Why?? we have states like Katsina, Zamfara, kaduna who's death toll exceed 100lives weekly due to banditry and herdsmen why is there no order to kill just anybody

Believe it or not these folks are giving even we that are non Igbos the reason to support Kanu's cause. like these lowlifes are just bunch of idiotic hypocrites
No wahala, u can carry gun and join Kanu, na fly weh no hear word deh follow corpse enter grave

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2021
judility:
After turning north the Somalia , he wants to turn east to Afghanistan, it won't work for him, is him and his family that they we kill , idiot
It is nnamdi Kanu and his terrorists ipob, Esn and uGM that want to destabilize the South East region not the IGP.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Topmaike007(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2021
stanluiz:
Don't mind them. Nnamdi Kanu is London enjoying himself while he send some gullible fools to their Graves.

If Ipob supporters are wise , they should tell kanu to back and lead the war front but as brainwashed and gullible they are , they can't do it.

The fugitive in London is nothing but a scammer and a coward.
they're not wise kobo

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:11am On May 20, 2021
Prosperous111:
Lol like say nah chicken dey south east.

I pray they should trigger this hard and let everything kuku spoil this month.

no problem, I just pray the innocent ones leave SE for now, I'll be pleased to hear war on Ipob terrorists.

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Activist001:
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is in London enjoying peace and guaranteed security with his family.

Foolish brainwashed animals are here in the east following his useless orders to wage war against the government and security operatives.

Wait, what did y'all expect? For the police to fold Thier hands and be attacked by Kanu's boys? Lmao.
Don't mind them. They expect the police to sing and clap for them.

Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by makemoneywbsite: 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Crazychris:
I'm a Yoruba guy but this is barbaric, why always the East? These coward hausas and foolanis in government are silently fighting igbo people everyone is seeing it clearly. At first I wasn't in support of nnamdi kanu and his Biafra stuff but this will make me support him 100% I don't mind joining hands with igbos to teach these dimwits some lessons.

Mehn I hate oppression
This is rare from Yoruba. Most love injustice.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Whoube99(f): 10:12am On May 20, 2021
RagaMufeen:

https://punchng.com/ig-declares-war-on-biafran-agitators-criminal-elements/?amp

There's no where in this article that the IGP warned his men to avoid civilian casualties, instead he assured them nothing would happen if they kill.

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1395100099223736326?s=19

How can this country ever get better with these crop of leaders on the saddle
We're yet to hear the IGP's marching order of shooting at sight of the AK47 carrying herders to his men
Do we have two set of laws in the Country One for the North, and the other one to the rest of Country
Why are our leaders down South keeping quite over this brazen display of hate and injustice
Have we become a conquered species
The Governor of Niger State came out to tell the world that Boko haram have taken over his State and that they hoisted their flags in 44 villages, and the IGP never saw that as enough threat to warrant the deployment of his men with a shoot at sight orders. Who are they trying to fool
Nobody is supporting any act of criminality from any quarter, but these people should not try to make us believe or perhaps drew a conclusion that they are carrying out an ethnic operation against a particular region.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
OBoy50:
It will be fire for fire and blood for blood for you all jihadists! angry
Wow, I am so happy for this comment.
I hope say u don write ur will drop?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by macjireh: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
Great day to u my good people on nairaland...Pls I'm not prone to doing this but right now I need ur help....I've not been paid salary for almost 4months now and its not been easy to feed my 2kids...I'm in serious debts right now and my house rent has expired...Pls if u can assist me with anything,, It will be greatly appreciated...Thanks
ACCESS BANK
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by makemoneywbsite: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
Miracle1991:
mr president has given the order to every state not only south east. Mind you, nobody is begging you not to join Ipob, join the ipob that is your right to freedom of association but you should also know that the police will do their work, that is their constitutional assignment. Let see who will survive.
Are you Yoruba?
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2021
The police force is stretched thin, UGM are in endless supply, this will not end well.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by ensamy(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
Esn/UGM unit have killed innocent police officers that all have children to feed and many of them all have children that are still infants..

You guys turned many women to widow in less than two weeks and you're all here crying foul play..

Police should kill all of them
The funniest thing is that Police can't even kill all of them. It's very difficult to win war in another man's territory. Ask U.S in Afghanistan and Vietnam war. If Police and soldiers start it , they will never win and it will never end. The best way to end all this is dialogue on the table by both sides. We are all watching and let's see where it ends.

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2021
ruffDiamond:
Nincompoop IG...ode
You are free to carry gun and join uGM. Just bear it in mind that your life has already reduced to 80% and Nigeria security forces will waste you like a terrorists you are!

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by joe17: 10:15am On May 20, 2021
Luigi02:

South South is a no go area, even they know this. We have the Niger Delta Avengers undecided
forget those guys, the avengers that all they do is blow some pipelines, the govt calls them to round table and fill their pockets with some Naira notes and everyone goes home to rest. The SS hasn’t gotten a real freedom fighter, I hope they do and soon enough before they are compelled to join other ethnic group seeking out.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:16am On May 20, 2021
motymop:
He is just giving the same order Nnamdi kanu gives to UGM.

No cause for alarm
For now no cause for alarm cis everything is under control

When the Army start carrying out the plans, it will change to " no cause for control, everything is under alarm

All NK terrorists must die

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Asianjollof007: 10:16am On May 20, 2021
The feud between yoruba and igbo online is just for cruise, we won't allow this rubbish. How could northerners declare war on we southerners? This is the time to unite and put an end to this forced marriage.
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by guru90: 10:19am On May 20, 2021
Chai.... Our yeye IGP declear war on ESN and IPOB...

So, Boko Haram are just Government saint and they love protecting them....
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:21am On May 20, 2021
topboss:
MOFO THINK SAY NA LIKE BEFORE, WHERE THEY COME AND SHOOT UNARMED PEOPLE AND GO.

THIS TIME, WHO EVER U SEND WILL DIE.

THEY WILL KILL US, WE WILL KILL THEM BUT AT THE END BIAFRA WILL COME
Bravo, go and fight, u will be SUYAed

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by sameks08(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2021
he is not an IG rather Fulani terrorist representative trying to accomplish the order from the presidency
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Oppy2k2: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
This is disheartening and it is a war on southern Neigeria. The north where we have boko harams, Fulani kidnappers, bandits, no such order were given there.

Divide this contraption, we are not one

1 Like

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:23am On May 20, 2021
Asianjollof007:
The feud between yoruba and igbo online is just for cruise, we won't allow this rubbish. How could northerners declare war on we southerners? This is the time to unite and put an end to this forced marriage.
Who deh unite with u.
When u were killing Policemen, e bin deh sweet u for body.

I hope say u don write ur will, u better will that ur wheelbarrow weh u use deh sell okirika clothes o
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by stanluiz(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
Activist001:

Asin eeh. That thing dey vex me. He will be London dishing out order like a dictator. Telling his gullible members to attach police men while security forces keep killing them yet he won't stop.

He is enjoying himself in London while his members are been killied yet it doesn't touch him. What a heartless leader! He doesn't value their lives. As a coward he is, he know he will be arrested and killed if he steps his feets on Nigeria soil again so he keep endangering other people lives because he doesn't want to die so other can die he doesn't care.

Wicked and heartless ipob leader.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by Zacksnow(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2021
Ewu gambia so u like the fact that those uniform men are like bush meat if you have any family member working as a force in SE u wunt even think twice before welcoming the chief order
Re: IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' by richmond500: 10:26am On May 20, 2021
Oppy2k2:
This is disheartening and it is a war on southern Neigeria. The north where we have boko harams, Fulani kidnappers, bandits, no such order were given there.

Divide this contraption, we are not one
This order is what we want, let the North have terrorists, I don't care but no room for terrorism in the south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.