Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) (33824 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
Let her share her account details... let's do 10X the money stolen

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2021
In this Buhari.... People bring curse on themselves due to d love of material things
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 20, 2021
Illuminatiship:
its one of the rules of making money
WHO TOLD YOU ____IT'S BECAUSE BLACK COWS CAN NOT LEARN AND CHANGE _____THIS IS THE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by money121(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:58am On May 20, 2021
Optimistdude:
See men full there.
Nobody fit tell her to drop aza?
I wonder why all those people are there and the woman wants to kill herself over 52k.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2021
Feel so sorry for her. I trust Nigerians as we dey suffer and smiling people will help her.
Just wait for part 2 of this story

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Make she drop acct details..

See her details
Access bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Josywhyte: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SHE IS DAM CUTE. IS HER LIPS 4 ME.. WISH TO KISS HER TILL D MORNING.. PLS CALL ME WEN EVER U GET HOME. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF

U don dey follow Buhari smoke weed abi grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Elock1: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
angry
Simplyleo:
We have been hearing cases of the activities of UGM in Akwa Ibom and we know where these UGM actually come from.

I'm 99% certain UGM need cash for one or two things and felt this beautiful young industrious lady must contribute something for the agitation, hence the robbery.

Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM are all criminals.
you are just tryna be relevant
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by IkengaRussell(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2021
I can't help but notice the despair,anguish,sorrow and pain on the young lady's face..Na wetin make we wan kill one smelling phone robber for our street last night..Since there is a curfew,the guy would hang around the area waiting for curfew violators acting like a security operative,and rob them in the process..Na even toy gun the bastard dey use...If no be OSPAC people wey come save am ehn??im for dey Valhalla by now..
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by younglleo: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
cry
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by smartontop001: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Wait....So nobody fit just give this lady 50k among those coconut heads standing there?
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by c2far: 9:59am On May 20, 2021
Sad to read this. What's happening in Uyo?

Everyone, especially our young people should learn to be on the alert. Concentrate when you are outside your house. Be ready to protect yourself. That's not the time to plug your ears and bury your head in your phone. The times have become dangerous. Always analyse your environment. Be as discreet as possible.

Our government have become useless by the day. How difficult is it to have CCTV around cities? This will have been a crime so easy to solve. But then.... I pray succor comes her way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SHE IS DAM CUTE. IS HER LIPS 4 ME.. WISH TO KISS HER TILL D MORNING.. PLS CALL ME WEN EVER U GET HOME. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF
Werey re oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by powerbanks: 10:01am On May 20, 2021
Shen can drop her account details so I can her furnish her with a token to kickstart her back to life.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:01am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
me self the same thing happened to me last week my drop acct details??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 10:01am On May 20, 2021
took her 3 years to save 52k ? dayumm naija is rough shocked shocked. by my calculations thats 1444 naira a month saved
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Johnrake69: 10:02am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

I concur. Even if it's 1k contribution. Abeg make she no kill herself over 52k.

If I see her account number I go contribute

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 20, 2021
Uyo has just been in the news for bad reasons lately
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:03am On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
So sad, but she should thank God for her life. When there is life there is hope. Move on my dear that's not the end of the road
shey you know say this kind of your comment dey vex me die??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Josywhyte: 10:03am On May 20, 2021
All this guys dey red like tomatoes. That's why I don't board a vehicle or motorcycle or tricycle immediately I step out of the bank. I walk about about 5mins before doing that.
Na so one idiot for ph here been wan snatch my raba from my hand. Omo the punch wey d guy collect for him throat eh,I no sure say him go fit chop again. The guy come dey beg after so much mortal kombat brutality. I later pity am give am 500

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by DatzTreydo(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2021
akwa ibom making criminal headlines....
ohhh uyo!...
why will akwa abasi ibom state b kept in d dark like this...
Atiku Abubakar avenue is not that busy so Mayb dey we're really waiting for the right time.... pls repent mbok
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 20, 2021
Pity. Street is no more safe lad.
Make she drop her details...
Boys are willing to compromise

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. I don't know why some people Will love to see others cry just because they want to be happy ....... This ain't right

Her breast looks succulent grin .... Use what you have to get what you need .... Don't dull.... It's 3021 ...abi shey you don't want to go to mars ni grin
You are sick mancheesy. This is so saddening and bad.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
Young man dis is not d right time
I bet she gives a gud head(còck lips) grin
I feel bad for her tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by konklushun(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
When did pharmacy start offering internships Are they licensed to do so, this will lead to cases of drug abuse. So many unlicensed activities going on in Nigeria.

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. I don't know why some people Will love to see others cry just because they want to be happy ....... This ain't right

Her breast looks succulent grin .... Use what you have to get what you need .... Don't dull.... It's 3021 ...abi shey you don't want to go to mars ni grin

You get Engle eyes.look well she nor wear bra oooh and the thing point like that yummy yummy lickilicki
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by opobo007: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
You are a pervert, you need help before your inordinate desires land you in prison. It's your type that rape people. Stop it before it's too late
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:
If I tell you say e easy, nah setup, all that you have to do is rise up and get up. You gatto be strong, you gatto hold you gatto keep keeping On...you gotta realize say it is all man for himself..that's why I say.

Chorus

My guy nah your eye you go sharpen because e be like say e done dey happen..

In the words of a legend. 2baba!!
gimme make I do 1 drag abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State / Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / Thieves Get Yogurt Drink After Receiving Jungle Justice From Angry Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.