Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) (33825 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2021
Wickedness everywhere.

I am very sure kind hearted Nigerians will come to her aid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by durubennie(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2021
my a72 and xmax was stolen at gunpoint while in a shuttle going to umunya anambra, I complained nobody gave me a listening ear maybe because I'm not a fine girl with breast and nyansh. Now this one wants to die for ordinary 52k life no balance at all
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2021
This is very bad
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Kreme(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2021
IkengaRussell:
I can't help but notice the despair,anguish,sorrow and pain on the young lady's face..Na wetin make we wan kill one smelling phone robber for our street last night..Since there is a curfew,the guy would hang around the area waiting for curfew violators acting like a security operative,and rob them in the process..Na even toy gun the bastard dey use...If no be OSPAC people wey come save am ehn??im for dey Valhalla by now..
Who goes you??
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2021
How person ft reach this girl
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:12am On May 20, 2021
Maxwell002:
OK. Visit naver.kim
To complete the sign up input 494302 as refer code
and 800 naira is credited to your account
I don start am what's up add me for WhatsApp make you guide me through
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by IkengaRussell(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2021
Kreme:

Who goes you??

Make i I.D myself give you for cyber??..Enama Enama..
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 20, 2021
Chai She even fine sef
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:14am On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
gimme make I do 1 drag abeg?
take it, but remember nah puff puff pass . No go drag am like ciga..

Nah ekiti smoke

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2021
LeeMason:
According to an eyewitness...

"We were in the office this morning when we saw a big crowd gathered outside the gate, at Atiku Abubakar Way, Uyo. We all went out to see what happened and saw the lady in the pictures crying and almost going mad.

"The story is that she went to withdraw #52,000 from Zenith Bank to pay her internship fee at Tibest Pharmacy. She boarded Keke from the bank to Itam Junction, but when they got to Atiku by Leadway Assurance, her bag was snatched and she was pushed out of the moving Keke. They also threw a dirty hand towel at her. They also tried to snatch her phone but it fortunately slipped and fell.

"This lady is almost running mad. She said she has been saving the for 3 years and has not done any good paying job for 7 years since she finished secondary school. She has been wailing and even tried commiting suicide by running into moving cars. She has been asking what she's living for"?

Since when did industrial attachment students start paying a fee to the company where they are undergoing internship?
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:17am On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:
take it, but remember nah puff puff pass . No go drag am like ciga..

Nah ekiti smoke
thanks brother
You are a brother indeed I go follow your instructions

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Hagks(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Make she drop acct details..
yeah I go drop something too if she drop her aza wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
LeeMason:
According to an eyewitness...

"We were in the office this morning when we saw a big crowd gathered outside the gate, at Atiku Abubakar Way, Uyo. We all went out to see what happened and saw the lady in the pictures crying and almost going mad.

"The story is that she went to withdraw #52,000 from Zenith Bank to pay her internship fee at Tibest Pharmacy. She boarded Keke from the bank to Itam Junction, but when they got to Atiku by Leadway Assurance, her bag was snatched and she was pushed out of the moving Keke. They also threw a dirty hand towel at her. They also tried to snatch her phone but it fortunately slipped and fell.

"This lady is almost running mad. She said she has been saving the for 3 years and has not done any good paying job for 7 years since she finished secondary school. She has been wailing and even tried commiting suicide by running into moving cars. She has been asking what she's living for"?
we now have unknown keke men aka UKM.everbody should be careful .
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u promised me in 2016 say before 2021 u go get sense what went wrong?
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:22am On May 20, 2021
Maxwell002:
OK. Visit naver.kim
To complete the sign up input 494302 as refer code
and 800 naira is credited to your account
oga add me for WhatsApp nah I need money die
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
. I don't know why some people Will love to see others cry just because they want to be happy ....... This ain't right

Her breast looks succulent grin .... Use what you have to get what you need .... Don't dull.... It's 3021 ...abi shey you don't want to go to mars ni grin
Pervert. Come here!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

What happened to the rule of making legit money without hurt someone else ?

Bro I agree with him, it's one of the ways of making money. It happens everywhere even in corporate world's, it's just given another name maybe something like acquisition, merger, interest,espioniage etc

In the end money for both cases money is made and stealing is stealing.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SHE IS DAM CUTE. IS HER LIPS 4 ME.. WISH TO KISS HER TILL D MORNING.. PLS CALL ME WEN EVER U GET HOME. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF
indeed u are exactly like ur Father. Completely senseless
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SHE IS DAM CUTE. IS HER LIPS 4 ME.. WISH TO KISS HER TILL D MORNING.. PLS CALL ME WEN EVER U GET HOME. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF

Mad people up and down....
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 10:26am On May 20, 2021
[quote author=OlayemiAshraf post=101865809]. I don't know why some people Will love to see others cry just because they want to be happy ....... This ain't right

Her breast looks succulent grin .... Use what you have to get what you need .... Don't dull.... It's 3021 ...abi shey you don't want to go to mars ni grin[/quote

May GOD have mercy on your soul. Why are you concerned about her breast, only jesus can save you.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2021
Eyah, when there is life, there is hope.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by adams345(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2021
This is actual wickedness with degree
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Evii: 10:33am On May 20, 2021
Hello NairaLanders, I know it's hard time for everyone out there due to the economic hardship we're all passing through...but I advice we do something (like contribution) to assist this lady achieve her long term dreams of becoming a pharmacist...thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2021
The crowd gather should contributed something for her or some delegate from the crowd should have followed her to Tibest Pharmacy where she is doing her internship training and discuss the management of her situation.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by juman(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2021
Uyo fa!

A rich state but very poor indigenes.

The government should help her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by femi4: 10:39am On May 20, 2021
Hotshisha:
I wonder why people move about with such cash in this crazy Insecure Nigeria

Highest I go around with is 5k and my ATM card... Any transaction I transfer... Even buying common phone charger
52k isn't much of a cash. Besides, cashless transaction isn't reliable in this country
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Hotshisha: 10:44am On May 20, 2021
femi4:
52k isn't much of a cash. Besides, cashless transaction isn't reliable in this country

Even in US with better value for their currency, you shouldn't be going around with over $120 in your wallet except you are rich....

At first I thought cashless transaction is unreliable until I saw POS terminals everywhere, with people now transacting cashlessly

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by macjireh: 10:45am On May 20, 2021
Great day to u my good people on nairaland...Pls I'm not prone to doing this but right now I need ur help....I've not been paid salary for almost 4months now and its not been easy to feed my 2kids...I'm in serious debts right now and my house rent has expired...Pls if u can assist me with anything,, It will be greatly appreciated...Thanks
ACCESS BANK
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Graysons: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
wiseone28 come and see ur shlyhole state.
This is the same state that idiot
NikAustine claims is develop lol.
cc saintbishop
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2021
You save 52k for 3 yrs or 3months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / Thieves Get Yogurt Drink After Receiving Jungle Justice From Angry Mo / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.