Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) (33841 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Armed Robber Nabbed While Attacking Students In University Of Uyo. Photos / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 10:48am On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
shey you know say this kind of your comment dey vex me die??
sory my boss. but money or life which one do u value most? grin
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by femi4: 10:51am On May 20, 2021
Hotshisha:

Even in US with better value for their currency, you shouldn't be going around with over $120 in your wallet except you are rich....

At first I thought cashless transaction is unreliable until I saw POS terminals everywhere, with people now transacting cashlessly
Check dictionary for the meaning of reliability
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:54am On May 20, 2021
Graysons:
wiseone28 come and see ur shlyhole state. This is the same state that idiot NikAustine claims is develop lol. cc saintbishop

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 10:58am On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
sory my boss. but money or life which one do u value most? grin
life without money go make you dey envy death ...... you no see say she wan kill herself after the stole her money??
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 11:10am On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
life without money go make you dey envy death ...... you no see say she wan kill herself after the stole her money??
But dat one no mean say she no go fit get back d money stolen from her, is jst a matter of time.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Make she drop acct details..

I am with you on this ...
Cash is ready... Make she drop details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2021
LeeMason:
According to an eyewitness...

"We were in the office this morning when we saw a big crowd gathered outside the gate, at Atiku Abubakar Way, Uyo. We all went out to see what happened and saw the lady in the pictures crying and almost going mad.

"The story is that she went to withdraw #52,000 from Zenith Bank to pay her internship fee at Tibest Pharmacy. She boarded Keke from the bank to Itam Junction, but when they got to Atiku by Leadway Assurance, her bag was snatched and she was pushed out of the moving Keke. They also threw a dirty hand towel at her. They also tried to snatch her phone but it fortunately slipped and fell.

"This lady is almost running mad. She said she has been saving the for 3 years and has not done any good paying job for 7 years since she finished secondary school. She has been wailing and even tried commiting suicide by running into moving cars. She has been asking what she's living for"?

Make she drop account details abeg...
This is painful... We dey wait
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 20, 2021
Anty, drop your aza here!
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 11:26am On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
But dat one no mean say she no go fit get back d money stolen from her, is jst a matter of time.
na dey time nah
Na dey time oga
You fit endure?
Nothing hard pass endurance brother
Doing same shit again
Working and receiving insult all over again
E go be like say you dey live backwards
Shey you don't know pain?
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by apostle96: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
After we all fell for the one-legged scammer
Another staged drama

Nothing makes sense in Nigeria...aswear!
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by D1zion: 11:31am On May 20, 2021
Illuminatiship:
its one of the rules of making money
which can cost you your life eventually.
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2021
D1zion:
which can cost you your life eventually.
na lie Abeg broke boys dey always get excuse
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 11:44am On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
na dey time nah Na dey time oga You fit endure? Nothing hard pass endurance brother Doing same shit again Working and receiving insult all over again E go be like say you dey live backwards Shey you don't know pain?
D boss u win
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 11:52am On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
D boss u win
I no win anything
I no wan even win if no be money Dem go give me unless you go send me small money 0488742943 GTB to buy drugs then I go agree say I win
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Tillatalk: 11:54am On May 20, 2021
Imagine the 52k somepeople dey dash olosho or use drink beer.this life no balance I swear
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 12:07pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I no win anything
I no wan even win if no be money Dem go give me unless you go send me small money 0488742943 GTB to buy drugs then I go agree say I win
me as ur boi u da send me acct. Details no b juju b dat grin
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 12:16pm On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
me as ur boi u da send me acct. Details no b juju b dat grin
grin grin grin sir no be by age ooh
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by SAMIexx: 12:19pm On May 20, 2021
Can we get her acc details
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Business001: 12:24pm On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
UBA 2117391318 OKEKE EMMANUEL
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Business001: 12:25pm On May 20, 2021
bencarson007:

UBA 2117391318 OKEKE EMMANUEL
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 12:27pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
grin grin grin sir no be by age ooh
Dats wat am sayin na, i neva blow wen i blow i go flex u til u run
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 12:29pm On May 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
Dats wat am sayin na, i neva blow wen i blow i go flex u til u run
we go blow ijn
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Iniobong34: 12:36pm On May 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
we go blow ijn
amen oh

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by akwatu29: 12:47pm On May 20, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SHE IS DAM CUTE. IS HER LIPS 4 ME.. WISH TO KISS HER TILL D MORNING.. PLS CALL ME WEN EVER U GET HOME. HOLLY GRAM cool. WTF
Repent from your evil thought
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by akwatu29: 12:48pm On May 20, 2021
LeeMason:

"We were in the office this morning when we saw a big crowd gathered outside the gate, at Atiku Abubakar Way, Uyo. We all went out to see what happened and saw the lady in the pictures crying and almost going mad.

"The story is that she went to withdraw #52,000 from Zenith Bank to pay her internship fee at Tibest Pharmacy. She boarded Keke from the bank to Itam Junction, but when they got to Atiku by Leadway Assurance, her bag was snatched and she was pushed out of the moving Keke. They also threw a dirty hand towel at her. They also tried to snatch her phone but it fortunately slipped and fell.

"This lady is almost running mad. She said she has been saving the for 3 years and has not done any good paying job for 7 years since she finished secondary school. She has been wailing and even tried commiting suicide by running into moving cars. She has been asking what she's living for"?

May God lift you more higher
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2021
Maxwell002:
OK. Visit naver.kim
To complete the sign up input 494302 as refer code
and 800 naira is credited to your account
when do they update d new auto process daily?

Meanwhile done with ur code
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by JenniferEkubo(f): 1:05pm On May 20, 2021
powerbanks:
Shen can drop her account details so I can her furnish her with a token to kickstart her back to life.
I beg big bro, help me out.. https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2021
Optimistdude:
See men full there.
Nobody fit tell her to drop aza?

Hoe/Simp wants to blame onlookers because they are men grin
they Sha show concern(Even if na to grab her incase she ment na somethin.

but her gender walked pass as if nothing happened.
Wicked Gender
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by JenniferEkubo(f): 1:11pm On May 20, 2021
bencarson007:

big bro .. I need help too pls. https://www.nairaland.com/6513389/good-hearted-person-come-aid
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by GIdiata(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
I wonder why all those people are there and the woman wants to kill herself over 52k.

at least you try. u say People not men like d other one.
you don't know what does people are passing through ooo.

there are many people that wish to help but are not financially capable. some of the people their may not have eaten today
Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by fridayakpos: 1:23pm On May 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
me self go follow drop account detail cus my problem pass her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2021
LeeMason:

Wanted to commit suicide...this country na waoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) / Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State / The Nigerian Couple That Turned Nanny To Slave In Houston Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.