Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? (451 Views)

Get A Business Website For FREE Just Pay #19,999 For Domain And Hosting / HELP Change Of Domain Name (adsense) / Get A Free $5 One Name.com For Domain, Hosting And Email Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by faceland: 10:38pm On May 19, 2021
Please, guys what would you consider is a fair price to sell a website that has an Adsense account (approved but identity not yet verify, meaning the new owners can put their info and work their way to earn)?

I need a price that is competitive and fair (on that people HERE on Nairaland would rush).

Please no witty answer, I need serious answers please.

Thanks.
Re: What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by kenniefawole(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2021
faceland:
Please, guys what would you consider is a fair price to sell a website that has an Adsense account (approved but identity not yet verify, meaning the new owners can put their info and work their way to earn)?

I need a price that is competitive and fair (on that people HERE on Nairaland would rush).

Thanks.

Considering that adsense approval is now scare and all , Averagely 45k

1 Like

Re: What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by Prodeegee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
faceland:

Thanks.

do you still have one available? i need one.
Re: What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by faceland: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Prodeegee:

do you still have one available? i need one.

I don't but I would let you know if I do (God willing in 5 days time).
Re: What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by ProGSM(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2021
There are too many factors that can determine the price.

You need to consider the traffic the site is getting at this time and so on.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Fair Price For Domain Name + AdSense Account? by faceland: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2021
ProGSM:
There are too many factors that can determine the price.

You need to consider the traffic the site is getting at this time and so on.

Okay, I see.
I was referring to Google Adsense account that is currently against their TOA to sell? And a domain name attached to it.

Not just sites which I think it's flippa they trade and auction?

(1) (Reply)

The Leading Softwares 2022 / Adsense & Adx Redmas & Ezoic & Google Ad Manager Approval Available / Ethical Hacking Or Nothing For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.