Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) (1440 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by Truths9ja: 7:06pm On Jan 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by Truths9ja: 7:06pm On Jan 16
Wow what a funny comedian

Zicsaloma: I quit my job as lecturer due to low salary

Aloma Isaac, the Nigerian skit maker better known as Zicsaloma, has revealed why he decided to quit lecturing for skit making.

Zicsaloma, in a recent chat with Iyabo Ojo, the actress, said he once worked as a lecturer at the Kaduna Polytechnic.

The skit maker said he decided to leave the job due to his low salary. He added that after years of juggling between lecturing and skit-making, he informed his supervisor about his resignation.

Zicsaloma also said his content started to gain traction on TikTok in 2020.

“I was a lecturer at Kaduna Polytechnic. Skits came after ‘The Voice’, and I started making skits unplanned. It was not something I took seriously but it was gaining traction,” he said.

“At first, I was posting my skits on Facebook, and my Facebook friends seemed to like it. They will be like ‘do part two’. I just kept doing it. I did it for like three years. My fan base was not growing but the people who liked it, liked it.

“Then until the lockdown period when I joined Tiktok, my contents started flying organically.

“At a point, I was like I am leaving my job. My madam was like ‘are you sure you know what you are doing?’ I am done now. How much is the lecturer’s salary?”

Zicsaloma has continued to enjoy fame in the entertainment industry since he started with ‘Sister Agnes’, a comic character he showcased on YouTube in 2018.

In November 2023, the comedian revealed that he was attacked by his family for choosing to become an entertainer.

He announced the purchase of his second house on the occasion of his birthday in 2022.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/zicsaloma-i-quit-lecturing-due-to-low-salary/

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by Anigreat: 7:12pm On Jan 16
shocked
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by money121(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16
Ok
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16
Wow! Congratulations as your decision favoured you.

But you should have told us the subject you taught and your rank as a lecturer.
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by We4all: 7:33pm On Jan 16
He is dry. I don't usually enjoy his skits.

6 Likes

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by SAMBARRY: 9:18pm On Jan 16
We4all:
He is dry. I don't usually enjoy his skits.
then your problem is beyond normal.he is very funny

6 Likes

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by thesicilian: 12:36am On Jan 17
I don't like male comedians who dress like females, especially when they decide to keep their beards

5 Likes

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by thesicilian: 12:39am On Jan 17
SAMBARRY:
then your problem is beyond normal.he is very funny
So whoever doesn't like his comedy has a problem?

5 Likes

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by Dikastan: 6:09am On Jan 17
You took the right decision. We know that one day we will leave this job for something better
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by popweezy(m): 7:09am On Jan 17
The money in entertainment industry is like money ritual
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by whippersnapper(m): 7:33am On Jan 17
thesicilian:

So whoever doesn't like his comedy has a problem?
You don't really have a problem perse. let's just say you're a sadist
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by icon02(m): 8:01am On Jan 17
When teachers who impact knowledge had to quite to Play caricature and imbecileic acts to make people laugh.

I pity for the future of this Nation.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by kelvin1191(m): 8:09am On Jan 17
Lab assistant is claiming to be a lecturer.
Highest academic qualification=First Degree
Re: "I Was A Lecturer At Kaduna Polytechnic" - Skitmaker Zics Aloma Reveals(video) by Blazebond(m): 8:18am On Jan 17
To be f**king honest sha,this guys skits ain't funny,he should thank Nigerians everyday for making his craft popular.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Resorts To Cutting Her Fish Into Tiny Pieces As Prices Of Food Items / Name The Female Celebrity You Love Most In Terms Of Physique And Character / Marriage Between Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.