Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts (42651 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by phrancys001(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2021
N so
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Masterkernel1: 1:26pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Oh, Christ worshipers! We want an answer to our question from your wise.

If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act…what sort of god is this?

We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him? If yes,
blessed be they..they achieved the pleasure of His

But if He was discontented….this means their power subjugated His!!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer… so who answered the prayers?

Were the heavens vacated…when He laid under the ground somewheres?

Were all the worlds left without a God…to manage while His hands were nailed?

Why did not the angles help Him when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened

How could the iron reach Him and His body pinioned?

How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear

And was Christ revived by himself…or the Reviver was another god?

What a sight it is!A grave that enclosed a god!
What’s more weird is the belly that had Him in it!

He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness…fed by blood!

Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
weak and gaping to be breastfed!

He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted in
Is this a god??!!

High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians
All of them will be held accountable for their libels

Oh cross worshipers…for what reason is it exalted
and blamed who rejects it?

Is it not the logic to break and burn it along with the one who innovated it?

Since the Lord was crucified on it…and his hands were fastened to it?

That is really a cursed cross to carry…so discard it
Don’t kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it…and you adore it?
So you are one of His enemies!!

If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the worlds

why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,

since the grave contained your god in it?

So, Christ worshiper, open your eyes,
this is what the matter is all about.

If some talks about the blood thirsty demon god, you will start looking for their heads, because he's too weak to do anything for himself.

I can't imagine a god that relies on people to avenge blasphemy, while asking his followers to fastening bombs, the foolish monkeys will gladly do, with the hope of 72 spiritual Virgins, is that god not perverse?

He's preparing a brothel for his bombers grin while idiots will die, that's scam.

Record has it that he was a pedophile, taken female kids to calm his perverse orgy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by jimmynauty: 1:32pm On May 20, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Serbee'u Warawa To Reno: "You're educated and I want you to be a Muslim Inshallah."

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/262868472285265/?d=n

Nawaooo ebi like say dis Koran someone no want Yahshua honored
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by SoBright101: 1:34pm On May 20, 2021
All your doubts about religion being a scam would be cleared in this topic and comments. They fight for superiority and their gods.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Omobalo67: 1:35pm On May 20, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Serbee'u Warawa To Reno: "You're educated and I want you to be a Muslim Inshallah."

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/262868472285265/?d=n

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Daily Hadith: 7th Shawwal 1442 (19th May 2021)

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):
That the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) observed: He who said: "There is no god but Allah, He is One and there is no associate with Him, that Muhammad is his servant and His messenger, that Christ His servant and the son of His slave-girl and he (Christ) His word which He communicated to Mary and is His Spirit, that Paradise is a fact and Hell is a fact," Allah would make him (he who affirms these truths enter Paradise through any one of its eight doors which he would like).

Muslim Vol. 1 : No. 43
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

The scripture is full of mysteries. You don't know where you were before you were born to this earth.you don't know everything...even about God.you have but a little knowledge with your human brain. You only study more and believe. Not using the rationality of an average human can give you a perfect understanding of a divine God.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 1:48pm On May 20, 2021
Masterkernel1:

If some talks about the blood thirsty demon god, you will start looking for their heads, because he's too weak to do anything for himself.

I can't imagine a god that relies on people to avenge blasphemy, while asking his followers to fastening bombs, the foolish monkeys will gladly do, with the hope of 72 spiritual Virgins, is that god not perverse?

He's preparing a brothel for his bombers grin while idiots will die, that's scam.

Record has it that he was a pedophile, taken female kids to calm his perverse orgy.
No God is weaker than a crucified God
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Kdon2: 1:49pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

See mumu! Christ worshippers indeed! Twister of the truth. Whether you like it or not Christ is the Messiah and there is nothing anyone can do about it. You can kiss the truth if you like.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by ayomidegambari(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2021
saheedbadmus:
1 Reno, the quran never reffered to jesus as messiah..the quran 4:157 says

"And for their saying, "We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God." In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it.

It quotes what you people say by calling him messiah...

So stop misleading people
may Allah bless you more than your expectations

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Midas01: 2:07pm On May 20, 2021
Was Africa a first world country before foreign religions?
GodHatesBigots:
Black people and religion - thats why Africa is a shit hole.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Laple0541(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2021
@ Reno, the fact prophet Muhammad authenticates the genuity of Jesus Christ does not indicate Jesus is Lord or the Omega of prophethood, it only affirms the sequence of prophethood even as confirmed by Jesus in the case of David, Moses,
and David in the case of Moses etc.

Another thing is that it shows the authenticity and sincerity of Prophet Mohammed since he never amass power unnecessarily to himself but he delivered his messages just as directed by his creator. Last

Lastly, Reno should ask himself did he practice the religion as Jesus Christ practiced it because this is exactly what Islam entails:

Mark 12:29: Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord (ONENESS OF GOD IN ISLAM AS AGAINST TRINITY BEING PRACTICED TODAY IN CHRISTIANITY. 1)

Mathew 26:39 And he (Jesus) went down a little farther, and fell in his face and prayed.
Number 20:6 And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly into the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared into them.
Joshua 5:14 And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship and said into him, What faith my Lord into his servant?
(ALL THREE BIBLE VERSES ABOVE CONFIRMS PROSTRATION BEING PRACTICED BY MUSLIMS WHEN WORSHIPING AS AGAINST DANCING AND SINGING BEING PRACTICED BY TODAY'S CHRISTIANS. 2)

MARK 12:41 And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into treasury (ZAKAT IN ISLAM AS CLEARLY DEFINED IN THE BIBLE. 3)

JEREMIAH 36:9... in the ninth month, that they proclaimed a fast before the LORD to all the people in Jerusalem (RAMADAN FASTING BEING PRACTICED BY THE MUSLIMS iN THE NIGHT MONTH THE ONE FEW CHRISTIANS OBSERVED AROUND APRIL. 4)

Isaiah 2:2-3 And it shall come to pass in the last dats, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills: and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, come ye, and let us bingo to the mountain of the LORD (PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY KA'ABA.5)

[i]THE 5 POINTS ABOVE ARE THE 5 PILLARS OF ISLAM (AND EVEN CONFIRMED IN THE BIBLE AS THE WAY OF LIFE OF CHRIST) THESE ARE EXACTLY WHAT THE MAN INVITED RENO INTO.

[/i]

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by enakho(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2021
If you are a Nigeria graduate with out job, instead of you staying at home and shouting no job, why not join me my team in engaging in Network and digital marketing. This is 21st century, don't be broke. Lagos only WhatsApp me. 08171457099

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On May 20, 2021
The fokn religion of illiterates and terrorists
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by markkuss: 2:52pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Such wisdom..

But here in this forum, they're forcing us to swear an oath before commenting on threads.

God bless my namesake Oritsebemigho Reno.

As in cooker oaths
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2021
Franzinni:
bro what is heaven beyond what you are told ? Do you have any other thing that make you know heaven is real ? Beyond what someone has told you ? Now let's say there is heaven and a man decides to be good, even if he is not born again, but he lives a very good life even beyond the standards of the bible, what will make you think he will not make heaven ?

Bcuz the Bible said so.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ nd I believe everything the Bible says.
Even pple that live right in d Bible were shown salvation.
Have u forgotten the poor Lazarus, he went to paradise...even Abraham went to paradise...all d good pple in the Bible days that lived a righteous live went to paradise... But u have to know that paradise is not heaven.
Good pple after d death nd resurrection of Jesus Christ were preached salvation to, they all have to be born again.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

The issue i have with you all is that you just won't stop following all those who have been misleading you. Am so sure you've never sat down to study your holy book to know if things weren't misinterpreted. The least educated people we have in Nigeria are the ones with more population practicing your religion. I don't blame them. It feels so easy to convince humans with low IQ. My prayer is that you all don't regret this on the last day. Accept Jesus today my brother and be saved.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Masterkernel1: 3:54pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

No God is weaker than a crucified God

But he's not as wicked as the blood thirsty god that deceives people into bombing themselves on the foolish promises of 72 dead virgins, he should start a brothel since that's his speciality.

I heard he's a pedophile, is it true?

I forgot to tell you that I will never associate myself to t dead demon,just like you taken my owns name higher as a Moniker.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Painintheass221: 3:55pm On May 20, 2021
PCG001:
all тнιѕ нead ѕlaммerѕ are тнe proвleмѕ oғ nιgerιa
wнaт тнeιr нead ѕlaммιng relιgιon нaѕ done тo тнeм ιn тнe norтн ιѕ noт enoυgн, тнey ѕтιll нave тιмe тo coмe тo ѕocιal мedιa тo advιce people тo вecoмe вoмвerѕundecided

[/color][color=#770077]Why do I have to be a Muslim? What is wrong with following Christ? Even prophet Mohammed (SAW) confirmed that he met Christ in heaven during the Night Journey (Israʾ and Miʿraj).

So, since your prophet has confirmed in your holy book and the hadiths that he met my Lord and Saviour in heaven, why would I leave following someone whose place in heaven is so sure that other religions, including yours, confirm it?

This is Someone that Quran 4:157 describes as the Messiah (Masih). Do you know What and Who the Messiah is? There are so many prophets. But only One Messiah. Why on Earth will I stop following someone that your prophet and holy book admits is the Messiah?

In the Hadiths of prophet Mohammed, the prophet said Christ will be returning to Earth a second time.

Why would I stop following Someone who is not only confirmed by your prophet and holy book as being in heaven, but who has been prophesied by prophet Mohammed to be returning.

Finally, in Quran 10:94 (Surat Yunus), prophet Mohammed is asked to clear any doubts he may have by consulting “those who have been reading the Scripture before you”, referring to followers of Christ.

Christ is what is referred to as a Sure Bet. Never, ever, ever will I leave Him. I would rather die.

Thank you and may God bless you.

[color=#000099][/color] Reno is a better xtian than I am

noтe; ι'м a тradιтιonalιѕт
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Ayomi90: 4:04pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

Olodo, Christ is not a god he is God
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by billyG(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2021
This man don read quoran back to back...this kind of reply is capable of converting warawa & millions of his folks to Christianity unless they are stone- hearted. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by billyG(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2021
H2ho:
Reno, Do not die except you’re a MUSLIM grin grin

Wetin he gain if he died as a Muslim?77virgins & everlasting priapism?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 4:17pm On May 20, 2021
Masterkernel1:

But he's not as wicked as the blood thirsty god that deceives people into bombing themselves on the foolish promises of 72 dead virgins, he should start a brothel since that's his speciality.

I heard he's a pedophile, is it true?

I forgot to tell you that I will never associate myself to t dead demon,just like you taken my owns name higher as a Moniker.

This is what a blood thirsty God looks like
1samuel 15vs 3

Now go attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by fasterwell(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

That's genocide, but u are ok with it since its ordered by ur God, killing of women children,cattle is war crime

if members of Hamas terrorist group were killed when they were little kids the Middle East would have been at Peace by now
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by freshpzy1(m): 4:20pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Is this a god??!!

Don’t kiss it!

every thing you talked about is in the bible, "why are you asking why"

the reasons are there in the bible, pls tell why you ignored it and came here to deceive pple with your shallow mind

wish you can learn a little bit more from the bible, it will help you i promise

stay blessed
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by billyG(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2021
saheedbadmus:
1 Reno, the quran never reffered to jesus as messiah..the quran 4:157 says

"And for their saying, "We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God." In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it.

It quotes what you people say by calling him messiah...

So stop misleading people
Muhammed is only talking about d Messiah not been killed,he never said Jesus is not of God.reno mentioned Muhammed vision seen Jesus in heaven do U want to dispute that?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by WorldRichest: 4:34pm On May 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Such wisdom..

But here in this forum, they're forcing us to swear an oath before commenting on threads.

God bless my namesake Oritsebemigho Reno.

And you are also held down here at gun point.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 4:37pm On May 20, 2021
fasterwell:

if members of Hamas terrorist group were killed when they were little kids the Middle East would have been at Peace by now

Even the cattles too would av bcm a terrorist right??, ur God is worst than Hamas, read ur Bible

Deuteronomy 2:34 - And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by billyG(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2021
Jesuschristus:

Your God committed genocide and u support and defend it,then u come here to blame Bokoharam,no difference btw them and ur God
Is he not your God also or Allah is a different God?
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by Jesuschristus: 4:55pm On May 20, 2021
billyG:

Is he not your God also or Allah is a different God?

I dont believe Jesus is God,many Christians dont believe too anyway
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by billyG(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
PervertProphet:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=579592586763308

Do you think this kind of man who founded Islam is same as God: Jesus if you are really not of an Antichrist spirit. Even you is better at living than Muhammad...

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ تَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ وَكَانَتْ تَأْتِينِي صَوَاحِبِي فَكُنَّ يَنْقَمِعْنَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَتْ فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ ‏.‏
A'isha reported that she used to play with dolls in the presence of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and when her playmates came to her they left (the house) because they felt shy of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), whereas Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent them to her.
Sahih Muslim 2440 a
In-book : Book 44, Hadith 117
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 31, Hadith 5981  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

You need to learn how to lie better, Headslamming Taqiyyist and defender of the pedophile Prophet Muhammad (May Peace be upon the Jewess Woman who poisoned him after he raped her and killed her whole family).
Wow!He was poisoned,I am learning new things.
Re: Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts by chaloskyx: 5:08pm On May 20, 2021
Both Serbee'u Warawa and Reno are idiots we are tired of religious wars and coparism thats all we do in this useless country christian are better than Muslims north is ruler over south oga both of you should keep your religion to one corner abeg cause with all the religion una carry on your head it hasnt blessed or helped your country move forward who religion help mumu ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.