Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins (1108 Views)

Luno And Patricia Banned. Where Can I Sell My Bitcoins? / How Do I Get Back My Bitcoins Frozen On Paxful / How I Sold 50,000 Unit Of My Sandals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by FreeStuffssNG: 11:04am On May 20, 2021
This post is going to be controversial. I'm posting to see if the technical argument made can be refuted.

And before the authorities start wringing their hands with glee, it is also obvious that they did not have access to this information either so their decisions were not based upon it.

Remember if you can refute it, do so otherwise you have been warned! -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFp86n7QCf0

Cc Lalasticala

Myndd44
Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by FreeStuffssNG: 11:06am On May 20, 2021
This is the missing part of the Ponzi scheme puzzle Securities And Exchange Commission ( SEC) has being in search off.

CBN and SEC did not do a thorough investigation and they nearly gave in to those attempting to bully them

SEC needs to do what China did now!!

The Vice President , Prof Osibanjo needs to see this video. The New York state has already moved against these fraudsters.
Cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme!
Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:16am On May 20, 2021
FreeStuffssNG:
This post is going to be controversial. I'm posting to see if the technical argument made can be refuted.

And before the authorities start wringing their hands with glee, it is also obvious that they did not have access to this information either so their decisions were not based upon it.

Remember if you can refute it, do so otherwise you have been warned! -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFp86n7QCf0

Cc Lalasticala

Myndd44

Watching this video broke my heart completely!! I knew something just does not add up with this crypto pump and dump but couldn't establish the identity of those behind it.
This is MMM. Everyone actively promoting it should by now be on the radar of EFCC as they could be on the payroll of this Tether Ponzi scheme pumping and funding the marketing of the Ponzi.

After watching this video. I immediately knew that this is what the Chinese government knew and quickly moved to insulate their financial system from the Ponzi scheme.

Our financial system should be completely insulated from the cryptocurrency Ponzi scheme now.

1 Like

Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2021
Google search "tullipmania"

U will understand better

In 1630s a tulip bulb price was as high as $100,000, some even reported $750,000 (in today's money value).

Today 25 bulbs are as low as €7.50!

Obviously Bitcoin dey learn work for where Tullip dey!

4 Likes

Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by Princewill1(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2021
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe today.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.

2 Likes

Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by Elsueno: 2:19pm On May 20, 2021
I am coming
Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by FunnyDude(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2021
This is scary
Re: It Is All Over: Why I Sold All My Bitcoins by jesmond3945: 9:45pm On May 20, 2021
Princewill1:
Real financial education are not taught in schools today. So therefore many university graduates in world today are financially uneducated talk less of non graduates.

I remember severally posting here on Nairaland that crypto-currencies doesn't have intrinsic value... that your money will surely got burnt if you invest in crypto. I even opened a thread about Warren Buffet warning people against crypto-currencies.

Crypto is only good for moving illegal money from one point to another without govt knowledge. Only that nothing else.

I never knew billionaire Elon Musk was this financially uneducated until he invested heavily in crypto. Your inventions and innovations can make you a billionaire but being financially literate is a different thing altogether.

Crypto-currencies will not exist in 10 years time because it doesn't have intrinsic value and also it is suffering from acceptance from government authorities all across the globe today.

Government rejections will make it not to stand as a legal tender thereby causing the boom to burst.
lol. The value of any crypto is in the computing power and the hard problem used in generating it. Most people just invest in coins without proper research. Before you invest in any coin check whether it has github page where the algorithm is archived. Check the people who contributed to it's development. Don't invest in any coin because one billionaire talked about it. Furthermore, you would also understand that the world financial community has not fully embraced a decentralized system of banking. Even your traditional banking system is a central ponzi scheme. If every body withdrew from a bank at the same time, the bank would crash. However, I know some countries are planning to key into the blockchain world. Finally, trading in crypto is just like trading forex, you have to study fundamental analysis. Know when to enter the market and no when to leave. Don't put your money and leave it there, the volatility of the market would eat it up. Also, people can dump btc for other coins which can dip the price. As more companies consider using it as form of exchange, the price would rise. By Wednesday next week the price of btc would bounce back.

(1) (Reply)

How Gtbank Ensured Hackers Empty My Account / TOPUPVISTA Telecom Business Analysis / Newspaper Publication, Change Of Name, Affidavit, Attestation, Police Report Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.