Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? (236 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? by Nicenancy(f): 11:12am On May 20, 2021
Below are the words of Jesus

Do you believe them?

John 14:7-9

[7] “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

[8] Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

[9] Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

They asked Jesus to Show His Father

And He replied His Father is Himself

Do you believe ?
Re: Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? by Nicenancy(f): 11:15am On May 20, 2021
John 14:13

And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

We pray to Jesus and He Answers
Re: Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? by Nicenancy(f): 11:17am On May 20, 2021
John 14:14

If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe The Words Of Jesus? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On May 20, 2021
Nicenancy:

Below are the words of Jesus

Do you believe them?

John 14:7-9
[7] “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”
[8] Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”
[9] Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

They asked Jesus to Show His Father
And He replied His Father is Himself
Do you believe ?
Do you yourself believe the Words of Jesus Christ? The same Jesus Christ you speak of warned you against giving to dogs that which is holy and casting your Pearls before the swine. Do you believe that? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For Biological Death Or The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Message To The Beloved / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/06/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.