Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) (30248 Views)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Newsmic: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
Atiku Abubakar's son, Mustapha and his wife, Afrah Mubarak El-Nafaty, have welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Aliyu and the photos of the newborn have been shared online, IgbereTV reports.

The couple got married on Saturday, December 15, 2019, in Kaduna State.

Photos of the former Vice President with his wife, son, daughter-in-law and newborn grandson were posted on Instagram on Wednesday, May 19.

See below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1390568/atiku-abubakars-son-mustapha-wife-afrah-welcome-baby-boy-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Newsmic: 11:17am On May 20, 2021
More

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
I think Atiku can take water now since he can't even recognize all his offspring anymore in the name of his parents only gave birth to him.

Werey father of nation.

39 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by RisenJoe(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2021
Congratulations

Bro pls don't drag this good news of a new born baby into politics, it's so inhumane of you to do that, least you could do is to type congratulations and move on if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

johnmartus:
I think Atiku can take water now since he can't even recognize all his offspring anymore in the name of his parents only gave birth to him.

Werey father of nation.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:30am On May 20, 2021
johnmartus:

Werey father of nation.
simple congratulations is all that is needed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 2:43pm On May 20, 2021
Another future money magnet wey go magnetise our money away grin grin grin
I might be wrong though

Congratulations to them

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
WELCOME U BABY BOY.
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Tyranny: 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
Another little one just hit this godforsaken world...!

anybody else hungry?
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by The5DME(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
CONGrATS.
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by slawormiir: 2:44pm On May 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
Congrats to them... beautiful child. Long may he live!

I ask yet again... Why is Atiku's son always looking haggard and underfed??! Nigga be looking anorexic.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Cronkles3965: 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS to you
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by MrJames007: 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
Lucky baby.
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by rayray2020(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2021
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

CHECK OUT THIS DOPE AFRO BEAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVkUCS9kzY
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
The next president of Dubai sorry Nijeria

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by rawtouch: 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
congratulations to mother& father of the baby

baba is already on ground for omuguo
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by younglleo: 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
please someone shud help me out
my knees dey for ground!!
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Luigi02(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
Nice one. Hope his parents train him up properly tho so he doesn't grow up to be a terrorist like the others.
Congrats, once again
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
My brother congratulations
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by benweezy: 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
Born with silver spoon

Congratulation.
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
Is that a new refinery OR the impeachment of the wicked in the Aso rock?
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by IamNumeroUno: 2:47pm On May 20, 2021
Congratulations.

When you're born and your future is already secured.
Can't deny my kids that feeling!
You shouldn't either. Let's increase the work rate now that we still can!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by katlynf73: 2:49pm On May 20, 2021
shocked
Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2021
Atiku of dubai.... buhar Londonier, Atiku Emirato ... fear north.. they are professional Ajala the travellers

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) by blinking001(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2021
Extension of our national yam eaters association. His father and his goons succeeded in milking our darling nation dry for good 16 years. They messed up everything, a country blessed with so much potential was brought to the ground by them. May they never know peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.