Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Do You Know This Company? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know This Company? (13996 Views)

Please, Who Knows This Company "Dreamworks Direct" / Who Knows This Company! / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Company? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
No
Re: Do You Know This Company? by FacelessKing: 1:23pm On May 21, 2021
BeauQ:

Hello boss, thanks for responding.

Got this mail from ;
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs through: Hitechlogistics1995@gmail.com
For more enquiry call: 07044715523

The job was posted by this username;
https://www.nairaland.com/hillary1995

Run oo
Re: Do You Know This Company? by samwillyco1(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2021
You applied for it, go for the interview, you can go with people but all in all be very very careful anything can happen it might be a genuine Company or it might not but there is no harm in trying.

Take the risk and be a Millionaire grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know This Company? by FBIBOT(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2021
From their business name.. It seems they are logistic company... A logistic company must have a website... Their email address is suppose to be hosted on their server... Imagine GIG logistics sending you email via Gmail.... Then type that name and address on Google... Trust me you will see everything clearly each address has a benchmark on Google map with 360 photos depending on the area
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 21, 2021
BeauQ:
I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this but I need urgent verification. So I applied for this opening right here on this forum. [/b]

JOB SUMMARY:

HITECH LOGISTICS LTD is seeking for a credible applicant that can work as a Customer Support Officer, you will be responsible for supporting all our operations of interacting with the customer and fulfilling the customers orders.

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs through: [b]Hitechlogistics1995@gmail.com

And I’ve been invited for an interview tomorrow, but I still need to verify the authenticity of this invite so I won’t make Nairaland front part for the wrong reason.

Below is the invite.

Mods please help my situation
Seun
Lalasticlala

@gmail.com grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know This Company? by SunTzu123(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2021
It's unprofessional to shorten words in business communication.
That's a red flag for me.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by capricornlady: 1:36pm On May 21, 2021
It's very fake...seems you are a fresher, don't worry when you start receiving emails from professional HRMs you will easily tell the difference.

I didn't even read the whole email to tell it is fake GNLD marketers; it is GNLD and all those wellness 419 people, this is not a logistics company.

You have to start reading more online and researching often to be able to identify them. If you're widely read and experienced, you will never fall for them.

Don't waste your tfare and don't take most of the jobs posted on the job section seriously because 70% of them are GNLD jobs/scammers/frauds disguised as customer service, Admin, PA, Business development roles, etc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know This Company? by kingsleefolli(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2021
My advice,just go with plenty guys with better cutlas Incase the story go another.direction.but tell them to hide.somewhere Incase, my advise.new way to attend interview is don't go alone.atleast hire like 15guys with cutlas.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by asobo1: 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
BeauQ:
I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this but I need urgent verification. So I applied for this opening right here on this forum.

JOB SUMMARY:

HITECH LOGISTICS LTD is seeking for a credible applicant that can work as a Customer Support Officer, you will be responsible for supporting all our operations of interacting with the customer and fulfilling the customers orders.

Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs through: Hitechlogistics1995@gmail.com

And I’ve been invited for an interview tomorrow, but I still need to verify the authenticity of this invite so I won’t make Nairaland front part for the wrong reason.

Below is the invite.

Seun
Lalasticlala
You were invited for interview with "DG professional wellness". Oga na marketing. Run for your life. How unprofessional can a HR even be to use "u're"
Re: Do You Know This Company? by protocol(m): 2:11pm On May 21, 2021
[b][/b] NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF THAT ADDRESS.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On May 21, 2021
Pretty fake
Re: Do You Know This Company? by aoshea18: 2:15pm On May 21, 2021
This is obviously fake. The invite was written by a stark illiterate
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2021
Fake ,dont waste your tp
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Wondakind: 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
After reading the mail, you should know that either the company is not serious, unprofessional or something dey do the person wey send am
Re: Do You Know This Company? by IamAsiri: 2:40pm On May 21, 2021
iampeterben:
Google on them better still use Duckduckgo for the research okay. But there are tendencies that they are a private logistics company. Be very careful as you go please.

As he goes to where? This is confirmed "not genuine". It could be either a scammer or a kidnapper, or even GNLD (because of MD of professional wellness grin).
Re: Do You Know This Company? by IamAsiri: 2:45pm On May 21, 2021
samwillyco1:
You applied for it, go for the interview, you can go with people but all in all be very very careful anything can happen it might be a genuine Company or it might not but there is no harm in trying.

Take the risk and be a Millionaire grin grin grin grin

Hmmm undecided. That means anyone that applies to a bank such as Zenith bank for example can be invited by a mail from zenithbank1995@gmail.com to come for an interview with their DG of professional wellness kiss
Re: Do You Know This Company? by auwalyau: 3:13pm On May 21, 2021
I suspect foul play. How can a serious company be using a gmail email address as its official communication channel? DG of professional wellness sounds a very odd title, etc.
BeauQ:
I’m not sure if this is the right section to post this but I need urgent verification. So I applied for this opening right here on this forum.

JOB SUMMARY:

Below is the invite.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Josywhyte: 3:48pm On May 21, 2021
A company can't send u an invite for an interview with such words like 'u're,ur,etc. Those ain't reputable companies, just people looking for who yo throw to the streets and turn them marketers.
But if u still insist on going abeg dey careful. We no want hear another 'Iniubong Umoren' story mbok.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Exodora: 4:31pm On May 21, 2021
BeauQ:

Hello boss, thanks for responding.

Got this mail from ;

The job was posted by this username;
https://www.nairaland.com/hillary1995
I have received a similar invite twice but I didn't go. They told me they have a branch in Owerri. Here is the invite.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know This Company? by samwillyco1(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2021
IamAsiri:

Hmmm undecided. That means anyone that applies to a bank such as Zenith bank for example can be invited by a mail from zenithbank1995@gmail.com to come for an interview with their DG of professional wellness kiss

Some well multinational organization/companies atimes uses personal email to advertise for job/invite for interview, because they don't want who know who to disturb them although not always
Re: Do You Know This Company? by IamAsiri: 4:54pm On May 21, 2021
samwillyco1:

Some well multinational organization/companies atimes uses personal email to advertise for job/invite for interview, because they don't want who know who to disturb them although not always

Blue chip companies? In Nigeria? Don't think so.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by Gfskw: 8:16pm On May 21, 2021
No
Re: Do You Know This Company? by WeRblessed(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2021
A legit company will not email you with a @gmail.com
A legit and professional business email will not use ur instead of your.

Googling and researching the business helps.

People, if you did not apply for a job and you received an email from a company for interview, please do not accept it period.
Re: Do You Know This Company? by DedeNkem: 10:51pm On May 21, 2021
BeauQ:

JOB SUMMARY:

Below is the invite.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Why would a so-called company write u're instead of you are in an E-mail?

That's a big red flag!!
Re: Do You Know This Company? by NaijaCuzin: 10:17am On May 22, 2021
mesmer:

Drop another bookie sir

Sir Please remove my number from this quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job / How To Apply For Lafarge Cement LTD Graduate Trainee Programme / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.