Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC (25075 Views)

Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
spencekat:
He has been hobnobbing with APC since 2015.

only God can save p.d.p
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by blowjob: 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
DIS WATER MELON HEAD undecided

ONLY TO SPEAK GRAMMAR undecided

BUT ALL DIS CALABAR PEOPLE,ALWAYS GET DIS HOUSEBOY AND HOUSEGIRL THIN INSIDE DEM undecided
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by nzeobi(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2021
Moferere:
Before you shade AYADE, ask yourself why are people leaving the PDP?

This Secondus led NWC is a failure

Oga politics is a game of interest and it has nothing to do with secondus.
Somebody that was assured that he will be made a minister and that EFCC won't probe him will surely defect.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
Mayor21:
As a Cross Riverian all I can say is good ridance....

We have waited for this for long.
And Cross River can never be APC state even Ayade knows.

As at today, APC is the party in government in Cross River state and by implication, the state is now an APC state.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by luluman: 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 20, 2021
Wike succeeded in driving Ayade out of PDP. Ayade is a dumb politician that does not pay attention to his environment. He has been fighting the few APC men in the state, He is not in control of PDP. I expected him to finish his tenure and leave but he made a huge political miscalculation.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by garfield1: 12:39pm On May 20, 2021
Cc fergie,I think 2023 is my year.I'll be declaring for house of assembly under apc now that ayade has defected

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by smith1985(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh any time I see people making some political mistakes that will make them politically irrelevant. Why joining APC that would soon collapse? When APC is done with him, he will know how far.

cry me a River..you guys said it in 2019 yet ur atiku never cum....PDP is dead and buried by the time zamfara and bauchi is made official ur bp would have skyrocketed..

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Jegiosowor(f): 12:40pm On May 20, 2021
Feadalezchicken:

I thought he is doing good as a governor in Cross river
When I traveled to Benin
The guys were saying this.... I just laughed
It's just media stuff

No single project to his name.... The state is in rots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by emilo2bad: 12:41pm On May 20, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You guys dont know politics...one bit... grin grin grin

PDP just dashed Cross River to the APC..you don't understand the power of an Executive Governor With Federal Support during an election...
Tell them and a second term Governor for that matter. Children are many in this forum

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by asobo1: 12:41pm On May 20, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

You guys dont know politics...one bit... grin grin grin

PDP just dashed Cross River to the APC..you don't understand the power of an Executive Governor With Federal Support during an election...
Lol grin So you think you know politics. When the people are determined, with federal might nothing can happen. Bauchi state, Oyo state are all examples for you to see. If federal might is anything to go bye, Akpabio should be a senator presently. There are states your federal might won't help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by kenzysmith: 12:41pm On May 20, 2021
This guy just lost is chances of going into the Senate ask akpabio he is still regretting till today. Worst he can get 2023 is ministerial row if APC win o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
Up up apc
PEOPLE WITH THEIR RIGHT BRAIN NEVER SAID THIS TO HIM OR HER SELF ____BUT NIGERIA NOW BECOME A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE UNDER MENTAL DEFICIENCY
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2021
[quote author=smith1985 post=101882535][/quote]I have been living in Cross River state from 2008 till date.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by OkoNDOoBo: 12:42pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

The current destruction of police stations and inec offices in se will also affect pdp
yes you re on point.
pdp votes in south east is literally insignificant now with recent attack on security agencies and inec . FG might toy with the gunmen till 2023 in order to allow them finally bury pdp votes in south east region.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by asobo1: 12:42pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:
Cc fergie,I think 2023 is my year.I'll be declaring for house of assembly under apc now that ayade has defected
Lol... failure awaits you
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/c9c36e07263ff7303d10fa1140b572d7/tenor.gif?itemid=20613752[/img]
Hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by spencekat(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
Jegiosowor:

When I traveled to Benin
The guys were saying this.... I just laughed
It's just media stuff

No single project to his name.... The state is in rots.
Exactly!
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by duro4chang(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2021
Is there any difference between the two parties ? You can't deceive us again.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Ajah489(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
Jollylolly:
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-cross-river-governor-ben-ayade-officially-dumps-pdp-for-apc-pics/
Ayade thinks he can sell us cross riverians to fulanis,but he has failed forever
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by spencekat(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2021
asobo1:
Lol grin So you think you know politics. When the people are determined, with federal might nothing can happen. Bauchi state, Oyo state are all examples for you to see. If federal might is anything to go bye, Akpabio should be a senator presently. There are states your federal might won't help you.
Don't mind them shouting 'federal might'
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 20, 2021
smith1985:

cry me a River..you guys said it in 2019 yet ur atiku never cum....PDP is dead and buried by the time zamfara and bauchi is made official ur bp would have skyrocketed..
HHHHHHHHMMMMM COMMENT SECTION SHOW HOW YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REALLY STUPID _____SUFFERING AND SMILING IS THE SONG OF THE DAY _____NO MAN CAN FUNCTION UNDER MENTAL DEFICIENCY
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by wink2015(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2021
Professor Ben Ayade could be eye 2023 presidency.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

only God can save p.d.p
Not what you think.It is not yet uhuru for APC in the state come 2023.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by smith1985(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2021
AgentGoat:
He is out of his mind grin grin

the type of Lamentations and gnashing of teeth I am seeing because of Ayade join APC has show that NL are full of bigot and satanic hater...if it were to be APC to PDP this same people would have been having orgasm here...hypocrisy is a curse...when obaseki decamped to PDP u guys open ur alcohol stinking mouth and were shouting togba togba like 50 naira banger..cry more haters.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Fiscus105(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
you re a novice a second term governor has nothing to loose. Ayade with Federal might will be too much to handle in 2023. His revenge will be sweet in 2023 cos he now has a daddy in aso rock that will provide the federal might.

if you are not complete novice, you will not know that he has so many to loose, ask urself why his jittery for loosing political structure as a sitting gov.

if he doesn't has anything to loose why crossing to the party that people lost confident in it already.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Bennycollins: 12:48pm On May 20, 2021
Guy leave am, Ayade is returning to the Senate in 2023 , by hook or crook. It is written already. Don't be surprised if Apc win governorship too. This is Naija politics. The people will vote, but the INEC and SC will announce a 'winner'. I hate the Apc but I support Ayade for his decision. The pdp weren't fair to him.
Jegiosowor:
We Cross Riverians are so so happy
Ayade mbok carry your bad luck go...
His downfall has already started

I wish he can just test himself by contesting with anything from PDP

Make they sweep am
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Fiscus105(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2021
garfield1:

He will make apc well grounded

as a sitting gov he lost political structure of his party that gave him everything.

so it's alien party that he will make grounded abi

cross to Edo and ask about battle obaseki is facing now.

you guys shouldn't argue myopically or with prejudice.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by smith1985(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2021
Oizatobad:
HHHHHHHHMMMMM COMMENT SECTION SHOW HOW YOU PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REALLY STUPID _____SUFFERING AND SMILING IS THE SONG OF THE DAY _____NO MAN CAN FUNCTION UNDER MENTAL DEFICIENCY

and u that want PDP what is ur own case? beyond redemption I guess.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by oghalebros(m): 12:51pm On May 20, 2021
Hope when he crossed to APC he did also with his supporters If not this defection is just only one side.
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by TUTU147: 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
I laugh any time I see people making some political mistakes that will make them politically irrelevant. Why joining APC that would soon collapse? When APC is done with him, he will know how far.
Hahaha
Re: Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC by Julius223pounds(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2021
smith1985:

stay and fix what...did u weep this way when obaseki decamped to PDP Mr hypocrite.?
Mr Right , is your type that are busy destroying our dear country..does Obaseki has ideology?,No, does Ayade has ideology?, No. Our politicians are just after their own interests. the interest of the Nation is none of their business. Why jumping? Stay fix the problem and come out stronger. You should learn politics before coming out to vomit rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Bars Jimi Agbaje From Parading Himself As Governorship Candidate / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.