Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bag Little Rabbit People... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bag Little Rabbit People... (592 Views)

Little Rabbit Just Got Listed. / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag Little Rabbit People... by Jitefarms: 12:03pm On May 20, 2021
Okay little rabbit is freaking cheap right now... it's a coin with great potentials it is getting lots of investors.. this is the best time to buy... you just need some zeros to turn to numbers and you're made... right now 2k can give you 1quadruple... like I said before you just need some zeros to become numbers... 08131255932 is the number on WhatsApp... please it's payment before delivery... if you're not cool with that, don't come to my DM...

Please you can totally ignore this.. don't come and start giving hate speeches... see you at the moon

Re: Bag Little Rabbit People... by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2021
Bros let me patronize you with my last 2k for the little rabbit cheesy
I've been following you cheesy
Re: Bag Little Rabbit People... by Jitefarms: 1:00pm On May 31, 2021
BABYharder:
Bros let me patronize you with my last 2k for the little rabbit cheesy
I've been following you cheesy
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Shield Your Savings Away From Excessive Naira Devaluation / Team Members Needed To Start A Cryptocurrency / Top 10 Crypto Currency To Buy For Massive Gain In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.