Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can (702 Views)

Little Rabbit Just Got Listed. / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App / Bag Little Rabbit People... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can by Jitefarms: 4:37am On Jun 04, 2021
With just 2k you can get 1 quadrillion little rabbit token... all you need is some zeros to become numbers and you're made... I have already gotten 2x my initial investment... 08131255932 is the number on WhatsApp, send a message with "little rabbit" and I'll know you're from here... please do not send the last money on your bank account, because this needs your patience... if you want to invest 2k today and cash out 500k tomorrow, please avoid my dm... it can happen tho... as some tokens go 1000x in 48hrs while other will take time...And please It's payment before delivery, if you're not cool with that you can just ignore this.... see you at the moon
Re: Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can by PrincessGlow: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2021

Re: Bag As Much Little Rabbit As You Can by Jitefarms: 4:39am On Jun 04, 2021
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Explained in Pidgin: Who Created Bitcoin And Why? / Miningpower.pro Review - Scam Or Legit / Crypto Gurus Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.